NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Greetings!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2012 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Jllogan Jllogan wrote:

Der Teufel steckt im Detail

Sie scherz sind nicht!
rcthorpe View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rcthorpe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2012 at 1:16pm
Watch out, now on page 2. Keith's gonna shut us down with another oil thread!
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2012 at 1:17pm
Welcome Ole! You have a great boat! Good luck on the Carb. And may all your oil be full and zinc-fully slick!
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2012 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by skutsch skutsch wrote:

Sie scherz sind nicht!

gut, du kanst duetsch sprechen!! Jetzt konnen wir privat sprache.
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2012 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by rcthorpe rcthorpe wrote:

Watch out, now on page 2. Keith's gonna shut us down with another oil thread!

LOL!   

That is hilarious, so far it's been pretty calm, all fact based (except for my miscue's) and opinions have been limited, so we should be safe...

Having said that, I think all contributors to the oil discussion have all reached their appropriate and correct conclusions, so we can get back to other questions for Oletela's new (to him) Ski Nautique!
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2012 at 1:31pm

Sie scherz sind nicht!

Ja, ein bisschen Deutsch sprechen, es ist schwer zu merken ist.   Nicht ganz so privat, einige unserer freunde in Europa verstehen
anthonylizardi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2012 at 1:39pm
Jake,
   Do you know these guys? The are the ones that installed my tower.

MattB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2012 at 1:53pm
Since the post went all European:

Nid yw pob iaith yn Ewrop mor hawdd i'w ddeall, ond yn ffodus google gall helpu

Now then...

Not wanting to add anything to the oil debate but I did find this on my search in the UK for some oil at a reasonable price with zddp after I had read far to many posts on here about what to use...

http://www.cvpg.net/wp-content/uploads/RoleofZDDPinTraditionalEngineOils.pdf
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2012 at 1:55pm

Sie scherz sind nicht!

Ja, ein bisschen Deutsch sprechen, es ist schwer zu merken ist.   Nicht ganz so privat, einige unserer freunde in Europa verstehen

Ja du bist richtig. Mein deutsch ist ok. Meine Frau Oma und Opa Leben in Bayern. Wir Werden im mai besuchen. Jetzt zuruck zu boote!
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2012 at 3:10pm
Alright Matt you got us on that one, Gaelic? Possibly something from the Nordic countries (Swedish, Finnish, Norweigan)???
Oletela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oletela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2012 at 3:24pm
That's me on the left and Joes son Scott on the right
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2012 at 3:27pm
LOL! Small world. You installed my tower. I got your PM I will call you soon to hook you up with new glass beazels and tach decal.
MattB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2012 at 3:31pm
LOL, nope its Welsh "The google machine" seems to make a good translation so I went with it, you were close(ish) with Gaelic
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welsh_language

One of the great things about being in the UK is that we just make up what we want to be depending on where you are born..Irish, Scottish, Welsh, English or Cornish...Not sure any of us will ever be European though.

I love the Google machine

Oh and I didn't even know about the Breton language!!! that's something else to keep me busy tomorrow

Ooops sorry HIjack over
Oletela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oletela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2012 at 1:55am
Well I managed to make some progress this evening on my carb. Adjusting the choke to be just right at closed then helped me get my idle down to where I want it to be via the idle screw. The screws on the sides of the front bowl are a turn and a half from the seated position. Does this sound like it is about on the right track? I ran it in the driveway for a while with no issues. Changed the transmission fluid out as well. Lake test maybe tomorrow but definitely Thursday. Still going to have my timing checked out by one of the mechanics at work and show me how to adjust it etc.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2012 at 1:26am
Jack,
   This is my dials with new glass and tachometer decal. Let me know if you want to do this.

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic