NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Classic Correct Craft Sweat Shirts & Tees

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
Author
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Classic Correct Craft Sweat Shirts & Tees
    Posted: March-10-2013 at 4:16pm
Thanks Alan. Great looking shirt.
Just placed my order.
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2013 at 8:50pm
Definitely cool shirt Alan!
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2013 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

It only comes out on special occasions. You know kinda like Quinner.

...and is very much "still in the closet" at all other times. Understood!

Alan, awesome shirt, can't wait to see the others!
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2013 at 12:19pm
Shag-a-delic!
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2013 at 12:04pm
Here it is....It's probably my favorite of the many CC T's I have in my closet. It only comes out on special occasions. You know kinda like Quinner.     It's got 70's written all over it! Groovy Baby!

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2013 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Alan, I've got a old school T-shirt from the 70's Im guessing that I got from Art Cozier at River Run a couple years ago. I need to post it here to see if you'd be interested in reproducing at some time. It's really pretty cool and have had several people asked me where I got it as they loved it.

Post a picture Tim, if people like it, we'll remake it although it might go on the list for next year. Always looking for ideas so if anyone else has any old t shirts you need to post some pictures.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2013 at 5:09pm
Alan, I've got a old school T-shirt from the 70's Im guessing that I got from Art Cozier at River Run a couple years ago. I need to post it here to see if you'd be interested in reproducing at some time. It's really pretty cool and have had several people asked me where I got it as they loved it.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2013 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by nautique frk nautique frk wrote:

Very Cool what other designs are you going to do ?

I can't tell you but if you find that original thread talking about reproducing tees that would give you an idea!
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2013 at 4:35pm
Very Cool what other designs are you going to do ?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2013 at 1:18pm
The Apparel Store is open for Business!!! We've got 3 new items coming this year covering 3 decades of the legendary Ski Nautique. The first is ready to go now, we'll be releasing the rest over the next few months.

We've also changed the shirt on the Vintage CC logo T to a nicer Garment dyed fabric that better suits the Vintage look of the logo. The shirt is prewashed so it has a soft feel and comes in some really great colors to compliment the Logo.

Click to Purchase
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2013 at 8:33pm
Alan, I've been meaning to send you a note as to how well the sweat shirts I got came out. Everyone loved them, even the non fans.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2013 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by newscotty2001 newscotty2001 wrote:

Does anyone know if there is going to be another run of these shirts this year? I missed out last year and I think they are super cool

Stay tuned, we're working on some new designs and once we get approval from Corporate we'll open the website.
newscotty2001 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newscotty2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2013 at 6:40pm
Does anyone know if there is going to be another run of these shirts this year? I missed out last year and I think they are super cool
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2012 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

At this point the sale of this Classic Correct Craft merchandise is over.

Thanks to Action Screen Printing for making this happen.

-Keith
juniorwoody View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2012 at 6:39pm
Shirts no longer available?
The value of money spent on new adventure far exceeds the value of money saved for the future
viasong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viasong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2012 at 1:31am
hello
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2012 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

Hope everyone enjoys their shirts, sweatshirts and hats.

Chantal and I really do...

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2012 at 4:38pm
At this point the sale of this Classic Correct Craft merchandise is over. We'll do our best to get another contract next year but you never know. Hope everyone enjoys their shirts, sweatshirts and hats.

Thanks to Action Screen Printing for making this happen.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2012 at 1:46am
Originally posted by Air206 Air206 wrote:

Alan:

Got my second order last week.... They look great! Thanks for the speedy service and helping my ladies look GREAT!

You're welcome Steve, thanks again for your orders.
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2012 at 10:39pm
Alan:

Got my second order last week.... They look great! Thanks for the speedy service and helping my ladies look GREAT!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2012 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

Guys / Gals,

These shirts are very nice. You need to jump on this. You will not be disappointed. I like the ones I purchased.

Donald

Thanks Donald, Glad you're happy.

The site comes down Monday morning gang so last chance for ordering is right now.

Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2012 at 8:53pm
Guys / Gals,

These shirts are very nice. You need to jump on this. You will not be disappointed. I like the ones I purchased.

Donald
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2012 at 12:11am
Alan:
Got our shirts - AWESOME! Gonna re-order for the girls............ Thanks... GREAT Job!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2012 at 5:29pm
We're coming to the end of our license to sell shirts gang so we're going to offer a little incentive to order one last time and get delivery before Christmas.

10% off coupon code good for 10% all orders over $50 in merchandise value. Enter ccfan10 at checkout and your order total will be adjusted.

We are only producing one more batch of shirts this year so the site will take orders through 11-11-2012 and then it will close for good.

CCFAN10
Hussler View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hussler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2012 at 6:14pm
Just got my t shirts and sweatshirt, very high quality prints for the money! Warning to others though, the "world" style on dark colors is very hard to read. Got the "world" style on the dark grey. Very cool shirts!
Hussler View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hussler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2012 at 1:51am
Didn't mean to offend but 100 bucks is 100 bucks, cant wait to have some new clothes!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2012 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by TX Foilhead TX Foilhead wrote:

Alan,

Has the deadline passed or are you still taking orders?   I'm wearing mine way to often and am going to need some more.

Still time to order but wait another few days, we're going to put together a last chance offer/discount and run one more batch.
mull282 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mull282 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2012 at 11:24pm
Shipped before I had a chance to hand over the dosh . Now that's a nice touch

EBay it ain't

Thank you so very much
TX Foilhead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2012 at 11:06pm
Alan,

Has the deadline passed or are you still taking orders?   I'm wearing mine way to often and am going to need some more.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2012 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by mull282 mull282 wrote:

Thanks for that

Sean's order shipped out to Northern Ireland today.

So far we've got cfans wearing their this exclusive gear in Great britan, Australia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Argentina, Scotand ,Canada, might be few more countries I can't recall but that is pretty cool.

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
  Share Topic