Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bimini Tops Group Buy

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Darrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bimini Tops Group Buy
    Posted: February-22-2006 at 6:42pm
There is a "group buy" for bimini tops from towerbiminis on the planutnautique website.
Tops need to be ordered by end of the month. I spoke with them and they do make tops for boats w/o towers too. 10% to 15% depending on number of people ordering. According to many it is a very high quality sunbrella top. End of public service announcement.
tcarden View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tcarden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2006 at 7:56pm
If I buy the 82 nautique I'm hoping to look at Sunday I'll need a Bimini. I will stay in touch
tjackle View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjackle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2006 at 12:15pm
I have a 78SN and I might be interested.
78 Nautique

If you're going to do it...
Do it in a boat
joelhern2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joelhern2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2006 at 12:38pm
We have a group buy in progress at Planet Nautique for tower biminis. If you are interested in purchasing a bimini for your tower...NOW IS THE TIME. OK, Here is the offer from Tower Biminis:

8-14 orders from PN Members = 10% discount
15+ orders from PN Member = 15% discount

The base price on the tower bimini is $715.00. This price includes one color of fabric, polished support frame, and nylon clamps.

There is an additonal charge for:
striped bimini (multi-color) = $55.00
powder coated support frame = $30.00
powdercoated clamps= $75.00

Also, shipping is $25.00 anywhere in the continental United States. International shipping is available.

The offer ends on March 1st. To place your order call Laura at 408-683-5630 and let her know that you are with the Planet Nautique group buy.
joelhern2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joelhern2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2006 at 12:41pm
BTW, you do not have to be a Planet Nautique member to get the discount. However, you do have to reference the Planet Nautique discount and its best to speak with Laura at towerbiminis.com

thanks,joel
joelhern2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joelhern2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2006 at 7:02pm
deadline has been extended until friday march 3rd due to more member who are interested. get thos orders in by friday march 3rd at 5:00 pm pacific time.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2006 at 10:50am
15 people spending roughly 700+....only a 15% discount.seems really weak....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic