NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake 2013,, We're Back

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 21>
Author
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2013 at 6:38pm
You pulling the Miamian up with the Caddy?
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2013 at 6:43pm
Sorry guys. Registration page is fixed. Sorry about that bug.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2013 at 6:52pm
Keith, is the option to buy hats/shirts presented after you pay for registration? Or is that option missing?
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2013 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Keith, is the option to buy hats/shirts presented after you pay for registration? Or is that option missing?

Tim, We're going to have hats and tees available for purchase at the event.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2013 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by kytom2 kytom2 wrote:

You pulling the Miamian up with the Caddy?

Won't be too hard to load up whats left with the top down---

69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2013 at 10:28pm
That's not Hollywood's caddy! His is much classier than that!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2013 at 11:56pm
That's not saying much but it is. Thanks Tom.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2013 at 11:54am
A great looking new 200 coming up from FL. That's very cool! Despite all the huge, over the top, air boats with too many color options and too many goofy graphics, CC can still make a good looking boat.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2013 at 1:14pm
Come on Larry, I am bettin you could hitch a ride up here with someone, make it happen!!
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2013 at 5:56pm
Hey Dave - Can you give any info on these hotels in town? Any red flags?

Bayview
Dartford
GL Inn
Keipe
Lakeside

My camping days are behind me . . .

Don't need 4 star.

I bet others could use some guidance too.

Thanks

Chris
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2013 at 11:50pm
Yes, there are several choices between motels, B&B's as cottage rentals.
Of course I've heard good and bad over the years, but here's a basic run down based only on my personal opinion..

Hotels:

Bayview:
This has been the motel of choice by most reunion goers as it offers a ramp, slips, decent rates and it's walking distance from the park and downtown.. It books up fast, but if you keep calling them, you might get lucky...

Lakeside:
This hotel is also a favorite as it's right across from the park and main ramp. It's an old joint like the Bayview, but it butts up against the Goose Blind.. Enough said about that.

Dartford Inn:
This motel hasn't been updated since the cold war and will remind you of Friday the 13th movies... It's not in the business district either, so you cannot walk to it...

Green Lake Inn:
I have never stayed here, but understand it's an updated place, reasonably priced, pleny of trailer parking and is still walking distance from town.. Worth taking a look..

Heidle House:
Expensive, resort style hotel. Nice place for sure..

Kieple hotel:
I believe this is a newer set up right in the heart of town. It's above some shops on the main drag. I don't really know much about it.. Definately doesn't have a parking lot for trailers !!!!

McConnell Inn:
This is a B&B right in town.. Nice place. I've stayed there many times when we first started to come up to GL.. It's kind of a quiet place though.. I don't believe they allow children...

Tuckmeinn:
This is a small house, right next to the Lakeside Inn.. This is a perfect spot for a larger family or group, as is many of the homes for rent in the town...

I'd invite any and all to go to the Greenlake Chamber website for more information.. Or if anyone has any specific questions, they can PM or email me and I'd be happy to help them..

Thanks for bringing this up Chris... Summer will be here before you know it.. Don't delay in booking something !!!!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2013 at 1:53am
We stayed at the Dartford the first year,a good mile from town and the rooms were musty smelling,like Mojo says it's kinda old school Wisconsin. Bayview is nice but rooms are always gone fast,lakeside is nice too,thats where were going to be this year.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Frankenotter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankenotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2013 at 12:11pm
Ill be attending as long as I can get the days off from work. I have to bid for off time so I won't know for sure until May but I plan to bring the 176.
1999 Ski Nautique 196
diggit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diggit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2013 at 2:41pm
Sweet! We're in! Looking forward to meeting y'all and enjoying our first reunion!!
'93 Ski Nautique Black/Teal
'77 Ski Nautique. Loved it. Let it Go.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2013 at 1:49pm
Unfortunately, the change of weekends this year takes me out. It will be the first one I've missed.

Rob
FloridaMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloridaMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2013 at 5:34pm
Larry, I don't know for sure if you are referring to my '12 red metallic SNCB, but I like your comment. So as not to be incognito, the red boat won't make it to Green Lake, but I will have my '95 SNCB at the reunion.

I will have my family and several friends with me, coming from Chetek, WI.
All together, we will have about 15 people and 5 boats in our party: '95 SNCB, '97 SNCB, and '02 Malibu (all pictured), '83 SNCB, and a '48 Custom Utility.

