Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - NE Ohio CCFan Mini at Salt Fork Lake  Aug. 3 - 5
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NE Ohio CCFan Mini at Salt Fork Lake Aug. 3 - 5

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2345>
Author
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2012 at 11:12am
we will be down around 8-9
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2012 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

don't forget the pics....

hey Randy..call me next week if you still have my cell and leave me your number..thanx.

john

I called and left a message a couple weeks ago! What, you can't figure out how to work the answering machine either

Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2012 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by MartyMabe MartyMabe wrote:

OK Fans--- Represent the MidWest    I hope some CCFans show up on Saturday just for the day if ya'll can make it

If anyone wants to come down I'm sure we will have enough room to throw a tent and plenty of food on hand.

See ya all soon!

dochockey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dochockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2012 at 5:47am
well got a late start
can't let Marty down
do I take a left or right at Columbus
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2012 at 11:30am
Well, we all survived, I think. I saw marty snapping some pictures, Im sure we will have some up soon.
watrski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watrski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2012 at 7:05pm
Hopefully Randy grabbed my canopy that I forgot.

Tim
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2012 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by watrski watrski wrote:

Hopefully Randy grabbed my canopy that I forgot.

Tim

Hmm, probably should have reminded him. Isnt he still there? Maybe you should text him.
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2012 at 1:19pm
Well once again another great CCF weekend. Of course we had to get at least one day of rain but it didn't stop the diehards from skiing. It's too bad more people couldn't hang till Monday as the weather and water was just perfect.
A huge thanks to Paula, oh and Randy for all the great food and hospitality.
Thanks to Rodger and Marty for helping me get the '85 dialed in she ran great.

So here is couple of pics of the weekend.

critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2012 at 2:12pm
I 2nd gun-drivers comments. Lots of good food and hanging out and just having a great time on and off the water.
Enjoyed Martys company on the long ride. He was the designated pusher should the Motorhome run out of gas when I pushed to get closer to home for the cheaper gas. $3.89 for regular is a bit high. Give me $3.35 anytime.

Already talking about next year. Thanks to all for making it a great 4 days for Cathie, Chavis and I.
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2012 at 2:27pm
Sunday was great! Who cares about a little rain, you are already wet anyways and the water was warm! It kept most of the other boats off the lake.

Nice pics paul, looks like a nice variety
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2012 at 3:19pm
Justin did you ever figure what was wrong with your boat?
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2012 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by gun-driver gun-driver wrote:

Justin did you ever figure what was wrong with your boat?

accelerater pump sticking open and drowning it when it slowed down to an idle. It is intermittent. Im sick of messing with it, new carb soon to be on its way.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2012 at 3:52pm
Glad to hear you figured it out.
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2012 at 3:54pm

Glad to hear you figured it out.

ya as soon as I got it running and was able to look in the carb it was obvious.
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2012 at 4:04pm
gun-driver, when you going to add an avatar to your ID ?
Anyone with over 1000 posts should have an avatar.
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2012 at 4:54pm
Soon I guess
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2012 at 8:07pm
OK-- been doing laundry and cleaning and watching the grand daughter Brianna today. Finally got the PICS loaded on PhotoBucket. I know you guys don't like links, but this helps Keith out,plus I'm limited

A BIG Thank-you to the WISE FAMILY    for putting up with a few southerners and a Bunch of northerners for 5 days. They treated a picky eater very well. The Kids kept me humored with all their antics.   GRASSMAN LIVES   
Thanks to the Reavis' for the RIDE up and back and for towing the Skylark
The Heinbachs,Logans,Cochranes,Adam Deen and Crew--Glad to have finally met some NEW faces--all a delight.
Special Thanks to Kaptain 'James' Kirk and Waylon 'Jennings' Parsons for the delivery of the BIMINI !

Again a BIG Thank-You Randy and Paula for keeping this southern boy entertained. Glad I made the trip to see the whole Gang- Ashley,Joey,Justin-- ya'll better straighten up and quit driving yall's parents Crazy or The Grassman will get ya

Truely a Great Weekend that I'll always remember. Just hope we get some Amish camping to us next year

PICS

Here's the pic of the proof of the work on gundriver's boat.

66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2012 at 11:20pm
Was doing some reading today I have one more thing to check and I may be able to pick up that other .2 mph to break the 50 mph mark.
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2012 at 12:08am
sweet pics paul! I do love the way my boat looks in the water...I get to see it so rarely though, haha!
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2012 at 12:17am
PM me your e-mail and I'll send you what I have of your boat and crew.
MAN - GA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAN - GA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2012 at 12:30am
Marty,
I think you could set a record for most drivers behind a Correct Craft - looks like every reunion you go to "Oops" gets a driving workout from all ages - Very awesome pics!!!!
watrski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watrski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2012 at 12:49am
Had to quarantine my wife after that trip.
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2012 at 11:13am
bed bugs
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2012 at 11:54am
Looks like another good time - we had crap water all weekend at my lake so I was definitely thinking of you guys!

Marty - the only problem with the linked pics is that we dont get descriptions of who we are looking at!
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2012 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

Marty - the only problem with the linked pics is that we dont get descriptions of who we are looking at!

OK Joe, I'll get some names on the PICS !

Sorry for the crappy youtube video

66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2012 at 2:16pm
How are they supposed to wakeboard with Randy playing that Rastafarian music? That’s going to put them to sleep back there.
Aren’t you supposed to blare out so loud that everyone on the lake can hear it, some new screaming head banger music and that’s what makes them do flips and stuff??
Isn't that what the jungle gym's mounted on top of the boat with the huge speakers are for??
hotboat View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2012 at 2:26pm
Paul what prop are you running at what rpm wot?
Brian
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2012 at 3:15pm
It's a 540 and I think I was around 42-4300 rpm. I can't be sure about how accurate the tach is I never tested it.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2012 at 3:35pm

It's a 540 and I think I was around 42-4300 rpm. I can't be sure about how accurate the tach is I never tested it.

Surely youre not talking about your '85 thats running nearly 50?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2012 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Surely youre not talking about your '85 thats running nearly 50?

That be the one
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2345>
  Share Topic