Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake 2013,, We're Back

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 7891011 21>
Author
Bones71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bones71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2013 at 11:44pm
Tony Lange (Bones71) Arrive Sat 9-10 am. Depart Mon 7/20 PM staying at Bayveiw Inn

Question.... Since I can't make Friday, where do I meet up for the festivities Saturday? Sorry I'm pretty bummed about Friday. thanks,Tony.
That money talks, I'll not deny, I heard it once: It said 'Goodbye'
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2013 at 12:03am
Tony, I call FOUL!! how did you get a room at the Bayview?!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2013 at 12:06am

Time for a roll call! When you pullin' in, when you pullin' out and where are you stayin' in between.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHO ARE YOU                    ARRIVAL             DEPARTURE            WHERE YOU AT        DIGITS
Steve Evans (RainDog)       Wed 7-17 PM        Mon 7-20 PM           @ House                     414.7 nine 1.sixnine55

Tony Lange (Bones71)     Arrive Sat 9-10 am.   Depart Mon 7/20 PM   staying at Bayveiw Inn

OverMyHead Dave and Austin Arrive Fri 2PM        Depart Sunday afternoon    Staying Hattie Sherwood #1
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Bones71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bones71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2013 at 12:09am
Sorry About that Steve. I think I may have reserved that room even before I bought my boat in April. I'm a planner. What was strange though was they did not have The room open Friday. It was only available Saturday on. I. Think I was pretty lucky. I'm a planner. I want to go so bad I'd sleep in my boat in the parking lot if I had to.
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2013 at 12:13am
Time for a roll call! When you pullin' in, when you pullin' out and where are you stayin' in between.

WHO ARE YOU                    ARRIVAL              DEPARTURE            WHERE YOU AT        DIGITS
Steve Evans (RainDog)       Wed 7-17 PM        Mon 7-20 PM           @ House                     414.7 nine 1.sixnine55
Tony Lange (Bones71)        Sat 9-10 am.        Mon 7/20 PM           @ Bayveiw Inn
Dave & Austin (OverMyHead) Fri 2PM             Sun PM                    @ Hattie Sherwood #1
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2013 at 12:17am
Thats better steve, my quote box scrambles The layout. Ir might be my age compensating font size on my monitor.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2013 at 12:22am
Tony - meeting up with the crew is pretty easy. Introduce yourself to anyone with a CC or Nautique. 98% chance they are our peeps. Anyone with a Nautique or CCF.com t-shirt - they are our peeps. Cruise through the camp ground - damn near every spot is occupied by our peeps. Head to Norwegian Bay - go to the very back of the bay (there are two sand bars - we go near the shore line. See any CCs or Nautiques? - they are...OK you get it by now.

Everyone will be glad to meet you so leave any inhibitions at the door and jump in with both feet.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2013 at 12:23am

WHO ARE YOU                    ARRIVAL              DEPARTURE            WHERE YOU AT        DIGITS
Tony Lange (Bones71)        Sat 9-10 am.        Mon 7/20 PM           @ Bayveiw Inn
Dave & Austin (OverMyHead) Fri 2PM             Sun PM                    @ Hattie Sherwood #1
Gary Starr (Gary S)            Thurs 7-18 pm      Mon 7-20 pm                 Lakeside Motel
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2013 at 12:24am
No sweat Dave. It is my CDO kicking in (OCD is not in alphabetical order...)
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2013 at 12:29am
Not only what Steve says Tony but just walk out into the Bayview lot, you will not be the only one there.Just about everyone who stays there launches there too.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Bones71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bones71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2013 at 12:43am
Thanks guys... Now I'm really pumped. See you all soon. Tony.
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2013 at 3:01am
Hey everybody, I was up at my in-laws cottage over the 4th and through the weekend (Tuttle Lake, about 20 miles west) and let me tell you the Mosquito's are the worst I have ever seen. So bring your bug spray, yard guard and anything else you can think of to combat them. They were so bad we couldn't sit out by the campfire, they were even bad cruising the lake after dark.
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2013 at 3:04am
Gary Starr (Gary S)            Thurs 7-18 pm      Mon 7-20 pm                 Lakeside Motel
Steve Kutsch (skutsch)        Fri   10-Noon      Sat    8 pm                 BOrders (Ripon)
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2013 at 7:40am
Steve Kutsch (skutsch)        Fri   10-Noon      Sat    8 pm                 BOrders (Ripon)
Alan Arrighi (81nautique).      Thurs am.           Mon 7-20.                  @Hattie Sherwood.    630.two 09.361nine
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2013 at 11:00am
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Alan Arrighi (81nautique).      Thurs am.           Mon 7-20.                  @Hattie Sherwood.    630.two 09.361nine
Dave Dorsen (Mojo)             Fri               Mon        House        630-842-4124
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2013 at 11:22am
Dave Dorsen (Mojo)             Fri               Mon        House        630-842-4124

Paul Waters       Friday morning      Monday      Mojo's       913-219-3402
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2013 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by skutsch skutsch wrote:

Hey everybody, I was up at my in-laws cottage over the 4th and through the weekend (Tuttle Lake, about 20 miles west) and let me tell you the Mosquito's are the worst I have ever seen. So bring your bug spray, yard guard and anything else you can think of to combat them. They were so bad we couldn't sit out by the campfire, they were even bad cruising the lake after dark.

