Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sticker and Hinges Wanted

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Vancouver Matt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vancouver Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sticker and Hinges Wanted
    Posted: December-12-2011 at 4:15pm
Hi There,

I am looking for the side "Ski Nautique 2001" stickers for my 1989 Ski Nautique 2001. Does anyone know where to find these?

Also I am still looking for the rear hinges for the lift up bow seat on the same boat. Can anyone help?
Matthew
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2011 at 5:21pm
I think christines upholstery has them. Check with them, not on their website though. There was a recent post about it.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2011 at 5:44pm
Christines (Nautique Skins) mentioned having the '88 decals, I think. '89-90 are similar, but different. Check with them anyways- I want to say someone started making them, either them, N3 or White Lake.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vancouver Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2011 at 6:49pm
Yes, Christines has them and thank you $190.00 for the set I need.

Anyone know where I can get the seat hinges?
Matthew
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2011 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by Vancouver Matt Vancouver Matt wrote:

Yes, Christines has them and thank you $190.00 for the set I need.

Anyone know where I can get the seat hinges?

If you havent done so already, call them and make sure they understand that '88 and '89 are NOT the same. Similar, but different. They list a few different "88-89" decal sets on their website, which concerns me. '89-90, on the other hand, are the same style.

'88 are all white and I believe the checked pattern was cut out. '89-90 came in a few different colors, all were printed on clear vinyl. The white, black and gray were the most common. The main decal color and the underlying shadow were usually not the same color... my '90 has a "white" decal set on it, which has a gray shadow, for instance.
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2011 at 7:14pm
did you ask them about the seat hinges? that would be the first place I would look.
watrski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watrski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2011 at 7:33pm
I almost started making those seat hinges a while back but didn't because I sold the '86.

I could still make parts if you guys want.
Chris4x4gill2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris4x4gill2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2011 at 11:41am
I'm looking for hinges for the observer seat backrest for my 89 if those are the ones you are talking about. I planned on making my own here soon, but I'd beinterested in what you would charge for a set.

Christines did not have them (nor did N3 or White Lake) last summer when I checked.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vancouver Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2011 at 4:06pm
If someone could make those hinge parts I would appreciate this very much. Myself I do not require the springs only the hinges.

Thanks for the decal info. I will keep this in mind when ordering. Still way to cold up here to put these on. Maybe in the spring.
Matthew
Chris4x4gill2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris4x4gill2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2011 at 4:42pm
Have you recieved your decals from Christines yet? Are they the correct checkered pattern for an 89 or the solid lettering from the 88's ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vancouver Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2013 at 5:27pm
Hi Chris,

Did you ever get around to making the hinges (1989) for the back of the observer seat. I really need a set.
Matthew
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2013 at 5:37pm
Check in with Zach at N3 Boatworks. They might have them new in stock or off the 87 ski they are currently parting out.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic