NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Election 2012 Is Comming

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 89101112 33>
Author
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2011 at 1:04pm
Dave, they went thru an ar-15 course also, each car will be equipped with a 12 and an AR, cost the city roughly 20 grand.
just another sign.......start paying attention, lol
a sign of what, i dont know, but someone calling the shots or some advisor is looking down the road.
really though, there is fear in government
"the things you own will start to own you"
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2011 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by phospher phospher wrote:

Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

If we raise them we will kill the stock markets. Of course that may be Obamas agenda anyway.

Were you in a coma during clintons presidency? How about reagans term? Can you please remind us what the tax rates where then?

14% at the start of Regans term, they were raised to 23 by the end of his term in a booming economy. Clinton took them from 24 to 18% to keep the economy (that regan built) going. Now they are about 15% (for the lower tax bracket) in a very bad economy, they go up for millionaires. Whats your point.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2011 at 11:18am
Chelsea is dabbling, when does she hit 35?
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2011 at 12:07pm
That was a great debate Thursday night and last night the Florida straw poll came in...Herman Cain. He got more votes than Romney and Perry combined. I think that's pretty cool.

Cain/Gingrich 2012 ?
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2011 at 12:13pm
im trembling, its gonna be the lesser of 2 evil's again
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2011 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

im trembling, its gonna be the lesser of 2 evil's again

By that you mean...?
1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2011 at 12:42pm
I think he means which one is less black Caine is a great choice to nuetralize the race baiters!It would be a lot harder to make racist charges against the tea party if they turned out in droves to vote for Caine.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2011 at 1:11pm

Caine is a great choice to nuetralize the race baiters!

And for a long list of other reasons!

It would be a lot harder to make racist charges against the tea party if they turned out in droves to vote for Caine.

They already have.   
1988 BFN-sold

davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2011 at 1:53pm
I don't know about you guys, but, I am not quite sure about Robomney, or Perry....yet. Caine may be a good alternate. Still waiting for Chris Christy to get in.

Romney.....Issues with his support of the prototype plan in MASS for Obamacare, and he isn't backing away from it. But, that "rascal" does look presidential. Just afraid he isn't really conservative.

Perry.....Emerging issues with being soft on illegal immigration.

Caine....Seems to be a conservative, and HE GIVES A GOOD SPEECH WITHOUT READING FROM A TELEPROMPTER
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2011 at 3:00pm
Cain is a Conservative; and yes, I capitalized it.   

He used to fill in for my radio guy, Neal Boortz. Boortz is syndicated, and the 'crowd' liked Herman so much that WSB 750/95.5 in Atlanta gave him his own evening show and that did well. My point is that I've heard a good bit from him, most before he ever considered running, and he's a good man. In fact, 'Herman Cain for President' came from his own listeners.

One of his favorite sayings comes from his father:(Going to town in the old days)..."Thems thats goin-get on the wagon, thems that ain't-get outa da way!" He applies that same direct approach to political issues; just like "that dog won't hunt" the other night referring to Romney wanting to 'fix' social security and our tax code. Herman has a better plan.
1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2011 at 10:18am
they all have plans, just no money, are we going into a recession again? did we ever pull out of the first one?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2011 at 11:00am
Did yall hear what he said at a fundraiser yesterday in reference to the Google debate? Sounded to me like he was calling me stupid; that I just don't get it...or I'm too stupid to get it. I just thank the powers that be that he has chosen to stay on the campaign trail for most of his term.
1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2011 at 11:06am
Originally posted by davidg davidg wrote:

HE GIVES A GOOD SPEECH WITHOUT READING FROM A TELEPROMPTER

Amazing isn't it. I'm so sick of BO 45ing to the left and right. Dad said "boy, you better look at me when I'm talking to you".

He even used TOTUS for the CBC speech. No sand...
1988 BFN-sold

ononewheel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2011 at 1:04pm
Cain

debate

Such comedy.....

The right really think Cain, Perry, or Romney can beat Obama?

The right is doing a fine job of boosting Obama, watch.

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2011 at 1:27pm
The way it's going, George Bush could beat Obama.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2011 at 1:46pm
No, no Bachman.   

No, no Paul.

Really think most Americans think Bachman or Cain could run this country.

Godfathers pizza wasn't very good anyway. Cain is so easily beaten by Obama, like the pizza chain he ran, Cain won't be around long.

Righties will push until the hero Christie gets in. Sooner or later he'll get thrown under the bus.

Went from, Bachman, to Romney, to Perry, to Cain, with a little Palin, Trump, Santorum(whatever that stuff is), thrown in for good measure.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2011 at 1:55pm

I was listening to Obamas speech the other day, He drew a line in the sand saying he will veto any debt reduction plan that does not include tax increases. A few here and in the media where complaining during the debt ceiling debate that republicans drew a line in the sand, and that they were obstuctionists and holding this country hostage, Is that not exactly what Obama is doing now? Where is the outrage? I am very tired of the double standards.

