Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake 2013,, We're Back

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 21>
Author
LaurelLakeSkier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurelLakeSkier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Green Lake 2013,, We're Back
    Posted: September-03-2013 at 7:46pm
Here's the LINK to the new thread...
The world is full of youth—what we need is a fountain of smart!
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2013 at 7:40pm
Pete,

He has started a new thread on the Off Topic page.

Donald
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2013 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Pete...for somebody who wasn't there you sure were ALL over the place.

Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Tim,
Who came up with those T shirts?? Reid or Alan??

Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

Tim,

Neither one of us, Pete! Think much closer to home , if you haven't heard or figured it out already. I was just the facilitator. You've got some good friends out there.   

Well, What a surprise I had this past weekend up north. We had a old folks boathouse party/reunion in Charlies boathouse. They always bring back plenty of old memories. Anyway, I went downstairs to get rid of a beer and when I came back upstairs, there were about 20 people with the T shirt on and their backs facing me! I was set up!! Reid, when you told me to think closer to home, I had no idea. I thought about CQ and HW but Mark (LLS), Charlie (Brady) and another CC owner (but not a CCfan member) Tom Rietz never crossed my mind. Evidently they had been planning this for a couple years!! I believe Mark will be posting some pictures if he hasn't already.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2013 at 10:28am
Love the picture of the mirror with the tribute shirt to the Ripster!
Where ever you are Stevo, you're still in our thoughts...

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2013 at 11:13am
Picture Pat never disappoints...the shots of Tim taking me off of trick skis are awesome...even though that was right after our skis got tangled up and I let him pull his out...won't make that mistake again.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2013 at 10:55am
Dude Pat, you da man!! That's some cool stuff right there. The only problem I have is the picture that shows the back of me skull :(. There used to be hair there haha.

But really wonderful work dude.
PicturePat View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PicturePat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2013 at 10:46am
One more batch that didn't make the upload last night. The Saturday Night cruise back to the camp and the last few ski runs before hitting the road.

Thanks again to everyone who worked on Green Lake this year! Can't wait to see everyone at the next one.

And a new level of trick skiing...

OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2013 at 9:36am
Pat, your pics are always amazing. Must be the extra time you give them to develop.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2013 at 12:50am
WOW....what a weekend you guys had!

Awesome job on the pics Tim & Picture Pat...

Still...after all that...Steve's Red/White & Blue and Randy in Ohio's Sport stand out as my favorites.

Beautiful shots of the Hurricane too.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PicturePat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2013 at 12:12am

Now you see the barefoot....

Now you don't..

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PicturePat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2013 at 12:01am
Good Times at the Boat Show

And the Saturday Parade of Boats and spending time on the water...

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PicturePat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2013 at 11:51pm
Better late than never right? Life got a little crazy as soon as we left the paradise of Green Lake so just getting some time now to go through the photos.

What an awesome weekend with great people, great times and great boats. A HUGE thanks to Mojo and everyone who put in time to make it such a great success.

Posting a selection of photos in the next few posts - enjoy!

Have to start out with one of the coolest boats there - great to see it in person!

It's a dog's life when you're on vacation...

And no shortage of good times on the water...

LaurelLakeSkier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurelLakeSkier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2013 at 5:01pm
We've got a rainy day here in Three Lakes and I'm just getting to the Library (I use the same internet connection here as Pete) to check into the site. Looks like Green Lake 2013 was one to remember. Thanks to everyone for the photos. I sure wish I could have spent more than a couple of hours there and would have had a chance to catch up with a few more people as well as get out on the water - maybe even the Goose for a beverage.

I really feel like I missed out on those shirts.....they certainly would be a big hit for a number of people here in Three Lakes. I'd appreciate a PM from anyone that could give me a lead on them (and I won't leak any info if that's the plan).
The world is full of youth—what we need is a fountain of smart!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2013 at 8:54pm
That's why you have to show up to these things Pete! Miss a reunion and you miss a lot!!
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2013 at 8:49pm
I'm still investigating the multiple member local "plan"! So far, everyone is being pretty "tight lipped" about it!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2013 at 4:54pm

Tim,

Neither one of us, Pete! Think much closer to home , if you haven't heard or figured it out already. I was just the facilitator. You've got some good friends out there.   
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2013 at 4:11pm
Hey Foot.... never let us down.. GREAT PICS !!!! Glad you were able to make the trip.....

