NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Election 2012 Is Comming

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1011121314 33>
Author
skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2011 at 8:52pm
First off you people bashing the tea party have no clue at first what it is about.

Limitied goverment
Goverment spending(sTOP Spending my freeking money on welfare programs)
Lower taxes or equal taxation (everyone is created equal, no one person is greater than the other)AMERICAN DREAM!!

Everything just said Obama hates. Why? He is a communist, does not beleive in the free market system. People better wake up, this is a bad dude, and WILL BANKRUPT AMERICA!! HE HAS AND WILL SPEND MORE MONEY OUR AS.. CAN NOT CASH!!

Do you know why Reagan had the lowest taxes we had ever seen, on every level but we where a rich country then. HHMMM Lower taxes but made more money... Wow!!

BTW, Obama, if he where a businesss owner of a actual business, he would have allready been bankrupted. He is NR!!!
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2011 at 8:54pm
And then his social judgment makes me sick!!

1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

ononewheel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2011 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by skicat2001 skicat2001 wrote:

If you do not mind, what is you do for a living?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2011 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by ononewheel ononewheel wrote:

Originally posted by skicat2001 skicat2001 wrote:

If you do not mind, what is you do for a living?

Well, if you wish to know I was let go in mid August from a digital, multifuntical copier company here in houston. A privatley owned company, but let me go due to higher cost too there healthcare program to what they can offer there employess (Humania)was rising and let go 2 in the warehouse, and 4 in the adminstrative department. I was the parts supply room supervisor (warehouse) for them for over a year and as we all know Mr Obama is trying to push out privatley owned companies like these with Obama care, and put it on the federal level which makes companies like this kringe and when there employee premiums go through the roof. I would still be an employee there but people need to understand, Obama care has made small business lay people off because of costs, and does not allow small companies to compete for better healthcare pricing because the goverment healthcare proposed now. It has done nothing good for this country.

My severance package was really good (3months pay)and Fed Ex just made me a nice offer today. But understand, Obama care is screwing up small business in this country.

1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2011 at 10:24pm
OMFG!

Don't believe that crap do you?

I knew it, you have been a democrat this whole time.
Now, get educated on the real stuff,
and fight on the side you belong to.

wingwrench View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wingwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2011 at 1:10am
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2011 at 3:52am

Christy/Bachman !!

Can you imagine that fatbast*** standing next to her? She could eat no fat, he could eat no lean....

Seth, I expected better from the party of diversity, after labeling the tea party racist your only means of discrediting two republicans is to judge them by physical(and possibly genetic) attributes?

I am glad you are doing ok right now, but are you doing better under Obama? As a poker player I suppose you can respect the Prez for having the kahonies to go all in with with only a pair of duces in his hand, but he is not betting his own money, the citizens of this country bankrolled him and we are not getting any bang for the buck. I keep hearing fom the left that the stimulus worked,If that was the case, why do we need another one? for that matter if government spending leads to econimic growth how can our economy not be booming with 14 trillion in debt spending? You like to blame bush but we are approaching three years of Obama now, and heading for a double dip recession. Reagan was seeing significant turn around by his third year.

You say republicans have nothing to offer, this is not true, unfortunatly many bills passed in the house are not seeing the light of day in the senate, we have the President and the Senate democrats playing the party of no.

So what dont you like about Caine?
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2011 at 4:33am
Dave,
Christi is a turd. He'd talk to you that way. And I could come up with so many facts about those two, not my type of folks.

The stimulus was never ment to be a cure all, and you know that.

Nice try.