Can't wait to meet everyone in Green Lake!
'12 SNCB - FL
'95 SNCB - WI
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2013 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by rleinen79 rleinen79 wrote:

Unfortunately, the change of weekends this year takes me out. It will be the first one I've missed.

Rob

Come on Rob, make it happen !!!   
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2013 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by FloridaMike FloridaMike wrote:

Larry, I don't know for sure if you are referring to my '12 red metallic SNCB, but I like your comment. So as not to be incognito, the red boat won't make it to Green Lake, but I will have my '95 SNCB at the reunion.

All together, we will have about 15 people and 5 boats in our party: '95 SNCB, '97 SNCB, and '02 Malibu (all pictured), '83 SNCB, and a '48 Custom Utility.

Can't wait to meet everyone in Green Lake!

Hey Mike, you'll all have a great time for sure.. look forward to meeting you and the crew. As soon as they can confirm, make sure each boat is registered and their guests included so we have everyone included in the boat show ballots and the dinner counts etc...

Bring on summer !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2013 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by FloridaMike FloridaMike wrote:

Sounds like we'll see the first ever Amish Ski Team with their horse drawn tow boat!

Recently spotted practicing:
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2013 at 2:43am
Can't wait. Work and kids have stolen away my CCF time, getting it back to the top of the list, and missed a ton of good stuff. Definitely will be here with the Sport. Dad's Ski needs some work (Cutler Bearing - not a simple change), but I will try to get that done and him and Mom up too. Can't wait to see everyone.
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2013 at 3:02pm
I've stayed at the McConnell Inn several times and Dartford once. By far I highly recommend the McConnell Inn. Very clean, quiet and friendly owners. It's close to all the action too.

Ken
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2013 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

I've stayed at the McConnell Inn several times and Dartford once. By far I highly recommend the McConnell Inn. Very clean, quiet and friendly owners. It's close to all the action too.

Ken

Ken, You coming out this summer?
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2013 at 5:15pm
Not sure yet, but will know soon. Would love to be back on GL again.

Ken
800wildcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 800wildcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2013 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by Tonali_III Tonali_III wrote:

This will be my first Reunion. Keep me posted.

My problem: which boat to bring.

The one of twelve built (per Woody) Chrysler M440B powered 1974 Southwind 20 or my latest acquisition: Dr. John Elsen's 1972 Mustang 16?

Decisions, decisions

Seriously, I am looking forward to attending my first...even if neither boat makes it.

Tony
Which Mustang is that? Would it be the one that's sat in the barn for several years with a engine knock? It had a 200hp 273 Chrysler and a fin from an '83 Ski Nautique added to the hull. Let me know - I've driven that one.
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2013 at 7:13pm
I thought I'd already acknowledged that we're coming back, but definitely wanted to confirm now. Not sure what boat we'll be hauling though. We were hoping to get JMurph's beautiful 72 promo up there which may still happen, since there are supposed to be a few more promos in attendance as well. But we may be delivering a new/old boat to Picture Pat, a really hot, near perfect, sure-fire award-winning light blue 71 Skier. We'll just have to wait and see what unfolds.

Waiting to hear back from Reggie at Hattie Sherwood but planning to be back in our usual space 24-27 area. Can't wait!
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2013 at 7:33pm
Reid,
Sounds great.. Look forward to seeing you and the crew as always. !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2013 at 11:24pm
RJ is in the house! The 0 guests better be a typo...you may not be welcome without Nicole and the kids!

That would be like putting up with Reid without Laurie and the dogs. Unbearable!
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2013 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by RainDog RainDog wrote:

RJ is in the house! The 0 guests better be a typo...you may not be welcome without Nicole and the kids!

That would be like putting up with Reid without Laurie and the dogs. Unbearable!

Uhoh, a guys weekend for RJ ??? Maybe he'll ride the Harley and leave the boat at home !!!
Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

RJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2013 at 11:34am
I didn't want to speak for her.

I'm still trying to lock in the time for all of us, I planned on adding my +1 and kids later.
tachyon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tachyon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2013 at 2:51am
Hope you can make it, I'm working on my plans now & hope to be there.

On another note, I'll be in Sydney in a couple of weeks, where do you ski around there?

Originally posted by lewy2001 lewy2001 wrote:

Sure would like to get there for this one it will be "Magic".

Used most of the holiday budget up in Whistler BC recently. Will have to see what the next few months bring before committing. But will be trying my best to make GL once again.

Manufacturer of the Super Deluxe Boom Mount!

www.tachyonmotorsports.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 21>
  Share Topic