NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WLM 2012 PICS

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
Author
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WLM 2012 PICS
    Posted: April-29-2012 at 9:49pm
OK Guys.A BIG THANK-YOU to the Staff of White Lake Marine for Hosting this Event! A wonderful job was done by all. This 'Mini' just keeps outgrowing it's name.Sunny Friday, a little overcast Saturday but Joe and the northerners said it was GREAT ! The door prizes this year were over the top!A Big Thanks to PCM,Threadz,Acme Props,Race City Marine,and Carver Covers! The BIG winner this year, My Daughter Stephanie ! She won the certificate for a Custom Boat Cover! She was the lucky one for us through the years! But does Dad get the certificate---No :( . Thanks to the CCFans that brought the food, and another Big thanks to Dave and Champange on their Kabobs! They were the hit of the evening! I'll get a video up of Edddie playing the Banjo and his 1 man band and me doing the Hambone with him!

Here's a few pics. I'll get Heather's (Morfoot's Student! ) loaded up this week.
A GREAT Time had by all again. Sunny Friday, overcast on Saturday, but Joe and the Northerners said it was PERFECT !!

66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2012 at 9:54pm

66 Skylark
93 SN
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2012 at 10:18pm
Looks like a good time was had by all! I am looking forward to our upcoming ski season.
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2012 at 11:01pm
Thanks for postting the pic's - keep them coming. Hopefully everyone had a good time and Jackie was able to stay in his boat.
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
JCole View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2012 at 12:27am
Great pictures! Had a great time! Thanks to White Lake Marine for hosting the event and for the great lunch on Saturday! Thanks to all who did all the hard work of putting this event together again. Always great to see these CC fans. Missed the ones who could not make it. Looking forward now to next year. Will post pictures when I figure this out how to do it. Thanks again!!
Jane
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2012 at 12:31am

Back home safe and sound...

Just one word for now: WLM2013......
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
whitelakerider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2012 at 1:51am
Guys I had a blast this weekend! Thanks to all for coming out to the sticks for another great year! Like I said before anyone can come in and see the new boats I have in the showroom but it is always awesome to bring the "good ones" in for them to see. It lets them see the roots of the company, sport, and industry. You all are true ambassadors to the history of Correct Craft and it is an honor to have you all at WLM at one time to educate everyone around here!

As always when it was closing time at the shop Amanda and I were welcomed at the motel for even more fun on the water, good food, and some ice cold beverages. I thank you for this as well! I am looking forward to WLM2013 and y'all be ready for some good changes! I already have some things cooking in the air in my head!
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2012 at 1:29pm

66 Skylark
93 SN
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2012 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by NCH20SKIER NCH20SKIER wrote:

Jackie was able to stay in his boat.

Yes, I am glad to report that Jackie was able to stay in his boat this year. On Sunday, he did show us his Wakeboarding skills.

I was impressed.

Donald
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2012 at 2:00pm
nice picking, I have always been interested in the banjo being a guitar player for 12 years but never wanted to make the investment in an instrument I may never really play.
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2012 at 2:30pm

Thats was some good picking Eddie, thank you very much
had a blast listening to you and Marty...that was my high light
for the weekend !!

Yes it has come and gone, but what a time we had by all.

Thank you Townsend for your words of wisdom and to White Lake
Marine for your :   make me feel like home dealership staff.

It just saddens me when it's time to leave, I love you guys..

Dave

Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2012 at 2:48am
thanx for the pics!

very cool Marty how you posed all the guys in your boat! And the fact that you took 2 to the reunion..err Mini!

gotta get there soon..these things get better every year!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
AirTique98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirTique98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2012 at 3:23am
[QUOTE=jbear] thanx for the pics!

gotta get there soon..these things get better every year!

Make a plan...would be a good half-way place for the both of us!!

Bill
98Air Nautique

Former Owner:
1990 Ski Nautique
1981 Ski Nautique
1976 Ski Nautique
1971 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2012 at 3:43am
Originally posted by AirTique98 AirTique98 wrote:

Make a plan...would be a good half-way place for the both of us!!

I think you're on to something here....