Caine, really, I doubt you even came close to the top of your list a week ago.   I almost feel like it isn't worth getting into it, he'll be gone in a week.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2011 at 4:46am
Seth, what was the stimulus meant to be? I remember hearing if it was notpassed immediatly (sound familiar? Pass it now) unemployment would go over 8% well here we are at 9% for a year. He has no clue about economics or how to lead. He has proven that again and again. Good riddance.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2011 at 10:34am
I wanna hear some thoughts of what possibly a pubby can do if elected to get the economy rolling, remember everytime you cut, you lose jobs,
ski, omh, what are the pubby's going to do for this country?
Ski, did you ever think maybe, someone can purchase a nip copier for half the cost? maybe? possibly? lets get to the core of the problem, OBHC didnt cost you your job
"the things you own will start to own you"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2011 at 11:25am
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

I wanna hear some thoughts of what possibly a pubby can do if elected to get the economy rolling, remember everytime you cut, you lose jobs,
Ski, did you ever think maybe, someone can purchase a nip copier for half the cost? maybe? possibly? lets get to the core of the problem, OBHC didnt cost you your job

Eric, Your promise is wrong.First your statement about cuts costing jobs is fundamentally untrue, For every government job cut money is freed up in the private sector for more jobs. Proof, Regan cut government and regulation and netted 21 million jobs. Cuts are neccesary at this point to pay back what we overspent. Think of employment as a fire, the private sector has all the firewood,all the matches and all the kindling, The government at best has a match that was taken from the private sector, and regulations that are like water. The government on its own cannot sustain a fire with only matches, If they promote the right conditions they can occasionally igninte the fire but if they do not, it is like wet wood, they can apply light matches all day long and it will not burn, which is where we are now. soon they will take and use up all the private sectors matches, and we will have nothing left to ignite with. instead they need to stop pooring water on the fire, and let it grow.

Republicans have advocated the following

An energy policy that lets us use our own resources, this would create energy jobs, increase government income from leases and taxes, and cut expenses for business, schools, and itself, all for free. An announcment today would immediatly effect oil futures and drop the price of fuel.

Dump Obama care which is going to give less care to those that were previously insured at a higher cost, it has already been calculated by the CBO that obama care will increase the rate of medical inflation. That is not what we were sold. Instead get some tort reform and interstate compition, and prices will drop, or at least slow the rate of inflation. all for free.

Streamline regulations to unleash our businesses.

Privatize Sociia security before it goes broke.

Restore our finacial status, strenghten the dollar, this means cutting spending.

These are proven to work, and do not raise our debt.

1987 Ski Nautique

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2011 at 3:12pm

OMFG!

Don't believe that crap do you?

I knew it, you have been a democrat this whole time.
Now, get educated on the real stuff,
and fight on the side you belong to.

Democrat!!WTF NEVER BRO!!! And will not start either. FK the democrats!! Hate em with a passion bro.

BTW, You go ahead and be the ***************, I like the elephant..
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2011 at 3:22pm

Eric,

Pubbys will do what needs to be done first. Kick out Obama care. Get rid off it. It has its foot on the private sector and and corporate america.

Small businesses have to make cuts. Insurance and benefits are a incentive for small business to offer to there employees. Obama Care has private insurance companies jacking there cost up. Some companies choose to cut people or just charge the employee out the ying yang for crappy health insurance.

1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2011 at 3:27pm
The whole economic democratic way is crooked.

Hey got a ??? for ya. Why does Obama never come and campaign in the southern states. He always campaigns in the union states?? HHHMMMM
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2011 at 3:55pm
you guys still have ropes in the garage?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2011 at 3:57pm
the revelation, healthcare costs skyrocketed 1-21-08....where you been boy?
phospher View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phospher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2011 at 6:22pm

I wanna hear some thoughts of what possibly a pubby can do if elected to get the economy rolling, remember everytime you cut, you lose jobs

They can't do anything and the smart ones know it. That's why the GOP candidates are all garbage. The intelligent ones know damn well to stay out of this race because they don't stand a chance in turning this country around.

On another note, I find it astonishing the story behind the USPS. How the GOP congress screwed them in the end of 2006 essentially creating a manufactured crisis. Yeah, let's lay off 120,000 postal workers, and the biggest commercial fleet in the country. That will help our job situation.. yeah ok.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2011 at 7:14pm

50 calibur
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2011 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by phospher phospher wrote:

I wanna hear some thoughts of what possibly a pubby can do if elected to get the economy rolling, remember everytime you cut, you lose jobs

They can't do anything and the smart ones know it. That's why the GOP candidates are all garbage. The intelligent ones know damn well to stay out of this race because they don't stand a chance in turning this country around.