Even another 170 miles north at our cabin the mosquitos were TERRIBLE. Usually they aren't even a bother but this year it was pretty crazy. Actually had to wear bug spray!
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2013 at 2:46pm
Randy Wise (Randy_in_Ohio)    Wed Eve.           Sun?       Campground    330-704-6334
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2013 at 4:24pm
we should get Joe to make one of those fancy tables like he did for St John's.

Randy Wise (Randy_in_Ohio)    Wed Eve.           Sun?       Campground    330-704-6334
Adam Deen (IAughtNaut)              Wed           Mon?               Campground/Benjamin's place    44O.552.3465
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2013 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

Originally posted by skutsch skutsch wrote:

Even another 170 miles north at our cabin the mosquitos were TERRIBLE. Usually they aren't even a bother but this year it was pretty crazy. Actually had to wear bug spray!

We purchased a fogger a couple of years ago for Green Lake when we had a bad mosquito summer. We'll make sure we bring it and fog any campsite that wants us to as often as needed.

800wildcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 800wildcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2013 at 5:55pm
I was at the ABA on the north side of GL yesterday and didn't notice any mosquitoes during the afternoon. Perhaps in the evening they're worse. Or perhaps I'm not sweet enough to draw any.

Had a few photos of GL from Judson tower I was going to post to help whet everyone's appetite but my file size is too large and I don't have time to figure out how to shrink them.
Bones71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bones71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2013 at 6:16pm
right click on them and open them in with ''paint" click on resize and do like 26%. save and upload. Its easy and fast.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2013 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

We purchased a fogger a couple of years ago for Green Lake when we had a bad mosquito summer. We'll make sure we bring it and fog any campsite that wants us to as often as needed.

That fogger was worth it's weight in gold 2 years ago! Glad to hear you're bringing one...we might bring ours or can bring you some more "ammo" to fight the little buggers off if you'd like!
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2013 at 7:38pm
Steve Evans (RainDog)       Wed 7-17 PM        Mon 7-20 PM           @ House      414.7 nine1.sixnine55
Alan Arrighi (81nautique).      Thurs am.           Mon 7-20.      @Hattie Sherwood.   630.two09.361nine
Adam Deen (IAughtNaut)    Wed                    Mon?      Campground/Benjamin's place    44O.552.3465
Chris&Zoe (Storm34)           Wed Noon           Mon afternoon        Campground        5one5.468.8323
Pat Tierney (PicturePat)        Wed Noon           Sun Afternoon        Campground       
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2013 at 8:35pm
             DEPARTURE            WHERE YOU AT        DIGITS
Steve Evans (RainDog)       Wed 7-17 PM        Mon 7-20 PM            House      414.7 nine1.sixnine55
Tony Lange (Bones71)        Sat 9-10 am.        Mon 7/20 PM            Bayveiw Inn
Dave & Austin (OverMyHead) Fri 2PM             Sun PM                     Hattie Sherwood #1
Steve Kutsch (skutsch)        Fri   10-Noon      Sat    8 pm                 Borders (Ripon)
Alan Arrighi (81nautique).      Thurs am.           Mon 7-20.      Hattie Sherwood.   630.two09.361nine
Adam Deen (IAughtNaut)    Wed                    Mon?      Campground/Benjamin's place    44O.552.3465
Chris&Zoe (Storm34)           Wed Noon           Mon afternoon        Campground        5one5.468.8323
Pat Tierney (PicturePat)        Wed Noon           Sun Afternoon        Campground       
Tim MORFOOT (Footy)           Fri 12-1pm        Mon               Hatties ???   770-31sixsix963
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Behl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Behl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2013 at 10:46pm
Steve Evans (RainDog)       Wed 7-17 PM        Mon 7-20 PM            House      414.7 nine1.sixnine55
Tony Lange (Bones71)        Sat 9-10 am.        Mon 7/20 PM            Bayveiw Inn
Dave & Austin (OverMyHead) Fri 2PM             Sun PM                     Hattie Sherwood #1
Steve Kutsch (skutsch)        Fri   10-Noon      Sat    8 pm                 Borders (Ripon)
Alan Arrighi (81nautique).      Thurs am.           Mon 7-20.      Hattie Sherwood.   630.two09.361nine
Tim MORFOOT (Footy)           Fri 12-1pm        Mon               Hatties ???   770-31sixsix963
Steve Behlmer(Behl)                  Thurs AM            Sun PM               Lakeside 317.439.6031
Steve in Indy

Redone 1977 Ski Tique
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2013 at 12:04am
Steve Behlmer(Behl)                  Thurs AM            Sun PM               Lakeside 317.439.6031
Billy and Karen Sutton {Boat Dr /Boat Nurse}   Thursday Noon Ripon 1-601-431-7043
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2013 at 2:16am
Billy and Karen Sutton {Boat Dr /Boat Nurse}   Thursday Noon Ripon 1-601-431-7043
Kurt&Candice (PLBC)     Fri(noon) - Sunday                         McConnell Inn
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2013 at 10:19am
Kurt&Candice (PLBC)     Fri(noon) - Sunday                         McConnell Inn
Chris Conrad (SNobsessed) Fri PM - Sunday AM Green Lake Inn
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2013 at 12:42pm
Chris Conrad (SNobsessed) Fri PM - Sunday AM Green Lake Inn
Chris Q (Quinner)    Weds - Mon   Campground 1-900-GetSome
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 7891011 21>
  Share Topic