NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You didn build that !

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 3738394041 79>
Author
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2012 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by GlassSeeker GlassSeeker wrote:

Romney will legalize polygamy if elected.

Funny you would think that considering Obama's father took a second wife without divorcing the first.
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2012 at 4:44pm
Early voting in Texas has begun

OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2012 at 4:44pm

Based on what?????????
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2012 at 4:51pm

You say it like that's a bad thing, LOL

Too many pages to read, curious though, are there really people out there still buying in to Obama's wet dream?? He is in so far over his head, unfortunately so are the rest of us if we allow him to continue.

harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2012 at 4:52pm
Watch the movie 2016
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2012 at 4:55pm

As long as everyone is "consenting adults" and "not hurting anyone else", whats the problem with it?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
GlassSeeker View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2012 at 6:50pm
did I say it was a problem????
This is the life
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2012 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by harddock harddock wrote:

I love this one.
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2012 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by harddock harddock wrote:

Loved the movie 2016. True facts.
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2012 at 10:13pm
I voted for the White guy, and left the Sock Monkey a Tootsie Roll under the sign...........
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2012 at 10:25pm

did I say it was a problem????

Can you say facetious? The consenting adult and as long as it doesnt hurt anyone remarks go back some pages to a gay/lesbian acceptance discussion.

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2012 at 11:46pm
If we're going to change the rules so 2 guys can get married, while not let 10 guys marry each other? If marriage is going to be redefined, let all the disenfranshised people in.

Anyone read anything by Col. David Hunt regarding Libya? He's saying the White House, Dept of Defense and CIA all knew what was going on minute by minute for 7 hours and told all the armed forces to stand down rather than send them in to try to save them.
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2012 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

If we're going to change the rules so 2 guys can get married, while not let 10 guys marry each other?

Maybe for these reason 3 women and 7 men can't get married.
1970 Mustang "Theseus' paradox"
If everyone else is doing it, you're too late!

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2012 at 11:53pm

If we're going to change the rules so 2 guys can get married, while not let 10 guys marry each other?

Maybe for the same reason 3 women and 7 men can't get married.

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2012 at 11:55pm

Maybe for the same reason 3 women and 7 men can't get married.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 12:01am

P

Poor Joe, he labors so hard to with his sources and theory trying to prove the left are not just a bunch of moon bats, and then all his hard work is diss-proven in one statement.

For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 12:38am
Originally posted by john b john b wrote:

Do you have any idea how far from logic your argument is? Do you know David's car was damaged? We think it wasnt, and if it was, he did it himself. What experience and knowledge would cause you to think death threats are easily solved?
You are blinded by a fanaticism I normally only seen in cults.
Our sign ordnance is strict, but they substituted a $75 fine for the death sentence some years ago.

John. First who is David? I believe Andy had his car vandalized, and I do not think he did it himself. I don't think death threats are easily solved. I think letters sent by frustrated idiots that are unable to effectively articulate their point of view tend to be easy to trace. these are the rocket scientists that will write the letter on the back of a "recycled" correspondence addressed to them, or use the traceable office postage meter to save a stamp.

As far as the left pinning stuff on the right this is the case I was thinking of from 2008.

Vandalism suspect had worked for candidate
BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Email Print
DENVER — A suspect in a vandalism at the Colorado Democratic headquarters was once a paid campaign worker for a Democratic candidate for the Legislature, according to public records.

Maurice Schwenkler, 24, was arrested in Denver Tuesday on a charge of criminal mischief after windows were smashed at Democratic offices. Many of the windows displayed posters supporting health care reform, and party officials called it political vandalism.

The Denver Post reported Wednesday that Schwenkler was also arrested in St. Paul, Minn., on the last day of the 2008 Republican convention on a charge of unlawful assembly.

No details of that arrest or Schwenkler's activities at the time were immediately available.

There was no phone number listed for Schwenkler and it wasn't immediately clear if he had an attorney.

The Post reported Schwenkler was paid $500 in November 2008 to walk door to door in support of Democrat Mollie Cullom, a candidate for the state House from Centennial.

Cullom lost to Republican David Balmer.

Campaign records show Schwenkler was among dozens of canvassers paid by a political committee called the Colorado Citizens' Coalition.

Balmer said he suspects the vandalism might have been intended to make the Republican Party look bad.

