Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You didn build that !

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 3536373839 79>
Author
wingwrench View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wingwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2012 at 10:07pm
Target is looking better all the time.

Sam Walton supports Oblamer
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2012 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by wingwrench wingwrench wrote:

Target is looking better all the time.

Sam Walton supports Oblamer

As you may know, I'm an O'Bama supporter and I still agree that anything is better than Wally World!
1970 Mustang "Theseus' paradox"
If everyone else is doing it, you're too late!

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2012 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by john b john b wrote:

As you may know, I'm an (expletive deleted ) supporter and I still agree that anything is better than Wally World!

WOW.... Who would have ever thunk it?!?!   
John, now there are TWO thing we agree on.

Correct Craft Boats and No Wally World!   
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2012 at 1:39am
Originally posted by 62 wood 62 wood wrote:

As you may know, I'm an (expletive deleted ) supporter and I still agree that anything is better than Wally World!

WOW.... Who would have ever thunk it?!?!   
John, now there are TWO thing we agree on.

Correct Craft Boats and No Wally World!   

I think that with time you will find that we agree on many things.

OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2012 at 3:16am
Originally posted by GlassSeeker GlassSeeker wrote:

Keeping more in the pocket is exactly what the rich do when they get tax cuts, they save it, they do not hire anybody. They do not take the tax break money and re-invest it in the economy. They put it in the bank. This has been proven. Where are all the jobs that should have been created if those tax breaks to the rich were to create jobs? Where are they? It is a losing proposition.

Inflation is the republican's boogeyman. Guess what? we will not have inflation til there are ALOT more jobs in the economy.

Andy I see inflation every day. When Obama entered office I was paying $2.29 for a gallon of milk. Now it is 2.89. Eggs were 79 cents a dozen, now $1.29. Frozen OJ was 1.59 now 2.39,Peanut butter was 7 dollars for the big jar, now 10 dollars. Gas averaged under three dollars for bushes 8 years. now it is pushing 4. The gas alone is a factor in all the other items. The government does not count these items when looking at inflation so its not showing up, but it is out there. It has to show up in the rest of the economy soon. You cannot push more money into the economy with stagnate growth and not get inflation.

As far as the jobs , the day Obama got elected he went out and started his war on business, threatening Obama care, bailouts, carbon taxes, new income taxes. This is when we started to lose 700,000 jobs a month. Obama likes to take credit for creating 4.5 million jobs but he has a net loss of 2 million. We had the jobs at the former tax rate and the former risk level. When you add uncertainty and higher costs into the mix you now need even lower taxes to to create enough reward to offset the new risk. The economy does not operate in a vacuum. Like physics, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Don't Blame business, they are just reacting to the circumstances they were given. for the time being it is safer to hold their money than risk new investment because of the policies in place. Mitt understands this behavior as well as anyone. He is the right guy to light as fire under this economy.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2012 at 3:28am
Originally posted by GlassSeeker GlassSeeker wrote:

Inflation is the republican's boogeyman. Guess what? we will not have inflation til there are ALOT more jobs in the economy.

So that is why Obama keeps unemployment so high, he is fighting inflation.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

GlassSeeker View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2012 at 4:58pm
The stock market runs on perception...I think they perceive good things...the stock market is up from its depths, that shows that investors liked Obama in office.
This is the life
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2012 at 5:14pm
Poor Dave is so backwards in his views that in his mind now not only is Obama responsible for the job losses in the first few months of office that were clearly already underway and unstoppable at that point due to the policies of the bush years... but he is now trying to also pin the losses while bush was president in nov and dec 2008 on Obama just because he had the indecency to be elected in a landslide.

Been watching Romney too much I guess.. if you cant beat em with facts and logic just start making stuff up and see if any of it sticks.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2012 at 5:18pm
Watching this thread is like watching the Red Sox play the Yankees. After a while you'll realize the Yankees aren't so bad, just the New York fans.
Hansel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hansel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2012 at 2:10am
Hi All,

I came across these two interesting pieces earlier today and thought that this would be a good place to share them.

The message in both articles is that we could all do well to critically examine our beliefs and opinions, and that we should research some of our beliefs carefully.

Enjoy!

How to determine if a controversial statement is scientifically true.

It must be true. I heard it on the internet.

I particularly like this quote from one of the comments below the second piece: "It’s easy to be skeptical of people or sources you don’t like or disagree with, but it’s important to be skeptical of things you like and agree with as well, otherwise you come off as a hypocrite who doesn’t really care about facts.”
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2012 at 9:41am

I put on a R&R bumper sticker yesterday afternoon and this morning
the car is vandalized.

I guess thats the "Chicago" way.
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2012 at 12:43pm
Just got this disease warning in an email this morning ... good for a chuckle...

This is very important. One should be thinking about this seriously. I'm

sending this because I know you are bright and I care about you.

