NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake 2013,, We're Back

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 21>
Author
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2013 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

I reserved our usual spot (sites 35-38), so we should be good to go. I assume I'll drag the BFN with me- hopefully I wont go home with my tail between my legs (again)!

I'm sure the BFN will do the trick Tim, it's the drink'n skills that could use some work LOL Glad to see you're up for the fun. It will be great to see you guys !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2013 at 8:13pm

I assume I'll drag the BFN with me- hopefully I wont limp home with my tail between my legs (again)!

How are those springs holding up?
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2013 at 8:20pm
Springs are good! Will also try to remember not to run around in the dingweeds and overheat again.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2013 at 8:26pm
We overheated
How hot is it?
How high does the gauge go?
(Starts walking the boat to the ramp)
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2013 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

I reserved our usual spot (sites 35-38), so we should be good to go. I assume I'll drag the BFN with me- hopefully I wont go home with my tail between my legs (again)!

I'm sure the BFN will do the trick Tim, it's the drink'n skills that could use some work LOL Glad to see you're up for the fun. It will be great to see you guys !!!

Moj'

A word of advice Tim: don't mix!
That did not end well for me when I was there...

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2013 at 10:50pm
I figure we'll bring the

Since the

is serving permanent cabin duty.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2013 at 11:10pm
Chris, stop posting pics of that white 86 I'm having buyers remorse haha. I hope it makes it there I would love to see that beauty making spray.
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2013 at 10:42am
Krikey Chris.....4 boats....jeez i'm doing good to bring one.
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2013 at 1:08pm
Hoping to have strong attendance numbers from the Iowa contingency! About time to start working on boats, huh?
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2013 at 9:06pm
Sure would like to get there for this one it will be "Magic".

Used most of the holiday budget up in Whistler BC recently. Will have to see what the next few months bring before committing. But will be trying my best to make GL once again.
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2013 at 10:08pm
Green lake needs you Lewy. I hope you can make it happen.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Tonali_III View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tonali_III Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2013 at 2:36am
This will be my first Reunion. Keep me posted.

My problem: which boat to bring.

The one of twelve built (per Woody) Chrysler M440B powered 1974 Southwind 20 or my latest acquisition: Dr. John Elsen's 1972 Mustang 16?

Decisions, decisions

Seriously, I am looking forward to attending my first...even if neither boat makes it.

Tony
1974 Southwind 20
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6752" rel="nofollow">1972 Mustan
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2013 at 11:15am
Originally posted by Tonali_III Tonali_III wrote:

This will be my first Reunion. Keep me posted.

My problem: which boat to bring.

The one of twelve built (per Woody) Chrysler M440B powered 1974 Southwind 20 or my latest acquisition: Dr. John Elsen's 1972 Mustang 16?

Decisions, decisions

Seriously, I am looking forward to attending my first...even if neither boat makes it.

Tony

Tony,
Glad to see that you're making plans to share the summer with us... To answer your question, and make it really simple ((((BRING THE SOUTHWIND) !!! I'm sure both of your boats are awesome, but you'd kick yourself for not bringing the larger, deep V .. Green Lake, while beautiful, can kick your ass in a little boat.. To make the weekend just that more relaxing, I'd leave the Mustang in the garage...

You can thank me then lol..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tonali_III Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2013 at 3:43am
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Tony,
Glad to see that you're making plans to share the summer with us... To answer your question, and make it really simple ((((BRING THE SOUTHWIND) !!! I'm sure both of your boats are awesome, but you'd kick yourself for not bringing the larger, deep V .. Green Lake, while beautiful, can kick your ass in a little boat.. To make the weekend just that more relaxing, I'd leave the Mustang in the garage...

You can thank me then lol..

Moj'

Ding...ding...ding The Southwind it is! Now I just need to get my ACBS buddies motivated to help me put the carpet in and finish the rear access hatch I am installing.

Thanks, Dave.

Hey, check out my engine thread Mission: You Wanna What I have a plan for a 500cid, 500hp, Chrysler 440 based engine for my Southwind. The plan thus far: It's going to be a lefty (much to the consternation of "Keep it Original" Pete). It will have a 440 Source 500cid stroker kit, 440 Source Stealth heads, a wicked Comp Cam Hydraulic Roller cam, an A&A Transmission Max Wedge Cross Ram sporting twin Carter AFB's, and that's just the beginning! I plan on building this thing on paper from the oil pan up and presenting my plan to Gordon at Performance Engines in Bethalto, IL and between he and I and a lot of time, we will build a killer Chrysler RB engine. I get all excited just thinking about it! And Zach from N3 is messing his britches thinking about this killer BB Chrysler.

Check it out and let me know your thoughts.
1974 Southwind 20
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6752" rel="nofollow">1972 Mustan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tonali_III Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2013 at 3:50am
Anyone know when Osh Kosh is this summer? I might pull double duty and check out the airshow. You know, for that short period, Wittman Field is the busiest airport in the world!
1974 Southwind 20
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2013 at 9:10am
July 29 - Aug 4
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

weitekampt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2013 at 11:36pm
The Weitekamp posse will be invading Green Lake!! Rollin' in Thursday and staying at the Lakeside Hotel. It will be cut short because we will leave for family vacation in Minnesota on Saturday. Still looking forward to seeing everyone and seeing new faces!
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2013 at 7:39pm
I am definitely looking forward to making a return to Green Lake this year!
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2013 at 9:32pm
Hey Guys,
I intended to have the registration page up by tomorrow. Had a busy week at work and now the big storm is coming. Kids school is already canceled for tomorrow so we're heading to the mountains at day break to ski a much need few days of powder.

Should have the GL registration page up on Monday or Tuesday.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
77 SKI View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77 SKI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2013 at 5:59pm
OK, I'm new so how do I sign up. Is there a link?
1977 Southwind 18
1994 Ski
1997 - 2008 Ski (Promo)
1977 Ski (current)
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2013 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by 77 SKI 77 SKI wrote:

OK, I'm new so how do I sign up. Is there a link?

Welcome, There will be a registration page but it is not live yet. Check back in a week and I think it will be running. We'll post a link on this thread and it will also be accessible from the reunions tab at the top.

77 SKI View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77 SKI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2013 at 6:15pm
Cool...Thanks.
1977 Southwind 18
1994 Ski
1997 - 2008 Ski (Promo)
1977 Ski (current)
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2013 at 1:35pm
Sent my deposit to Hattie Sherwood this week site #1. Just over 5 months!
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2013 at 12:57am
Bump. 138 days and counting down.
1987 Ski Nautique

Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2013 at 2:01pm
The 2013 Midwest Reunion Registration Page is now live!

I'll be updating Dave's original post with a link as well. Sign-up today!

Thanks again Dave, Alan and Steve for continuing this Green Lake tradition.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Behl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Behl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2013 at 5:32pm
Kieth

The registration Always shows an an error . The reunion location does not carry over

Steve
Steve in Indy

Redone 1977 Ski Tique
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2013 at 5:46pm
this is the error i get...even though all the information is there???

"Registration Error - There is some missing information:"

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2013 at 6:03pm
Yea me too.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2013 at 6:07pm
Mine went through no problem. I am bringing the Miamian this year.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2013 at 6:13pm
Duh, that's the security system automatically blocking out the Riff-Raff.

Good Work Keith!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 21>
  Share Topic