“This sounds like the type of Democratic tactic from the left fringe trying to make Republicans look mean-spirited,” Balmer said. “In this case, it blew up in their face.”

The Democratic Party estimates the damage at $10,000. A second suspect was still at large.

Denver Police said they don't know what motivated the suspects. The headquarters was unoccupied at the time and there were no injuries reported.

———

Information from: The Denver Post, http://www.denverpost.com

Following up on it today I learned this. Proof that the left is stranger than fiction.

Transgender anarchist Ariel Attack pleaded guilty today to smashing eleven storefront-style windows at the Colorado Democratic Party headquarters in August. She pleaded to a second-degree misdemeanor, will be placed on one year probation and pay $5,000. In the wake of the politically charged
dramatic act of vandalism, Attack faced felony charges of criminal mischief. Attack smashed the windows with an accomplice at 2:30 in the morning August 25 and was apprehended on her bicycle after a brief chase. The accomplice was never caught and remains unnamed in public records.

The morning after the incident, Colorado Democratic Party Chairwoman Pat Waak estimated damage at $10,000. She also originally blamed conservative opponents to Democratic-sponsored health care reform for the vandalism, pointing out that windows were smashed in front of health care posters. She walked back that speculation when Attack’s birth name, Maurice Schwenkler, appeared on a campaign finance document showing she’d been paid last November by a Democratic-leaning get-out-the-vote organization.
Conservatives decried the accusations as inflammatory and demanded Waak apologize.

This brings me back to my blurred right and wrong theory.

Another case of the right being wrongfully blamed, at least initially.

Deer destroys Obama sign.

Of course the deer could be anti Obama. Probably heard about Obama wasting all those bucks and wanting to re-distribute dough (sounds like doe, deer don't understand homonyms). hee hee.
1987 Ski Nautique

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 3:09am
Ariel Attack, that's one of the best names I have heard, and he was caughtafter a brief Chase on a bicycle! That is hilarious.

You never know what lurks in the mind of someone named Ariel Attack!

Sorry I got the car owners name wrong, but when members don't use their name to identify themselves, it is hard to know what their name is. I thought "handles" went out with CB radio.

Sincerely,
Aaron C Reskew

TX Wind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 4:36am
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

Originally posted by TX Wind TX Wind wrote:

Hmmmm....funny that Lybia is so important. Bush was warned about 911 and he lost thousands that day. Oh yeah...he was reading to preschoolers or rather they were teaching him how to. That's right, I remember now. Is that the best you guys can do? You've got nothing.

The attack is not the problem, its the cover up by the administration. The left would chant "People died and Obama lied." (Catchy) Obama's support of the Arab spring without any plan for filling the power vacuum has destabilized the region, leading to the ambassadors group dying in what had been a fairly stable country. Obama can't afford that to be proven right before the election so his administration lied for two weeks about its origin. If they wanted to wait for concrete information that is fine, but to make up a cover story was stupid. There was not a protest related to a video. That is what turned an unfortunate situation into a scandal that is being ignored/downplayed by the media. I guarantee Obama is not thinking we have nothing.

I still don't get it. After the Haliburton scandal and the lack of weapons of mass destruction cover ups and the unwillingness to declassify the 911 event that happened before our very eyes, this is somehow a HUGE fiasco? Help me out here.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 11:16am

Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

Hmmmm....funny that Lybia is so important. Bush was warned about 911 and he lost thousands that day. Oh yeah...he was reading to preschoolers or rather they were teaching him how to. That's right, I remember now. Is that the best you guys can do? You've got nothing.

The attack is not the problem, its the cover up by the administration. The left would chant "People died and Obama lied." (Catchy) Obama's support of the Arab spring without any plan for filling the power vacuum has destabilized the region, leading to the ambassadors group dying in what had been a fairly stable country. Obama can't afford that to be proven right before the election so his administration lied for two weeks about its origin. If they wanted to wait for concrete information that is fine, but to make up a cover story was stupid. There was not a protest related to a video. That is what turned an unfortunate situation into a scandal that is being ignored/downplayed by the media. I guarantee Obama is not thinking we have nothing.

I still don't get it. After the Haliburton scandal and the lack of weapons of mass destruction cover ups and the unwillingness to declassify the 911 event that happened before our very eyes, this is somehow a HUGE fiasco? Help me out here.