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2012 at 12:50pm
PICS
Again this year- All of these PICS in the slideshow were taken by my Daughter- Heather ( Morfoot - want-a-be ). So Props to her again
Photos on the site taken by me, my wife,Karen, and my other daughter, Stephanie---   Who in some of the slideshow photos- U C her wakeboarding behind Joe's boat. I never could get her to stay up on the board-- But Joe worked his magic and she's happier than a pig in a mudhole now
66 Skylark
93 SN
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2012 at 1:37pm
A big thanks to Marty, Townsend, Champagne and everyone else who contributed so much to this great weekend! Dad and I had a blast... and Tique too.

Many thanks to Joe and Reid for all the pulling duty they served- we gave those boats a workout!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2012 at 2:01pm
The bears are multiplying...
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2012 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

The bears are multiplying...

Let that be a lesson to all.... If you hang around Reid long enough you'll turn into one.

Looks like a good time as always guys. Sorry I missed it!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2012 at 2:35pm
Great collection of photos Marty. Looks like you hired a wedding photographer to follow you around plus collect all the highlights. I really was supposed to be there this year, but things just arent going my direction right now. Not just to have seen y'alls ugly mugs but in the bigger picture too. I'd better be there next year!!    Nice display Saturday. I know Townsend likes to show the vintage stuff to his customers. Some nice clean old engines in the grouping.

Couple boats in didnt recognize: who are the yellow tique and the reddish brownish nautique.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2012 at 3:45pm
Larry, which reddish/brownish Nautique are you referring to? Jackie's '75?

The yellow Tique was brought over by Jim from PCM. He and Mark Schneider joined us for the weekend. Great guys- and Mark was a wealth of knowledge on the 409.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2012 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

The yellow Tique was brought over by Jim from PCM. He and Mark Schneider joined us for the weekend. Great guys- and Mark was a wealth of knowledge on the 409.

Looks like the engine had been repainted at some point? And the pictures look like someone took it for a speed run!? Any results?
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2012 at 4:28pm
I never caught a glimpse of the engine, come to think of it. I think someone said it was a stock 302 though. I think the speed runs youre referring to were with the 1210 Acme that Reid had loaned out. That prop worked great on the Royal Flush as well!
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2012 at 4:49pm
Marty,
Great pictures. Thanks. How about a few names to go with the faces? Some I know but not all. I know there are other members who would be interested as well.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2012 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Marty,
Great pictures. Thanks. How about a few names to go with the faces? Some I know but not all. I know there are other members who would be interested as well.

I was thinking the same thing. Would be nice if photos on here could be "tagged" like on Facebook (I know, how would an old fart like me know about tagging on Facebook) But it would be cool if you could run your mouse over someone or someone's boat to find out who it is or who's it is. Short of that, posters could do some captions with key info. There were a few boats strange to me beyond the couple I mentioned above. And, although I do recollect some earlier mention of Reid's blue and white Mustang, I can't seem to recall its origins/history. And which is the Royal Flush that Tim mentioned? (or is that Reid's boat...I am just going on the 'royal' and 'blue' connection here.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2012 at 6:51pm
To further complicate the issue, the blue mustang may have gone home with a new owner?
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2012 at 7:01pm
Nevermind! TRBenj has informed me that reidp has made me a liar. I'm sorry Larry.
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2012 at 7:23pm
Sorry Guys. I wanted to hurry and get some PICS up for ya'll.
Most were of my family. Marty,Karen(wife), daughter's family in the Purple Rain- Heather(daughter-30yrs old) and her clan, Brent(hubby),Cameron,Bradyn,Haven. My other daughter-Stephanie-(27 yrs old),her BF Matt, and Brianna. CCFans in the Skylark- Gregg Benjamin,TimB,John Murrow,Jim Miller(PCM),Townsend Link of WLM.
Others?
66 Skylark
93 SN
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2012 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Nevermind! TRBenj has informed me that reidp has made me a liar. I'm sorry Larry.

Yeah, thanks, Kevin. Like I need more help in achieving a state of total confusion.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2012 at 7:30pm
Any pictures of the Royal Flush with that sweet original vinyl top?
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2012 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Any pictures of the Royal Flush with that sweet original vinyl top?

Ugh. Dont get me started!

As I told Reid, the only reason it didnt end up at the bottom of White Lake is because its only 11 ft deep and too darn clear... so he'd probably be able to find it! Im going to drop it in Norman next time Im down there instead.

That boat is way too pretty to be running around with that goofy top!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
  Share Topic