NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake 2013,, We're Back

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 678910 21>
Author
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2013 at 9:03pm
The hurricane and Doc Time, Cool.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2013 at 9:05pm
Hope Karen is doing better, and am glad you are making the trip to Green Lake! I wish we were too, but one business is in the process of sale closing, ant the other has just acquired a third. Maybe next one.....
Js
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2013 at 10:51pm
Safe travels the Doc and Nurse, we expect lots of pics of those beautiful boats, Karen.
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2013 at 12:32am
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

,We will stay at Ripon.A short drive but lower room rates.........Billy

Billy - glad to hear your making the trip, it will be great to see you again! We will also be in Ripon (Borders) as will RJ (Comfort Suites), so there will be a couple folks on that end of town.
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2013 at 4:17am
Originally posted by john b john b wrote:

Great photo of a beautiful boat above!

+1000

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2013 at 12:00pm
Not sure what the deal is on the banners not working but as of right now I'm gonna try to make it up there for this one. The flights to Milwaukee look to be in my favor and I haven't seen some of you MW (or WC) CC buds in awhile so why not. I'll be coming up solo and will probably crash in Ripon as I took my tent out of Reids RV. Looking to be there Fri and head out Mon. I could use definately use some ski/beer time with y'all!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2013 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Not sure what the deal is on the banners not working but as of right now I'm gonna try to make it up there for this. As of now the flights to Milwaukee look to be in my favor and I haven't seen some of my MW CC buds in awhile so why not. I'll be coming up solo and will probably crash in Ripon as I took my tent out of Reids RV. Looking to be there Fri and head out Mon. I could use definately use some ski/beer time with y'all!

Tim, Billy and us are staying at Ridgewood on the west edge of Ripon. Looks like 5-10 minute drive.
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2013 at 12:39pm
Sounds good Steve...thanks for the link to the Hotel. I will definately look into it. May just Fed-Ex my tent to Reid and have one of the guys drag an extra sleeping bag with em to the campground. Sleep is overrated these days anyway!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2013 at 1:25pm

Sounds good Steve...thanks for the link to the Hotel. I will definately look into it. May just Fed-Ex my tent to Reid and have one of the guys drag an extra sleeping bag with em to the campground. Sleep is overrated these days anyway!

Tim, We'll bring our tent with us and we always have extra sleeping bags in the Bounder.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
800wildcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 800wildcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2013 at 4:28pm
Not sure if I'm going to be in town or I'd offer to loan out two tents I have. I'll have a better idea as the time gets closer.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2013 at 5:00pm
Glad to see a few old and new friends hopping off the fence! Tim, while the banners are not working you can still click on the word reunions under the top banner (between store and forums) and navigate your way to the sign up page! Talk to Tim B, I am sure there is room for you down in our luxurious waterfront camping area. I am 14 days out from my arrival at GL, still plenty of time to make plans and join the party! I know I promised someone to bring something parts wise to them in GL this year but can't remember what or for who, so if that was you remind me!
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2013 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

Talk to Tim B, I am sure there is room for you down in our luxurious waterfront camping area.

Done and done! Would have offered to bring him a tent as well, but we all know my history on tents...

Good call on parts- I know I owe a few people some stuff as well, and could always use a reminder!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2013 at 5:16pm
Thanks for the offers on tents guys.... Joe, I used the link on the first page to register and told someone else to do the same as they contacted me about going themselves and how to register. Looks like I'll have company on the way up and back. Of the offers for a loaner tent I need to contact a couple of ya to find out when your bugging out as I'm planning on staying til Monday. If need be I'll book a room at a hotel for Sun night.

Joe, I don't recall needing any parts from you but if I remember what it was I'll holla.

**edit** I just remembered... you were gonna give me some parts for that 60's SN that some guy was selling in north GA that we talked about but the deal never went through.
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2013 at 5:30pm
31 BOATS!!!... lets get 40!!!!

good call on the parts. TR, we got some "prop swappin" to do.
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2013 at 6:04pm

We will have two in a six person tent. Site #1 if you find yourself homeless.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Frankenotter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankenotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2013 at 6:26pm
I'm officially in and ill be bringing the 176.

