NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You didn build that !

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 3839404142 79>
Author
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 1:51pm
Today, 1pm EST, Fox News - Special Report Investigates Benghazi

1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by skicat2001 skicat2001 wrote:

If as billey said, the sock monkey had nuts, should have done what Reagan did in 1984 when he came on TV for a news flash. We are tired of Bo Mark Kadfi and let Libeya have it. Backed everyone out and there are 50 planes flying over giving them a taste of there own medicine. A-Bomb city..

You will never ever be able to change these radicals.

With any luck you won't be able to change them. Reagan hit Libya and gadaffi's house in 1986 with cruise misses and killed several people, what did it accomplish? Gadaffi operatives hijacked a airliner and killed 20 people, and then bombed Pan Am 103 killing all aboard. We need more success like that. Keep killing, god loves murder!
1970 Mustang "Theseus' paradox"
If everyone else is doing it, you're too late!

davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by TX Wind TX Wind wrote:

Originally posted by davidg davidg wrote:

Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Anyone read anything by Col. David Hunt regarding Libya? He's saying the White House, Dept of Defense and CIA all knew what was going on minute by minute for 7 hours and told all the armed forces to stand down rather than send them in to try to save them.

I sure believe they knew exactly what was going on. And they tried to blame it all on some poor schmuck that made a 15 minute video. Big cover-up going on right now with the White House.

AND, isn't it interesting that the lame stream media is barely even giving this any coverage!?! If this was a Republican president, the Big 3 media (ABC, CBS, and NBC) would be camped out in front of the White House and all the key players homes DEMANDING answers. With Obama.....Nothing! Silence! The media in this country has become an absolute joke, and very difficult to take seriously.

Fox News has blown this thing wide open, and is the reason we are finding out about this scandal.

Watergate was a scandal back in the early 70's, and I remember as a youth the non-stop coverage on tv. Watergate was bad, but at least four people didn't die.   

The media isn't running with it because it's no bigger than the previous Bush scandals I mentioned that they didn't really run with. It's a desperation attempt by the extreme right to find something. Sorry, but that dog just won't hunt. And if you heard it on Fox...it doubly won't hunt.

I thought your beloved Dear Leader was going to be THE most honest, and THE most transparent president ever? How is that going? He probably the least honest, and the least transparent president ever. The guy is nothing more than a community organizer in a $1000 suit. How the hell he ever got in the White House, I will never know.

By the way, Donald Trump offered to give BO's favorite charity $5mm if he would release his college transcripts and applications, as well as his passport documents. Kind of makes me think he is hiding something.
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by john b john b wrote:

Keep killing, god loves murder!

For a guy you supposedly do not think exists, you reference him a lot. He's in your head dude, because he made you.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 3:30pm
No, I don't recall my mother ever saying anything about god slipping it in. I was made the old fashioned way, after a night of heavy drinking followed by heaving genitalia. I mention this because I find it really amusing that those who say they believe in this god and his book of cartoons are the first to want to kill others.
I will never believe in anything for which there is not the tiniest shred of evidence.
Don't take this wrong OMH, I am happy that you and others have found something that you enjoy in your belief. I am just really sick of having others try to impose their religious beliefs on me and my family, justifying murder through war, and showing overt racism. Racism tore our country apart once before and I thought we were over that about 150 years ago.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 4:00pm

I will never believe in anything for which there is not the tiniest shred of evidence.

Maybe you are just looking the other way, just like you do for your buddy Obama and Benghazi. I am just saying you bring him up a lot, that's all. I am agnostic on extraterrestrials, but I don't bring up aliens much except for the illegal ones and I know Know they are real.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

Maybe you are just looking the other way, just like you do for your buddy Obama and Benghazi.

i hope so, there is nothing to see there!

GlassSeeker View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 4:04pm
Seriously? you take Fox News seriously?
This is the life
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 4:07pm
MSNBC 3 hour documentary on how Teflon shields the President and other democrats from anything Fox news can put on the air.
Hosted by Lawrnce O'Donell and Ed Shultz with a cameo appearance by Keith Olberman. It is a must watch according to Rachael Maddow.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 4:08pm
I consume the print versions of FOX and AP equally and judge them both with a critical eye for their bias. I wish everyone would. Take off those democrat goggles once in awhile and see the light.
1987 Ski Nautique

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 4:29pm
Nova had a really good profile of both candidates on last night. Did anyone catch it?

