Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1993 Ski Nautique Parts

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
Author
throttle out View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote throttle out Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1993 Ski Nautique Parts
    Posted: November-13-2017 at 3:04pm
Are the speedometers still available?? If so I'm interested in them. Also looking for the black plastic PCM spark-arrestor cover.
I skimmed through this tread and did'nt see anything about them, if I missed it my bad.

Thanks!!
1989 Ski Nautique 2001 351 PCM w/ 1-1.23
velde99 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote velde99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2017 at 1:14am
Change your listing/title to all sold? May help you and others😀
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2017 at 5:56pm
Everything of value for this boat has been sold for years. I think I might still have the gas tank stored below my house and I have a few random brackets and a lot of screws.
Previous: 1993 Electric Blue/Charcoal Ski Nautique
Current: 2016 Ski Nautique 200 Open Bow
fixitjim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fixitjim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2017 at 1:49pm
I know this post is from 2012 but do you still have one of the "Invertaflow" mufflers? How much use have they had? Still in good shape? Also I am looking for a glove box stereo mounting bracket.. Thanks, Jim
fixitjim
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2014 at 1:25pm
I appear to have missed some posts here. Sorry about that.

I don't have any spare ProTec parts. I put the engine in my boat. :)

I do have a speedometer tube. If you need one call me.

I no longer have anything big, besides the drivers seat. I think that is the only thing left that is of size. Everything else is bagged, tagged and in a box in my garage. The rear seat, windshield, controls, cables, etc... are all sold.

What I have left is a wide assortment of screws, bolts, brackets, etc. If you need something unique or small I might have it. Oh, and I have the engine frame and the metal L-brackets that hold up the floor in the rear of the boat.

PM or email me if you think I might have something in my stash of odds and ends that you need.

Crockett859 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crockett859 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2014 at 12:01pm

Do you have a pro tec ignition coil?
Glenwyatt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glenwyatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2014 at 3:00pm
I'm looking for the rear seat base if you still have it.
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2014 at 6:16pm
Got one extra looking for a home.... tube and bracket. Email me or PM me....
DAS1998 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAS1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2014 at 6:09pm
I am looking for brass speedometer tube.
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2014 at 2:28am
No, I do not. I sold it to a guy from Canada but when he got home it did not fit his boat. I'm not sure what he has done with it since.
philliphughes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philliphughes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2014 at 11:42pm
Do you still have rear seat
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2013 at 12:42am
I have two tracking fins that are both bent pretty bad. I would guess that it would be cheaper to buy a new one from a dealer or an online store than to have one of my bent ones repaired.

I do have the little receptacle that the rear light goes in. New ones are $37 at Christine's and likely other places on line that support CCF. If you are still interested in mine just let me know.

The muffler has already been sold.
Tadpole View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tadpole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2013 at 1:00pm
Do you still have the muffler?
1993 Ski Nautique
skirunt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skirunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2013 at 4:43pm
do you have the unit the rear light goes in.
79 nautique 93 nautique
4woody View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2013 at 2:33pm
Do u still have tracking fins
Tadpole View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tadpole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2013 at 2:11pm
Do you still have the intertaflow mufflers? How much to ship to 02703 (Massachusetts).
1993 Ski Nautique
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2013 at 12:35pm
The glove box lid has been sold. Sorry.

Crehlen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crehlen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2013 at 6:00pm
Do you still have a glove box door. Thanks
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2012 at 1:53am
If your name is Don Adams, can you please email or call me?
moon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2012 at 8:45am
Thanks for info, wasnt sure ive seen. Psome older boats with newer piece s in them. Im sure driver seat will work, let me know how much.
thanks
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2012 at 3:02am
Tracy,
There is little to no inter-changeability between interior parts between a 1982 hull and a 1993 hull. The 1993 hull is wider and longer than the 1982. The seats are quite different and the 1993 engine cover is much larger than the smaller 1982 design because the 1993 has room in the back for a muffler. It is noticeably larger engine hatch and would take up a lot of room in your 2001 hull.
Kevin
moon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2012 at 11:03pm
sorry couldnt get right back to you , doesnt look like observer seat would fit in a 82 hull ,any thoughts on that? im trying to up date interior a little. what are you thinking for price on driver seat and any newer style engine cover will work .
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2012 at 3:25am
Dtaylor373,
Some of the gauges are already sold. The pod itself is quite rough. What do you need?
Dtaylor373 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dtaylor373 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2012 at 9:42pm
Do you still have the guage pod
David T
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2012 at 6:01pm
Moon,

Your email address is listed as private. Go to my profile or you can send me a message at kevin dot roundhill at gmail dot com.

I live in Lake Stevens, Washington, north of Seattle about 35 miles.

Pictures below. More are available. Note that these were taken when I was just taking inventory. The upholstery will clean up quite well, I just had not scrubbed at it yet when I took these photos. Note the last picture below where you can see I cleaned up the "V" portion on the back seat. All the dirt and black dots essentially scrub away. The upholstery feels soft and pliable (to me).

I have a person interested locally in the engine cover. If that happens I have another cover available, but it is apart and only partially covered at the moment. You'll have to stand by on the cover.

Observers seat:

Observers seat puncture with driver's seat in background:

Driver's seat (note the "back" of the seat is missing):

Back seat showing how the upholstery cleans up:

moon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2012 at 8:20am
Would like pics of all 3 items. Where are you located. Thanks
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2012 at 2:16am
Engine cover issue is complicated. Could send you an email of what is going on.

The observers seat is available. It has a quarter-sized tear in the seat bottom. The driver's seat was damaged by the tree and is missing some of the upholstery, but I believe the shell is usable if you would like to get some skins from someplace like Christine's.

If you are still interested or would like pictures send me an email. I'll take any offer. Shipping would be "interesting" with objects of this size and weight.
moon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2012 at 11:30pm
is engine cover and front seats still for sale if so how much   
      thanks
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2012 at 5:35pm
Moffattra, I never received a note from you. Just sent you an email.

Kevin
moffattra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moffattra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2012 at 9:09pm
hi kevin, just sent you a message about the back seat in your parts boat. let me know if you got it. thanks, -colin moffattra@gmail.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
  Share Topic