I can offer anyone flying into Milwaukee a ride up to the lake if needed. I live 5 min from the airport and plan on leaving for Green Lake late Thursday morning.

Ill be returning sometime Sunday to Milwaukee.

Ill do my official registration once I get home from this trip. I also plan on camping and I have lots of gear. If anyone needs camping gear let me know in advance and ill see what I can scrape up.

Chris.
1999 Ski Nautique 196
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2013 at 6:37pm

Of the offers for a loaner tent I need to contact a couple of ya to find out when your bugging out as I'm planning on staying til Monday. If need be I'll book a room at a hotel for Sun night.

We'll be leaving Monday Tim. I'm just going to pack the tent, if you need it it will be there.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2013 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by Frankenotter Frankenotter wrote:

I also plan on camping and I have lots of gear. If anyone needs camping gear let me know in advance and ill see what I can scrape up.

Chris.

If you have trouble securing a camp site at Hattie Sherwood, let me know.
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2013 at 12:09pm
Well after a long wrestling match on deciding if I wanted to drive the 10+ hours... I'm in.
I'll be towing Adams boat and dragging Randy in Ohio along with us.
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2013 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by gun-driver gun-driver wrote:

Well after a long wrestling match on deciding if I wanted to drive the 10+ hours... I'm in.

Guess its official now. We'll be accepting Joe in NY's offer to hop in with the NE caravan Wednesday around Cleveland, plan to arrive that night around...? I'm hoping Tim B has a corner on his plantation for a couple more tents. We'll have my boat in tow with the shiny new interior, and there's even a rumor that the elder Deen might sneak into one of Morfoot's suitcases and make the trip.

Can't wait to see all the familiar faces, as well as the new ones.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2013 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by gun-driver gun-driver wrote:

Well that is some awesome news, this party is really shaping up now boys.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2013 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Doesn't it always?
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2013 at 11:22am

Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Doesn't it always?

Footy, you can never let a reunion go by.. I knew it...hahaha.

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2013 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Footy, you can never let a reunion go by.. I knew it...hahaha.

Peer pressure Moj'...... works, everytime!

and yes I'm stuffing the elder Deen in my suitcase! He couldn't stand missing out on another CCFan reunion.
SeaSkiff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSkiff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2013 at 12:34am
For those interested, a freshly restored 1948 CC will be there from Des Moines, IA. Owner Scott Martin and I have been working on this for 2 years +. She is currently doing sea trials, running strong, and having fun on Prarie lake near Chetek in Wis. Looking forward to meeting you all and some long time friends again.
Paul
Cheers!! Keep the tools sharp!
FloridaMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloridaMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2013 at 3:09am
Trust me, guys, you are going to love this boat! Here's a teaser.

'12 SNCB - FL
'95 SNCB - WI
Frankenotter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankenotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2013 at 8:37am
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Originally posted by Frankenotter Frankenotter wrote:

I also plan on camping and I have lots of gear. If anyone needs camping gear let me know in advance and ill see what I can scrape up.

Chris.

If you have trouble securing a camp site at Hattie Sherwood, let me know.

Tim I'm having trouble securing a camp site.

I called Hattie again and this time they said there was no room but they put me on a list to get one if people back out.

Is there anything in particular I should do?

1999 Ski Nautique 196
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2013 at 1:54pm
Since I'm not bringing any of my boats I could bring some props if anyone wants to do some testing.
I have a 540, 1442, and a 1442 with reduced cup.
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2013 at 11:30pm
Scene report: This weekend was spectacular. 80+ degrees and sunny solid since Wednesday. The coming week through the weekend looks to be similar. Even though we had a cool spring, the lake has warmed up nicely. Even our southern contingent should find it pleasant - at least in the shallows. The lake level is a good 6" higher than last year at this time. This helps quite a bit. Water quality is excellent as always with a 95% spring fed lake.
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2013 at 11:38pm
Time for a roll call! When you pullin' in, when you pullin' out and where are you stayin' in between.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHO ARE YOU                    ARRIVAL             DEPARTURE            WHERE YOU AT        DIGITS
Steve Evans (RainDog)       Wed 7-17 PM        Mon 7-20 PM           @ House                     414.7 nine 1.sixnine55
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 678910 21>
  Share Topic