The Center for Disease Control has issued a warning about a new virulent
strain of this old disease. The disease is called Gonorrhea Lectim. It's
pronounced "Gonna re-elect 'em," and it is a terrible obamanation.

The disease is contracted through dangerous and high risk behavior involving
putting your brain where the sun doesn't shine. Many victims contracted it
in 2008.. But now most people, after having been infected for the past 2-3
years, are starting to realize how destructive this sickness is.

It's sad because Gonorrhea Lectim is easily cured with a new drug just
coming on the market called Votemout. You take the first dose now and the
second dose in Nov. 2012 and simply don't engage in such behavior again;
otherwise, it could become permanent and eventually wipe out all life as we
know it.

Several states are already on top of this, like Virginia and New Jersey ,
and apparently now Massachusetts , with many more seeing the writing on the
wall.

Please pass this important message on to all those bright folk you really
care about.
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wingwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2012 at 1:20pm
Not only should he not be re-elected, he should be impeached! Benghazi makes Watergate look like dime store shoplifting.

CBS News Obama Knew
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2012 at 2:10pm

Not only should he not be re-elected, he should be impeached! Benghazi makes Watergate look like dime store shoplifting.

CBS News Obama Knew

That dog don't hunt... Romney didn't mention Benghazi in the foreign policy debate because he knew Obama's response would have shut it down as an issue they could use to fire up the base for the next two weeks. Which was good politics on his part, but another example of him changing his statements depending on the Audience.

Because the facts are the facts and its being handled better by Obama than Romney.. Romney jumped to judgement and tried to use a tragedy on the international stage as a political stunt... akin to talkin about the family outside of the family - bad form to say the least.

Obama's team stuck to the CIA provided talking points sheet in the face of competing reports coming in from many sources... has a history of doing the real work in these cases and consistantly brings to the perps to justice. This isnt a political issue but rather a national tragedy and the more Romney tries to treat it as something different the less presidential they look...
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2012 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by Waterdog Waterdog wrote:

I put on a R&R bumper sticker yesterday afternoon and this morning
the car is vandalized.

I guess thats the "Chicago" way.

Ouch there Doggie, the city may be filled with Dumbacrats but not the whole state!! Some of us Chicago guy's never voted for Obama in ANY election!! Sorry to hear about your car

Recieved the below email today, interesting (if 100% accurate):

W h y    M i t t     R o m n e y    i s    U n l i k a b l e !

A lot is being said in the media about Mitt Romney not being "likable" or that he doesn't "relate well" to people. Frankly, we struggled to understand why. So after much research, we have come up with a Top Ten List to explain this "unlikablility."

Top Ten Reasons To Dislike Mitt Romney:

1. Collar-ad handsome with gracious, statesmanlike aura. Looks like every central casting's #1 choice for Commander-in-Chief.

2. Been married to ONE woman his entire life, and has been faithful to her, including through her bouts with breast cancer and MS.

3. No scandals or skeletons in his closet. (How boring is that?)

4. Can't speak in a fake, southern, "black preacher voice" when necessary.

5. Highly intelligent. Graduated cum laude from both Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School...and by the way, his academic records are NOT sealed.

6. Doesn't smoke or drink alcohol, and has never done drugs, not even in the counter -culture age when he went to college. Too square for today's America?

7. Represents an America of "yesterday", where people believed in God, went to Church, didn't screw around, worked hard, and became a SUCCESS!

8. Has a family of five great sons....and none of them have police records or are in drug rehab. But of course, they were raised by a stay-at-home mom, and that "choice" deserves America's scorn.

9. Oh yes.....he's a MORMON. We need to be very afraid of that very strange religion that teaches its members to be clean-living, patriotic, fiscally conservative, charitable, self-reliant, and honest.

10. And one more point.....pundits say because of his wealth, he can't relate to ordinary Americans. I guess that's because he made that money HIMSELF.....as opposed to marrying it or inheriting it from Dad.

Apparently, he didn't understand that actually working at a job and earning your own money made you unrelatable to Americans. My goodness, it's a strange world, isn't it?

Personal Information:

His full Name is: Willard Mitt Romney. He was Born: March 12, 1947 and is 65 years old. His Father: George W. Romney, former Governor of the State of Michigan He was raised in Bloomfield Hills , Michigan He is Married to Ann Romney since 1969; they have five children.

Education: B. A. from Brigham Young University, J. D. and M.B.A. from Harvard University

Religion: Mormon - The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints

Working Background:

After high school, he spent 30 months in France as a Mormon missionary. After going to both Harvard Business School and Harvard Law School simultaneously, he passed the Michigan bar exam, but never worked as an attorney. In 1984, he co-founded Bain Capital a private equity investment firm, one of the largest such firms in the United States.

In 1994, he ran for Senator of Massachusetts and lost to Ted Kennedy.