On another note, I find it astonishing the story behind the USPS. How the GOP congress screwed them in the end of 2006 essentially creating a manufactured crisis. Yeah, let's lay off 120,000 postal workers, and the biggest commercial fleet in the country. That will help our job situation.. yeah ok.

You are funny and ignorant like the rest of them liberals..
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2011 at 7:29pm
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2011 at 3:12am

Eric, You sem to be the one obsessed with this, not us.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2011 at 3:14am

the revelation, healthcare costs skyrocketed 1-21-08....where you been boy?

Did you check out skicats link, This is the year of the skyrocket.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2011 at 3:48am
Originally posted by phospher phospher wrote:

Phil, As group and individually the republican field has far more to offer than Barrack ever did or does. They offer reeal experience and several promising solutions from Caines 999 plan, to Gingriches new contract with America, these are actual plans, not just a slogan which was enough to doup the clueless into voting for Obama. A FOX pole today says 56% of indepedants believe Barrack would have been fired for his performance if he were a CEO. He is a one trick pony, Spend our way out of the problem. Even with his supposed new found fiscal responsibility, he is unable to cut spending by 3% after raising it 25% in two and a half years. He took office with no skills to help this country, and has learned nothing while in the office. Should be a walk in the park for whover is chosen to run against him.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2011 at 10:17am
its just a feeling I get.
i did read that it did double since 2001.

Phil, how about some highlights on the USPS.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2011 at 11:36am
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

Eric, Your promise is wrong.First your statement about cuts costing jobs is fundamentally untrue, For every government job cut money is freed up in the private sector for more jobs. Proof, Regan cut government and regulation and netted 21 million jobs. Cuts are neccesary at this point to pay back what we overspent. Think of employment as a fire, the private sector has all the firewood,all the matches and all the kindling, The government at best has a match that was taken from the private sector, and regulations that are like water. The government on its own cannot sustain a fire with only matches, If they promote the right conditions they can occasionally igninte the fire but if they do not, it is like wet wood, they can apply light matches all day long and it will not burn, which is where we are now. soon they will take and use up all the private sectors matches, and we will have nothing left to ignite with. instead they need to stop pooring water on the fire, and let it grow.

Republicans have advocated the following

An energy policy that lets us use our own resources, this would create energy jobs, increase government income from leases and taxes, and cut expenses for business, schools, and itself, all for free. An announcment today would immediatly effect oil futures and drop the price of fuel.

Dump Obama care which is going to give less care to those that were previously insured at a higher cost, it has already been calculated by the CBO that obama care will increase the rate of medical inflation. That is not what we were sold. Instead get some tort reform and interstate compition, and prices will drop, or at least slow the rate of inflation. all for free.

Streamline regulations to unleash our businesses.

Privatize Sociia security before it goes broke.

Restore our finacial status, strenghten the dollar, this means cutting spending.

These are proven to work, and do not raise our debt.

Eric, Any thoughts on this since you asked?
1987 Ski Nautique

phospher View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phospher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2011 at 2:44pm

Phil, As group and individually the republican field has far more to offer than Barrack ever did or does. They offer reeal experience and several promising solutions from Caines 999 plan, to Gingriches new contract with America, these are actual plans, not just a slogan which was enough to doup the clueless into voting for Obama. A FOX pole today says 56% of indepedants believe Barrack would have been fired for his performance if he were a CEO. He is a one trick pony, Spend our way out of the problem. Even with his supposed new found fiscal responsibility, he is unable to cut spending by 3% after raising it 25% in two and a half years. He took office with no skills to help this country, and has learned nothing while in the office. Should be a walk in the park for whover is chosen to run against him.

I think we already figured out that we don't agree how we got out of the great depression. My studies show that it was a combination of the New Deal coupled with World War II. So, I guess we're kind of beating a dead horse on that one...

