NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You didn build that !

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 3940414243 79>
Author
skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by BuffaloBFN BuffaloBFN wrote:

Be Proud! At least Putin used a cute girl...

And because of that stupid video, he just lost women voters. They found it childish, stupid, and offensive.
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by john b john b wrote:

Originally posted by skicat2001 skicat2001 wrote:

If as billey said, the sock monkey had nuts, should have done what Reagan did in 1984 when he came on TV for a news flash. We are tired of Bo Mark Kadfi and let Libeya have it. Backed everyone out and there are 50 planes flying over giving them a taste of there own medicine. A-Bomb city..

You will never ever be able to change these radicals.

With any luck you won't be able to change them. Reagan hit Libya and gadaffi's house in 1986 with cruise misses and killed several people, what did it accomplish? Gadaffi operatives hijacked a airliner and killed 20 people, and then bombed Pan Am 103 killing all aboard. We need more success like that. Keep killing, god loves murder!

You kill us John, we kill you back!!
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 7:27pm
Obama's most recent GDP is 2% with a 9.6% influx of Gov't spending. That 9.6 will make news next week...

Here's the truth about his GDP...

1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 7:30pm

[QUOTE=Riley] You Libs ever notice how nasty you get when you argue? John, you stereo type quite a bit and show a lot of intolerance. You are kind of the stereo typical liberal.

Sorry, its not supposed to be nasty, I think it is hilarious. I love sarcasm, and practice it regularly. I throw a random comment out there and watch everyone jump on it with the craziest responses. I have been threatened by two members, and have had responses filled with profanity. How unhinged is someone who issues a threat because they don't agree with another's viewpoint on the Interweb? I feel like I am directing an online version of the Jerry Springer Show. I have had more fun laughing at the majority of the posts on his thread, mine included, than any comedy show. Is there anyone here that takes this seriously?
The only things that I don't find particularly funny are the racism and intolerance. Ok, maybe the intolerance is funny.
How long will you guys continue to take my bait? It's like catching bluegills off my dock!
1970 Mustang "Theseus' paradox"
If everyone else is doing it, you're too late!

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by john b john b wrote:

[QUOTE=Riley] You Libs ever notice how nasty you get when you argue? John, you stereo type quite a bit and show a lot of intolerance. You are kind of the stereo typical liberal.

Sorry, its not supposed to be nasty, I think it is hilarious. I love sarcasm, and practice it regularly. I throw a random comment out there and watch everyone jump on it with the craziest responses. I have been threatened by two members, and have had responses filled with profanity. How unhinged is someone who issues a threat because they don't agree with another's viewpoint on the Interweb? I feel like I am directing an online version of the Jerry Springer Show. I have had more fun laughing at the majority of the posts on his thread, mine included, than any comedy show. Is there anyone here that takes this seriously?
The only things that I don't find particularly funny are the racism and intolerance. Ok, maybe the intolerance is funny.
How long will you guys continue to take my bait? It's like catching bluegills off my dock!

John, some may take your bait, but one of the guys that you ticked off is a good guy and a long term member and I haven't seen him on CCF since you two got into it, so I call that a casualty. You might find it amusing. No doubt in your former life you learned how to push people's buttons. People don't have to get involved in these threads, but when a guy is on here trying to tick people off, I don't think it's good for the site.
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 8:01pm
Riley, It's not intended to "tick people off", although that is the result sometimes i"m afraid. It serves to find out what others are really thinking and to be aware of others attitudes. In my experience people let their true feelings show when they are in strong disagreement with something that has been said. Most posters are level headed and profess their views in replies, while some become angry at others for their views. I do push peoples buttons for fun, but it is an attempt to really understand how others think.
In my opinion, almost everyone here is "a pretty good guy". We are not defined by one comment or a single issue, like politics, religion, or other beliefs, but as a total of what we do and contribute. If i didn't like to hear what others have to say, I wouldn't be here.
I leave you with this to put this thread in perspective, and I am sorry someone couldn't take the heat of a political discussion thread.

Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 8:40pm
[QUOTE=john b] Riley, It's not intended to "tick people off"
I do push peoples buttons for fun,

Really?   
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 8:45pm

Today, 1pm EST, Fox News - Special Report Investigates Benghazi

This is moved to Sunday the 28th(tomorrow) to 3pm and 10pm EST. They haven't said why they moved the show back. Unusual...
1988 BFN-sold

Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 10:11pm

Benghazi is very, very ugly.

Administrative people have there place BUT "should"
   NEVER make these kind of decisions.
   When we say it costs to much pack up and come home.
   If it takes 2, 20, 200, 2000... US Marines to protect OUR people
   then thats what it takes.   

There was a drone over head in minutes.

IT COULD HAVE BEEN STOPPED !!!

4 Americans were SLAUGHTERED. There dead bodies
drug through the street. ANIMALS don't act liked this!

Oh - hillery may take one for the team, oh my

This makes me sick.

- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

wingwrench View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wingwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2012 at 10:24am
Help was in the air within minutes, anyone with military experience or a nickles worth of common sense knows that. There were procedures in place and actions taken before the word got back to DC. They were told to stand down by the white house. Disgusting that the majority of the american people put an idiot in the white house.
wingwrench View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wingwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2012 at 10:30am
And some advice for dealing with the libs on here, treat them like trolls and ignore them. You will never win an argument with a 2 year old, best you can do is hope they get bored and fall asleep.
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2012 at 12:02pm
Maybe this is the reason the debt is so high.. Obama only understood math to the 7th grade.

heck , even i did ok til 8th grade.
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2012 at 1:35pm
Greg,
Thats funny you brought up the GDP point. Also did you see in the captitol gains tax will rise for the fiscal cliff. These idiots dont see the big picture. They always plan for now and not later.