Don't act like you don't know what he is doing. Catering to his base.
You can expect him to be towing a tight line from now until the election.

About time. He should have stood up to the right a couple years ago, but no, he took the high road, which pubs can't seem to find.

Double standards, my.....    You ARE the party of double standards.
Larry Craig, need I say more.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2011 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Yeah, going by his poll numbers huh?

I don't think the country is leaning as far to the right, as you think.

By the way, Bushes poll number were lower at his removal from office. Obama still has a year.   
skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2011 at 2:31pm

Anybody can beat Obama at this point!! [;)] He is job rating approval, [:N:] his goverment mandated health issurance [:N:], his spending   [:x] [:N:], his welfare programs and same sex marriage in 2 new states in the north east and abortion clinics [:x] [:x] [:N:], higher tax rates     [:N:] . What has Obama done for this country that was in the right state of mind or good for it??. Seriously!!

Not all, but I can not even think someone even voting for him another term. To me, you got problems. The right side is better than the left. I am pulling for my Texas gov, but anyone one of them, is better than Obama. I am not loosing twice to this idiot.. [8D]
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

phospher View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phospher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2011 at 2:35pm
Did any of you guys happen to watch saturday night live this past saturday?

Super funny...
saturday night live cold opening gop debate
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2011 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by ononewheel ononewheel wrote:

Yeah, going by his poll numbers huh?

I don't think the country is leaning as far to the right, as you think.

By the way, Bushes poll number were lower at his removal from office. Obama still has a year.   

Bush wasn't worried about re election or his pole numbers in his second term.

The country is leaning towards someone who can provide leadership and confidence. Obama hasn't and I don't think that I've seen a Republican that can yet.   I never thought I'd think this, but the country would be better off if the Dems gave the nomination to Hillary Clinton.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2011 at 6:53pm
And the blacks approval rating of him is lower as well too. He will go down as the "worst" president ever.
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2011 at 8:33pm

I was listening to Obamas speech the other day, He drew a line in the sand saying he will veto any debt reduction plan that does not include tax increases. A few here and in the media where complaining during the debt ceiling debate that republicans drew a line in the sand, and that they were obstuctionists and holding this country hostage, Is that not exactly what Obama is doing now? Where is the outrage? I am very tired of the double standards.

About time. He should have stood up to the right a couple years ago, but no, he took the high road, which pubs can't seem to find.

Welcome back Seth. Yes. Obama is catering to his base, and yes the tea party is catering to theirs, but when the tea party does it they are holding the country hostage. Again there is a double standard based on who puts thier foot down.

I watched your clips, I saw nothing wrong with Caines interview, he took tougher questions than Obama has ever had to answer and responded well. The saturday night live skit was very funny, and of course targeting the right as they usually do.

1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2011 at 10:33am
so we are going to have to settle for a bigger idiot to get an idiot out of office? I can see which way this is going. seeing alot of weakness in the GOP.
at this point the GOP reminds me of one big happy family fighting over an inheritance...you know if you've ever been in that situation, what happens.
Bruce, or should I call you Yoda, she would be the best thing that ever happened to this country, what an advisor she would have.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2011 at 11:16am
Eric, that is what we did last time for sure, but what is your method for determining the idiot ranking? most of the republicans have a histroy of succesful leadership, and we are vetting out the ones that do not seem to belong. I would love to see a stronger candidate like a Chris Christy but I believe any of the current leading republicans have better qualifications for the office than the current office holder. The selection process we have is adversarial, it picks a winner who is usually a little beat up from the process, but just wait untill that person gets to go after Obamas record which is indefensible in terms of what he promised and what he has delivered.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2011 at 12:59pm
i tell the old lady anything to get a POA, thats my method
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2011 at 3:37pm
Look for your new nominee to be Romney.

The right has tried so many, just to avoid what they would hate more than anything.

The only one on the right left standing, Willard Mitt Romney.

Christie, already denied running what, a 1000 times.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2011 at 3:41pm

Welcome back Seth. Yes. Obama is catering to his base, and yes the tea party is catering to theirs, but when the tea party does it they are holding the country hostage. Again there is a double standard based on who puts thier foot down.

I watched your clips, I saw nothing wrong with Caines interview, he took tougher questions than Obama has ever had to answer and responded well. The saturday night live skit was very funny, and of course targeting the right as they usually do.

Honestly I am hoping Obama is playing by the Repubs rules now.

I thought this thread would be dead by now, and was surprised when I returned here to see yet more political postings.

Are you righties paid to post this crap?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2011 at 5:48pm
I would vote for Romney if he wins, but he is for Obama care... Mandated goverment healthcare
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2011 at 9:15pm
you boys are changing your tune
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 89101112 33>
  Share Topic