He was President and CEO of the 2002 Winter Olympic Games.

In 2002, he was elected Governor of the State of Massachusetts where he eliminated a 1.5 billion deficit. Some Interesting Facts about Romney:

Bain Capital, starting with one small office supply store in Massachusetts, turned it into Staples; now over 2,000 stores employing 90,000 people. Bain Capital also worked to perform the same kinds of business miracles again and again, with companies like Domino's, Sealy, Brookstone, Weather Channel, Burger King, Warner Music Group, Dollarama, Home Depot Supply and many others.

He was an unpaid volunteer campaign worker for his dad's gubernatorial campaign 1 year.

He was an unpaid intern in his dad's governor's office for eight years.

He was an unpaid bishop and state president of his church for ten years.

He was an unpaid President of the Salt Lake Olympic Committee for three years.

He took no salary and was the unpaid Governor of Massachusetts for four years. He gave his entire inheritance from his father to charity.

Mitt Romney is one of the wealthiest self-made men in our country but has given more back to its citizens in terms of money, service and time than most men.

And in 2011 Mitt Romney gave over $4 million to charity, almost 19% of his income....

Just for comparison purposes, Obama gave 1% and Joe Biden gave $300 or .0013%.

Mitt Romney is Trustworthy:

He will show us his high school and college transcripts.

He will show us his social security card.

He will show us his law degree.

He will show us his draft notice.

He will show us his medical records.

Mitt Romney's background, experience and trustworthiness show him to be a great leader and an excellent citizen for President of the United States.

You may think that Romney may not be the best representative the Republicans could have selected. At least I know what religion he is, and that he won't desecrate the flag, bow down to foreign powers, or practice fiscal irresponsibility.

I know he has the ability to turn around this financial debacle that the current regime has gotten us into. We won't like all the things necessary to recover from this debt, but someone with Romney's background can do it.

But, on the minus side, he never took drugs or smoked pot, never got drunk, did not associate with communists and/or terrorists, nor did he attend a church whose pastor called for God to damn the US.

And I am sure he and his wife have always been proud of the United States of America. I also believe that he believes we are a great nation and always should have the opportunity to be the best we can be.
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2012 at 2:31pm
that is well written thanks for posting
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2012 at 2:38pm
Watch 2016

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wingwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2012 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

CBS News Obama Knew

That dog don't hunt... Romney didn't mention Benghazi in the foreign policy debate because he knew Obama's response would have shut it down as an issue they could use to fire up the base for the next two weeks. Which was good politics on his part, but another example of him changing his statements depending on the Audience.

Because the facts are the facts and its being handled better by Obama than Romney.. Romney jumped to judgement and tried to use a tragedy on the international stage as a political stunt... akin to talkin about the family outside of the family - bad form to say the least.

Obama's team stuck to the CIA provided talking points sheet in the face of competing reports coming in from many sources... has a history of doing the real work in these cases and consistantly brings to the perps to justice. This isnt a political issue but rather a national tragedy and the more Romney tries to treat it as something different the less presidential they look...

Are you serious? You really need to expand your "fact finding" beyond MSNBC.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2012 at 2:48pm

I actually read all the posted "documents" turned over to fox by the republican legilators, and all the emails that were arriving during the process... all of them and the CIA talking points document that was being worked off of... also watched the actual debates and listened to the actual speech..

So I can believe my own lying eyes or take your word for it that it was worse that watergate...

It was an attack, whether it was spontaneous, preplanned for that exact moment, preplanned and moved up to that moment.. etc is not perfectly clear now nor was it then and frankly I don't care, neither does anyone else... it don't hunt.

1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2012 at 3:11pm

and frankly I don't care, neither does anyone else... it don't hunt.

Wow     
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Hansel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hansel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2012 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by Hansel Hansel wrote:

Hi All,

I came across these two interesting pieces earlier today and thought that this would be a good place to share them.

The message in both articles is that we could all do well to critically examine our beliefs and opinions, and that we should research some of our beliefs carefully.

Enjoy!

How to determine if a controversial statement is scientifically true.

It must be true. I heard it on the internet.

I particularly like this quote from one of the comments below the second piece: "It’s easy to be skeptical of people or sources you don’t like or disagree with, but it’s important to be skeptical of things you like and agree with as well, otherwise you come off as a hypocrite who doesn’t really care about facts.”

Sorry, the links in my original post were broken, but it seems that based on the comments following that post everybody here might want to read them now that the links are working.
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2012 at 3:43pm

I actually read all the posted "documents" turned over to fox by the republican legilators, and all the emails that were arriving during the process... all of them and the CIA talking points document that was being worked off of... also watched the actual debates and listened to the actual speech..

So I can believe my own lying eyes or take your word for it that it was worse that watergate...