These large coporations that have shareholders just have to pay them will have to lay more people off. If stupid gets relected again, they say unemployment will hit 12% and will hit the economy 6 billion dollars. OUCH!!
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2012 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by 62 wood 62 wood wrote:

Maybe this is the reason the debt is so high.. Obama only understood math to the 7th grade.

heck , even i did ok til 8th grade.

Thats about right.
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2012 at 2:19pm
1988 BFN-sold

Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2012 at 2:42pm

When o'care mandates start, employee's share of health care WILL
explode X3, X4, this will break business.

Business will have to pass the cost to employees. I don't
see any other way.
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2012 at 3:04pm
1988 BFN-sold

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2012 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by Waterdog Waterdog wrote:

When o'care mandates start, employee's share of health care WILL
explode X3, X4, this will break business.

Business will have to pass the cost to employees. I don't
see any other way.

I find it odd that we are unable to do this. I know the US has been the country that doesn't work for a long time. Canada has health care for every resident and many guests and their economy is booming. Many US companies have relocated there just because they don't need to worry about providing and administering health care benefits. It has been very good for business there.

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2012 at 4:27pm
johnb, you must have no life whatsoever If you say you do , why the constant trolling, or chumming ,would be a better word.
I vote you just go away , and our site may return to some sort of "the norm".......I have had enough, OK
If Canada is that nice, I will chip in, to buy your "One Way Ticket To Paradise......
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2012 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

johnb, you must have no life whatsoever If you say you do , why the constant trolling, or chumming ,would be a better word.
I vote you just go away , and our site may return to some sort of "the norm".......I have had enough, OK
If Canada is that nice, I will chip in, to buy your "One Way Ticket To Paradise......

Thanks Dr, I am going to visit my daughter there soon. It will       come in handy.
Hey, off off topic, but that Y block video from the UK is great. I played it for some guys at my car club meeting. They all agreed it is one of the best sounding engines they had ever heard. Looks like your reputation is international.
Don't worry, it's only days now and all of the discussion will be back to normal. I think many will appreciate that. After all, this is just one crazy fringe thread in a universe of information, friendship, and knowledge. No one wants to destroy this special site that many have worked hard to develop. Although the feeling may not be mutual, I enjoy communicating with all of you.

peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2012 at 6:28pm
oh please .........
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2012 at 7:13pm

Benghazi, Libya-Biopsy of a malignant, failed Presidency

The hidden real truth about Benghazi

Much of these last 3 links are still unconfirmed.

Massive understatement....

Not only is the Canada free press referred to by actual conservative writers as a right wing wacko news site, it is also full of malware and REMOVE spambots... If you go there to read this fiction make sure you run something to protect your computer... There is no undoing the damage to ur grasp of reality that may result though...

Be interesting if fox actually jumps the shark and runs with this - could cost them thief last vestiges of quasi credibility ... Time to decide if profits or politics is more important to them...

As for those crying about the lack o civility or trolling- lets not forget those that continue to start these silly threads , they never did belong here ..
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2012 at 7:33pm
The more I read about Benghazi the more I think you are going to end up on the wrong side of this one Joe. Even The AP jumped in this Morning. It is getting to big for the mainstream to hide.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2012 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

Massive understatement....

Not only is the Canada free press referred to by actual conservative writers as a right wing wacko news site, it is also full of malware and REMOVE spambots... If you go there to read this fiction make sure you run something to protect your computer... There is no undoing the damage to ur grasp of reality that may result though...

Be interesting if fox actually jumps the shark and runs with this - could cost them thief last vestiges of quasi credibility ... Time to decide if profits or politics is more important to them...

As for those crying about the lack o civility or trolling- lets not forget those that continue to start these silly threads , they never did belong here ..

You sound like a bunch of nails in the parking lot.    

Tell us about the Rear Admiral and the General. Do you dispute that they were relieved in mid op? Do you concede that the timing was extremely unusual?

1988 BFN-sold

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2012 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

lets not forget those that continue to start these silly threads , they never did belong here ..

It all started when Obama the maginificent got voted. Liberal pig!!

Yea and thanks too Fox, there the only one getting the facts straight.

1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2012 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by peter1234 peter1234 wrote:

oh please .........

I have to ask you, have I ever been argumentative or shown anything other than respect on any other forum on this site? I really do love this place and the people who contribute.
"What we have to do is find a way to celebrate our diversity and debate our differences without fracturing our community"
Hillary Clinton

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2012 at 8:42pm
Yea , Obama was going to bring us all together for a kumba ya fest. Then he got in office and said he was in the driving and we would all have to get in the back seat. Then we found out his ego could not take back seat drivers. The most divisive president in my lifetime.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2012 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

The more I read about Benghazi the more I think you are going to end up on the wrong side of this one Joe. Even The AP jumped in this Morning. It is getting to big for the mainstream to hide.

Speaking of being on the wrong side Joe, I hope you and all our east coast CCfans are finding safe refuge from the "frankenstorm". My prayers are with you.
1987 Ski Nautique

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2012 at 9:58pm
I hope this turns out better than New Orleans/Katrina.....
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2012 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by skicat2001 skicat2001 wrote:

Be Proud! At least Putin used a cute girl...

And because of that stupid video, he just lost women voters. They found it childish, stupid, and offensive.

Lee,
She's "cute"? Wow, you must have lower standards than I do!!
As Billy would put it, even lipstick on a pig doesn't make it look any better!! Of course lot's of drinks though the course of an evening will alter your concept!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 3940414243 79>
  Share Topic