News flash Jeff, Bush is not running for president anymore. In fact he has not been for running for 8 years now. You guys had a decade to find something on the guy, you threw everything at him and nothing stuck, so then you went after him with forged documents and that did not work either. Time to move on to something topical, like our current president. The media sees the importance of vetting Romney. When will the media maybe crack open one eye just a little to look at Obama? Obama knows he can lie with impunity because the media will look the other way,(A very dangerous power for a leader to have)so what happens when we have an inconvenient for Obama truth? He lies with impunity! Big surprise there.
1987 Ski Nautique

davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 11:41am

Anyone read anything by Col. David Hunt regarding Libya? He's saying the White House, Dept of Defense and CIA all knew what was going on minute by minute for 7 hours and told all the armed forces to stand down rather than send them in to try to save them.

I sure believe they knew exactly what was going on. And they tried to blame it all on some poor schmuck that made a 15 minute video. Big cover-up going on right now with the White House.

AND, isn't it interesting that the lame stream media is barely even giving this any coverage!?! If this was a Republican president, the Big 3 media (ABC, CBS, and NBC) would be camped out in front of the White House and all the key players homes DEMANDING answers. With Obama.....Nothing! Silence! The media in this country has become an absolute joke, and very difficult to take seriously.

Fox News has blown this thing wide open, and is the reason we are finding out about this scandal.

Watergate was a scandal back in the early 70's, and I remember as a youth the non-stop coverage on tv. Watergate was bad, but at least four people didn't die.   
TX Wind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by davidg davidg wrote:

I sure believe they knew exactly what was going on. And they tried to blame it all on some poor schmuck that made a 15 minute video. Big cover-up going on right now with the White House.

AND, isn't it interesting that the lame stream media is barely even giving this any coverage!?! If this was a Republican president, the Big 3 media (ABC, CBS, and NBC) would be camped out in front of the White House and all the key players homes DEMANDING answers. With Obama.....Nothing! Silence! The media in this country has become an absolute joke, and very difficult to take seriously.

Fox News has blown this thing wide open, and is the reason we are finding out about this scandal.

Watergate was a scandal back in the early 70's, and I remember as a youth the non-stop coverage on tv. Watergate was bad, but at least four people didn't die.   

The media isn't running with it because it's no bigger than the previous Bush scandals I mentioned that they didn't really run with. It's a desperation attempt by the extreme right to find something. Sorry, but that dog just won't hunt. And if you heard it on Fox...it doubly won't hunt.
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 1:20pm
Watergate resulted in the indictment, trial, conviction and incarceration of 43 people, including dozens of Nixon's top administration officials. Some of you really need to read about history. Turn off the crazy voices and pick up a book.

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 1:23pm
David Hunt is regular on Howie Carr's radio show and claims to have supported Obama first time around. The media not running with it has nothing to do with Bush. Either it's a big story and they're burrying it so it won't impact their guy's election, or there is nothing to it. Seems weird we would have soveriegn territory under attack and would stand back and not defend it.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by john b john b wrote:

Watergate resulted in the indictment, trial, conviction and incarceration of 43 people, including dozens of Nixon's top administration officials. Some of you really need to read about history. Turn off the crazy voices and pick up a book.

You are correct John. When presidents lie it is a big deal. To quote a great conservative "Nuff said".
1987 Ski Nautique

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 1:27pm
Great account of Watergate in Gordon Liddy's "Will". No one died.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by davidg davidg wrote:

And they denied to help 3 of our allies after asking for help. Nit wit defensce guy, cant think of his name, said Oh where not going in there. WHAT!!
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 1:39pm

The media isn't running with it because it's no bigger than the previous Bush scandals I mentioned that they didn't really run with.

What? WHAT?? Where you living in a hole eight years ago? The media ran with everything thy could find and make up about Bush and Cheney. It was all publicly vetted. The democrats also had the house and senate to investigate with and nothing stuck. Get over it and move on to the present and what the media is not doing now that they did so well then.

1987 Ski Nautique

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 1:45pm
If as billey said, the sock monkey had nuts, should have done what Reagan did in 1984 when he came on TV for a news flash. We are tired of Bo Mark Kadfi and let Libeya have it. Backed everyone out and there are 50 planes flying over giving them a taste of there own medicine. A-Bomb city..

You will never ever be able to change these radicals.
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 1:46pm
Remember Dan Rather's story on Bush's National Guard service?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 3738394041 79>
  Share Topic