Eric,
Check out this article about USPS. I think people are starting to catch on that the USPS isn't as bad as the GOP and Tbaggers make them out to be.

USPS

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2011 at 2:53pm
my thoughts are you righties are never objecitve, point proven, born a pubby die a pubby, i was born a demmy, but i would consider a pubby as our next president...maybe liberal yes, but open minded to ideas, to me the pubbys have always been for the rich and like to go to war, and i personally dont think the GOP policies work anymore, I find pubbys are the most bull headed when talking politics and the first to put up the cuffs. not necessarily yourself but just the average pubby that i come in contact with, its my way or the highway and thats it attitude. I just dont like the business as usual cause it doesnt work. sure we can all point fingers to both sides, we need to get out of this deep canyon we've dug ourselves in and I see the bickering here and also with mature intelligent politicians and i aint fallen for it
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2011 at 6:51pm
certainly makes it look like the wrong fella is in the office now. This type of successful background is what we need in the office of the presidency.

I just found this Bio on Herman Cain;

Herman Cain is running for president. He’s not a career politician (in fact he has never held political office). He’s known as a pizza guy, but there’s a lot more to him. He’s also a computer guy, a banker guy, and a rocket scientist guy.

Here’s his bio:
• Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics.
• Master’s degree in Computer Science.
• Mathematician for the Navy, where he worked on missile ballistics (making him a rocket scientist).
• Computer systems analyst for Coca-Cola.
• VP of Corporate Data Systems and Services for Pillsbury (this is the top of the ladder in the computer world, being in charge of information systems for a major corporation).

All achieved before reaching the age of 35. Since he reached the top of the information systems world, he changed careers!
• Business Manager. Took charge of Pillsbury’s 400 Burger King restaurants in the Philadelphia area, which were the company’s poorest performers in the country. Spent the first nine months learning the business from the ground up, cooking hamburger and yes, cleaning toilets. After three years he had turned them into the company’s best performers.
• Godfather’s Pizza CEO. Was asked by Pillsbury to take charge of their Godfather’s Pizza chain (which was on the verge of bankruptcy). He made it profitable in 14 months.
• In 1988 he led a buyout of the Godfather’s Pizza chain from Pillsbury. He was now the owner of a restaurant chain. Again he reached the top of the ladder of another industry.
• He was also chairman of the National Restaurant Association during this time. This is a group that interacts with government on behalf of the restaurant industry, and it gave him political experience from the non-politician side.

Having reached the top of a second industry, he changed careers again!
• Adviser to the Federal Reserve System. Herman Cain went to work for the Federal Reserve Banking System advising them on how monetary policy changes would affect American businesses.
• Chairman of the Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank. He worked his way up to the chairmanship of a regional Federal Reserve bank. This is only one step below the chairmanship of the entire Federal Reserve System (the top banking position in the country). This position allowed him to see how monetary policy is made from the inside, and understand the political forces that impact the monetary system.

After reaching the top of the banking industry, he changed careers for a fourth time!
• Writer and public speaker. He then started to write and speak on leadership. His books include Speak as a Leader, CEO of Self, Leadership is Common Sense, and They Think You’re Stupid.
• Radio Host. Around 2007—after a remarkable 40 year career—he started hosting a radio show on WSB in Atlanta (the largest talk radio station in the country).

He did all this starting from rock bottom (his father was a chauffeur and his mother was a maid). When you add up his accomplishments in his life—including reaching the top of three unrelated industries: information systems, business management, and banking—Herman Cain may have the most impressive resume of anyone that has run for the presidency in the last half century.

United We Win!

Let us purpose to bring real change to Washington in 2012!

Do not go passively into the future... get involved, make a substantive difference!

1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2011 at 6:54pm
Get rid of the liberal agenda in 2012 guys. It doesnt work. Great post earlier Dave
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

phospher View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phospher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2011 at 7:18pm
Being a computer scientist myself, I will not deny that what you posted (if accurate) is one heck of a resume.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1011121314 33>
  Share Topic