It was an attack, whether it was spontaneous, preplanned for that exact moment, preplanned and moved up to that moment.. etc is not perfectly clear now nor was it then and frankly I don't care, neither does anyone else... it don't hunt.

Bad S*** sometimes happens to people who agree to be stationed in war zones. Let's not forget the 2,500 American soldiers Bush and the Republicans sent to their deaths for nothing in Iraq, and the 30,000+ injuries, some catastrophic, that others suffered. We will be paying for nursing care for many for the rest of their lives.
Get a grip, war zones are dangerous. Any embassy is an easy Target to an armed force. Do any of you have any tactical knowledge or experience? Apparently not judging by the comments.
Like you like to say, freedom is not free, this is a small part of the price you pay to have representation in dangerous places.

peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2012 at 3:49pm
I just saw a commercial that said the last two supreme court decisions on the second amendment were decided by one vote . that scares me . I wonder who would be more likely to appoint a pro 2nd amendment judge .
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
GlassSeeker View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2012 at 4:08pm
Romney at the 3rd debate:
"I was told there would be no geography questions!!!"
This is the life
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2012 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by BuffaloBFN BuffaloBFN wrote:

and frankly I don't care, neither does anyone else... it don't hunt.

Wow     

Maybe because of the Teflon, but if this attack/coverup/who knew hat and when had happened during W's term ther would be a lynch mob camped out on 1600 Penn Ave.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2012 at 5:27pm
Let me get it straight, its a coverup because they didn't go on tv and immediately say hey some terrorist group posted on thier facebook page that they did it ... so case close it was pre planned, had nothing to do with the spontaneous demonstration that happened to be be going on at the time and we know exactly who did it.

Yep that makes sense, except that every thing in the middle east is claimed buy a terrorist group, usually not the one that did it and the best intelligence at the moment still says it was more likely an opportunistic attack perhaps with some preplanning that was moved up as a result of the protests...

Anyway if you think the president should overreact and throw out unvetted emails that talk about facebook postings immediately, rather than acting first to secure all the embassys and put resources on finding out the actual facts.. then by all means vote for romney because there is no doubt he would (cause he did) act rashly and prematurely in the face of a crisis such as this.

Again if Romney had something real.. that would appeal to anyone that wasnt specifically looking for a reason to hate obama then he would have brought it up when he had a national audience, instead first he flubbed the immediate reaction, then he flubbed talking about it at the second debate, then he ran from it in the third... truely a strong leader on the international stage.

I have also heard the father of the ambassador interviewed on the topic and he is is not wanting for his son's life work to be trivalized and used as a silly political attack, he trusts (as his son did) this admistration to do the right thing by his son and the people of lybia that he worked so tirelessly to help.

So what do you righties think you are trying to imply about this new and exciting info about a facebook post and what should have been done with it? Whats the facts from your side.. why would we have been better off with Romney and Ryan in office when this all went down?
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2012 at 5:28pm

Bad S*** sometimes happens to people who agree to be stationed in war zones. Let's not forget the 2,500 American soldiers Bush and the Republicans sent to their deaths for nothing in Iraq, and the 30,000+ injuries, some catastrophic, that others suffered. We will be paying for nursing care for many for the rest of their lives.
Get a grip, war zones are dangerous. Any embassy is an easy Target to an armed force. Do any of you have any tactical knowledge or experience? Apparently not judging by the comments.
Like you like to say, freedom is not free, this is a small part of the price you pay to have representation in dangerous places.

That's all well and good, BUT they begged for help and were refused. The Administration failed these men well before the 11th.

They pulled a 16 man team(sp ops) out on 8/16. The lead man on that team testified on the hill.
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2012 at 5:31pm

CBS News Obama Knew

Incredible! Apparently you have never cracked a history book. I would start with "All The President's Men". Try a lower FL, the oxygen deprivation has not been kind to you.

Jones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2012 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by harddock harddock wrote:

Watch 2016

Watch The God Makers
1979 Ski Nautique (sold)

1997 Ski Nautique

1998 Super Sport Nautique
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2012 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by BuffaloBFN BuffaloBFN wrote:

That's all well and good, BUT they begged for help and were refused. The Administration failed these men well before the 11th.

They pulled a 16 man team(sp ops) out on 8/16. The lead man on that team testified on the hill.

Pulled them out of Tripoli (400 miles from Benghazi) and replaced them with man for man with the local security they had trained to replace them.

If you want to politicize embassy security.. then talk about those that provided lower funding for security than obama asked for,

or just be realistic and understand that we cant put a fort with an army at every embassy and consulate we have in the world and therefore there will always be some inherent danger that these staff members understood and accepted because they believed in the mission and then go about honoring thier dedication and service by finding those responsible and dealing with them.

But if you think this is "worse than watergate" your glasses are rose colored or uninformed.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 3536373839 79>
  Share Topic