Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Classic Correct Craft Sweat Shirts & Tees

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
Author
mull282 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mull282 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2012 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by mull282 mull282 wrote:

I'm a 38 chest 32 waist. Want a neat fit (not tight fit nor hanging off me). I take it medium is the size I should be ordering?

anyone?

Bump
Dreaming View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dreaming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2012 at 2:39pm
Mull282,    there is a sizing chart on Alan's website. you might have to compare to what is on the chart.   I ordered a couple of shirts, and after washing, they are pretty true to size with other shirts I wear.   It sounds like we are similarly sized, but I ordered a large. I would assume that a large is probably more your speed if you don't want it tight. You might just order 2, and give the one you don't like to a kid in need, or your wife to sleep in the shirts are cheap enough, 1 shirt or 5 shirts is probably going to be similar in shipping cost to Ireland.
mull282 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mull282 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2012 at 9:20pm
Thanks for that
Hussler View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hussler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2012 at 2:36am
Hey, its been a month and a half what gives?
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2012 at 4:25am
Got my 3 shirts yesterday they are awesome !
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2012 at 9:36am
Mine arrived down under today.

Thanks Alan
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2012 at 10:31am
Originally posted by Hussler Hussler wrote:

Please email me your real name and order # if you have it and I will check it out for you. Thanks

You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2012 at 11:50am

Hussler,

Alan is doing these shirts as a favor to us and the site. He owns and manages a business and is preparing these shirts and items as he can work it in. The profit from this project goes back to Keith to pay for the server.

Alan does great work and I know that you will not be disappointed when you get the final product. I have some of the last run of shirts and they were great. Alan is very detail oriented. Just check out his huricane thread and pictures of his ex 81 Nautique.

Donald
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2012 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Please email me your real name and order # if you have it and I will check it out for you. Thanks

I looked up your order and it shipped today, I emailed you tracking numbers. Thanks
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2012 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

Hussler,

Alan is doing these shirts as a favor to us and the site. He owns and manages a business and is preparing these shirts and items as he can work it in. The profit from this project goes back to Keith to pay for the server.

Alan does great work and I know that you will not be disappointed when you get the final product. I have some of the last run of shirts and they were great. Alan is very detail oriented. Just check out his huricane thread and pictures of his ex 81 Nautique.

Thanks for the good words Donald but in Husslers defense he has been waiting longer than normal, one of his items was rejected in QC and I should have shipped the balance of his order while it was being replaced. My bad, but he is all set now.

Your order is leaving tomorrow once we finish your hat. Thanks again, wish we could stop by Reids' this weekend and enjoy some of Tom's shine with you guys.

Donald [/QUOTE]
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2012 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Thanks again, wish we could stop by Reids' this weekend and enjoy some of Tom's shine with you guys.

we do too Alan, you'll be missed!
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2012 at 10:35pm

Thanks for that

Sean's order shipped out to Northern Ireland today.

So far we've got cfans wearing their this exclusive gear in Great britan, Australia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Argentina, Scotand ,Canada, might be few more countries I can't recall but that is pretty cool.

TX Foilhead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2012 at 11:06pm
Alan,

Has the deadline passed or are you still taking orders?   I'm wearing mine way to often and am going to need some more.
mull282 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mull282 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2012 at 11:24pm
Shipped before I had a chance to hand over the dosh . Now that's a nice touch

EBay it ain't

Thank you so very much
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2012 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by TX Foilhead TX Foilhead wrote:

Alan,

Has the deadline passed or are you still taking orders?   I'm wearing mine way to often and am going to need some more.

Still time to order but wait another few days, we're going to put together a last chance offer/discount and run one more batch.
Hussler View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hussler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2012 at 1:51am
Didn't mean to offend but 100 bucks is 100 bucks, cant wait to have some new clothes!
Hussler View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hussler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2012 at 6:14pm
Just got my t shirts and sweatshirt, very high quality prints for the money! Warning to others though, the "world" style on dark colors is very hard to read. Got the "world" style on the dark grey. Very cool shirts!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2012 at 5:29pm
We're coming to the end of our license to sell shirts gang so we're going to offer a little incentive to order one last time and get delivery before Christmas.

10% off coupon code good for 10% all orders over $50 in merchandise value. Enter ccfan10 at checkout and your order total will be adjusted.

We are only producing one more batch of shirts this year so the site will take orders through 11-11-2012 and then it will close for good.

CCFAN10
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2012 at 12:11am
Alan:
Got our shirts - AWESOME! Gonna re-order for the girls............ Thanks... GREAT Job!
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2012 at 8:53pm
Guys / Gals,

These shirts are very nice. You need to jump on this. You will not be disappointed. I like the ones I purchased.

Donald
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2012 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

Guys / Gals,

These shirts are very nice. You need to jump on this. You will not be disappointed. I like the ones I purchased.

Donald

Thanks Donald, Glad you're happy.

The site comes down Monday morning gang so last chance for ordering is right now.

Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2012 at 10:39pm
Alan:

Got my second order last week.... They look great! Thanks for the speedy service and helping my ladies look GREAT!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2012 at 1:46am
Originally posted by Air206 Air206 wrote:

Alan:

Got my second order last week.... They look great! Thanks for the speedy service and helping my ladies look GREAT!

You're welcome Steve, thanks again for your orders.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2012 at 4:38pm
At this point the sale of this Classic Correct Craft merchandise is over. We'll do our best to get another contract next year but you never know. Hope everyone enjoys their shirts, sweatshirts and hats.

Thanks to Action Screen Printing for making this happen.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2012 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

Hope everyone enjoys their shirts, sweatshirts and hats.

Chantal and I really do...

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

viasong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viasong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2012 at 1:31am
hello
juniorwoody View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2012 at 6:39pm
Shirts no longer available?
The value of money spent on new adventure far exceeds the value of money saved for the future
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2012 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

At this point the sale of this Classic Correct Craft merchandise is over.

Thanks to Action Screen Printing for making this happen.

-Keith
newscotty2001 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newscotty2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2013 at 6:40pm
Does anyone know if there is going to be another run of these shirts this year? I missed out last year and I think they are super cool
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2013 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by newscotty2001 newscotty2001 wrote:

Does anyone know if there is going to be another run of these shirts this year? I missed out last year and I think they are super cool

Stay tuned, we're working on some new designs and once we get approval from Corporate we'll open the website.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
  Share Topic