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 4:50pm

Maybe you are just looking the other way, just like you do for your buddy Obama and Benghazi.

i hope so, there is nothing to see there!

Keep hoping, maybe it will change.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 4:54pm

Nova had a really good profile of both candidates on last night. Did anyone catch it?

They hang with Big Bird don't they?
1987 Ski Nautique

GlassSeeker View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 5:13pm
Mountain Meadows Massacre which happened to also be a 9-11 event and was one of the worst terrorist attacks on Americans and it was carried out by mormons, of course in the name of god.

http://www.archaeology.org/online/news/mormons.html]MMM
This is the life
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 5:14pm
Absolutely, a good proponent of education. I prefer Frontline and Nova to Sesame Street, but the choice is yours.

davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 5:25pm
I heard on Fox News this week that Al Gores Network, Current TV, is up for sale. Apparently, all the Libs on that network couldn't get it to work. Somebody will probably buy it for $1 and assume all their debt.

I don't think Fox News is worried about going out of business anytime soon.

Fox Nation Baby!!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 5:30pm

Absolutely, a good proponent of education. I prefer Frontline and Nova to Sesame Street, but the choice is yours.

Brought to you by the letter O and the number 16 trillion!
1987 Ski Nautique

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 5:34pm
Is it better to molest 200 alter boys in church, have 72 virgins in heaven, or a have a dozen wives in Salt Lake City?

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by davidg davidg wrote:

I heard on Fox News this week that Al Gores Network, Current TV, is up for sale. Apparently, all the Libs on that network couldn't get it to work. Somebody will probably buy it for $1 and assume all their debt.

I don't think Fox News is worried about going out of business anytime soon.

Fox Nation Baby!!

Yea, Faux Nation of baby's intellects, baby!
Is anyone having as much fun as me on this thread? It really is quite entertaining, funny, and a little addictive!
For the firs time, I have voted a straight democratic ticket, as have my family members. It is partly these ignorant, uninformed morons who caused me to do so. I just can't believe anyone would believe these things in the post 1500s.

1. Indiana US Senate candidate Mourdock insisted a pregnancy resulting from rape God’s will.

2. Senate candidate Todd Akin of Missouri said that a rape could not produce a pregnancy.

3.   Illinois’ U.S. Rep. Joe Walsh said that an abortion is never medically necessary to save the life of a mother.

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 6:35pm
1988 BFN-sold

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 6:42pm
You Libs ever notice how nasty you get when you argue? John, you stereo type quite a bit and show a lot of intolerance. You are kind of the stereo typical liberal.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 6:47pm
Colorado should be proud; Kyle Clark has more hair on his brass than the all the drive-bys combined.

Spoiler alert-a root canal has nothing on this clip. Also, this had to be a surprise...he won't go near Fox.

1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

You Libs ever notice how nasty you get when you argue? John, you stereo type quite a bit and show a lot of intolerance. You are kind of the stereo typical liberal.

1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 6:52pm

For the firs time, I have voted a straight democratic ticket, as have my family members. It is partly these ignorant, uninformed morons who caused me to do so.

Speaking of Morons, look at the title of this thread. It cracks me up that we get reminded every time one of you guys post. Or how about nearly anything out of the mouth of Biden.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 6:55pm
Be Proud! At least Putin used a cute girl...

1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 7:03pm
1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 7:05pm

For the firs time, I have voted a straight democratic ticket, as have my family members. It is partly these ignorant, uninformed morons who caused me to do so.

Speaking of Morons, look at the title of this thread. It cracks me up that we get reminded every time one of you guys post. Or how about nearly anything out of the mouth of Biden.

Moron is the only level below 'low-information voter'.
1988 BFN-sold

skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by GlassSeeker GlassSeeker wrote:

Seriously? you take Fox News seriously?

Any network like msnbc, cbs, cnn and stands up for the Obama, is far left. It just comes to show Fox proves to be the real network that tells the truth, and doesnt hide behind the fence like the others do. You dig!!
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 7:12pm
Hey I got a good email from a friend of mine the other day.
It said "I will take the Mormon over the moron"!!    
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 7:12pm
Just for fun...and for those that missed it.

1988 BFN-sold

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 3839404142 79>
  Share Topic