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2013 at 9:12pm
That Chris Craft Cobra is way beyond cool. It is one of my all time favorite boats. I have only seen one under power in the water and that was at the Lake Geneva ACBS show.
1970 Mustang "Theseus' paradox"
If everyone else is doing it, you're too late!

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2013 at 8:28pm
Tim,

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2013 at 4:48pm
Come on Tim, I specifically drove past you and Chris during the parade so you could get my boat on the move...how I'm supposed to get into the calendar if you don't post it! haha

Seriously though, great shots, as per use.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2013 at 12:50pm
Moj' said...." Hey Footy, I need you and your camera up here to take some pic's...get your shazz to Green Lake!"

Tim taking the 'Borrowed' shot ski from The Goose for a ride!

Drummer's always get the chicks!

Ahhh Haaaaaa...Here's the reason Marrs was brushing his teeth earlier!

Sunday, the rains came and chased most fans away but some of the diehards had one more evening left for The Goose!

On Monday.... Jackie, Lewy and I walked over to the launch and chilled out on the dock and saw this guy pull up in a Fins type Chris Craft... Pretty cool looking boat..

Thanks again for an EPIC weekend on Green Lake. Y'all are the bomb!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2013 at 12:26pm
SATURDAY!

Who exactly is Chris brushing his teeth for....?

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2013 at 12:09pm
Well, I’ve finally been able to settle down a bit, and get around to looking at the snaps I took from from another great CCFan reunion. WOW what a fantastic weekend. Dave, Alan, Steve (along with your families) y’all did another fantastic job getting this one together and I for one appreciate the hard work that goes into making this a great reunion. CCFans never cease to amaze me in their kindness and generosity. I had more offers for a place to crash then I could possibly imagine, from Mojo’s couch, to tents that Alan and Dana, Chris and others packed for me, and Lewy who offered the spare bed in his room which I gladly accepted. Plenty of room in coolers for my beer and boats for me to hitch a ride in.

If you haven’t been to a CCFan gathering you are cheating yourself out of a experience to last a lifetime. It’s always a thrill to drive or ride in a different Correct Craft other then my own and something I never get tired of.…. I think the pics that have already been posted and the ones that follow pretty much sums it up…. Thanks y’all for a great weekend and I’ll see many of you at the “Benjamin Bayou”

The boats are always great but it truly is the people behind the wheel that make them so!

FRIDAY!

Pete...for somebody who wasn't there you sure were ALL over the place.

Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2013 at 9:55am
No problem. Cool video.
diggit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diggit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2013 at 1:48am
Sorry about the mis-post. Saw I didn't do it right and then got a call I had to take... Thanks for doing it right!! :)
'93 Ski Nautique Black/Teal
'77 Ski Nautique. Loved it. Let it Go.
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2013 at 1:26am
Looks like a fun event. Here's the above video
diggit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diggit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2013 at 1:12am
Here's a short video of the Saturday pre-parade gathering:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61TIVraDx6Y
'93 Ski Nautique Black/Teal
'77 Ski Nautique. Loved it. Let it Go.
beretta5spd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beretta5spd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2013 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by Frankenotter Frankenotter wrote:

Here's a test to host the large panoramic pictures of Norwegian Bay.

Please let me know if you can see the full (huge) photo.

Norwegian Bay 1

Norwegian Bay 2

Norwegian Bay 3

Looks like a great time. Wish I could have made it.
1996,1997 Sport Nautique 1986,1992 Ski Nautique - Sold
1995 Sport Nautique - Current
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2013 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by Frankenotter Frankenotter wrote:

it actually looks like a little spyglass with a + in the center?

does it not show up?

Now it is working for me. Cool shots, My boat must have been making a run back to the campground when you took the shots .
1987 Ski Nautique

TX Foilhead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2013 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

Originally posted by RainDog RainDog wrote:

You gonna land it this weekend? You were damn close on the first backflip attempt.

I would love to try.. but I have the tough mudder to run on saturday and have to fly to chicago sunday for a quick one day business trip. Out of the country visitors are coming back from Chicago with me on Monday and here the following week. Best case scenario I should have some video of the next attempts next weekend.

Not sure tired, hungover, and with a 800 plus mile drive staring me down was the best way to make my first attempts.. but sure glad I did it and many thanks to Brian for talking me through it and you guys for providing the moral support.

Post up some video, once you get serious about learning throw 10 attempts as soon as you get up and then ride until your done. Especially with some video it shouldn't take that long. The first few attempts tend to hurt and come up short, then there's the over rotation which doesn't hurt.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 21>
  Share Topic