NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White Lake 2014 MINI?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 6>
Author
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2014 at 2:21pm
I am glad it is back to April 24th-27th, which I can actually make.
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2014 at 7:33pm
Way to step up Whitelakerider.
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2014 at 12:09pm
My daughter Natalie will be on Spring Break that week so it works great for us.
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2014 at 12:35am
Looks like it will be my daughter Kristin and me for the weekend. Cant wait to get home and back on the water.
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2014 at 7:27pm
Looks like another god time is coming together.
Butter77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butter77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2014 at 9:24pm
Since everyone is probably getting ready for SJRR right now, I'm sure we won't get any details until everyone is back and dried off. Being this will be the first time for myself and Mrs. Butter, we are eagerly looking forward to getting some more details. Friends of the family have a cottage somewhere down there that we will crash at.
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2014 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by Butter77 Butter77 wrote:

Friends of the family have a cottage somewhere down there that we will crash at.
If I can throw an opinion at you, I would HIGHLY recommend staying at the whitel lake motel with the rest of us. If you're a skier or a drinker, the best part of this event is that we're all right on the lake, so the footers hit the water early (7:00-7:30ish) and then we all congregate around the parking lot and party to the wee hours. Neither of those are condusive to a commute. Don't get me wrong, we have a great time in the middle of the day with the boats rafted up out on the water, but the motel is super cheap, $50 a night or something and that's way worth being there for the early morning runs and late night idiocy. Just my two cents.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2014 at 11:32pm
While it is often said (or implied) that opinions are like @$$€£££¥'s but in this case Adam is 100% correct and that if you crash elsewhere you will miss out on what makes events such as these both special and memorable (think ghost peppers). Come have fun, get a room and make some memories
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2014 at 9:37am
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2014 at 2:57pm
My mind is like a whirling durbish thinking about this with the cold and snow that continues here north of the border. Got so bad this morning that I have gone ahead and made my reservation. Bring it on
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2014 at 8:38pm
While the River Run is in the past (but not to be forgotten)it is time to move forward towards White Lake..... Lets get the head count started:

NCH20Skier - Greg Fossett with Daughter Kristin in Friday around lunch out Sunday when the water is to rough to foot.
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2014 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by NCH20SKIER NCH20SKIER wrote:

While the River Run is in the past (but not to be forgotten)it is time to move forward towards White Lake..... Lets get the head count started:

NCH20Skier - Greg Fossett with Daughter Kristin in Friday around lunch out Sunday when the water is to rough to foot.

jackiewdeen-in
Friday noonish(?); out DSunday after lunch
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2014 at 8:41am
I am still negotiating (we are going to Coble for camp on Mother's Day weekend just 2 weeks later...double whammy)
89 SN
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2014 at 12:49pm

jackiewdeen-in

Marty Mabe-66 Skylark-- Guests ????
early Thursday AM- Sunday
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2014 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by MartyMabe MartyMabe wrote:

jackiewdeen-in

Donald80SN -Donald with daughter Natalie
Edit: Friday AM - Sunday late afternoon .
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2014 at 11:03pm

jackiewdeen-in

Thursday afternoon - Sunday.

Riley and dhart in on early Friday, out Sunday.
Got Tiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2014 at 11:24pm

jackiewdeen-in

Riley and dhart in on early Friday, out on late Saturday or early Sunday.

Got Tiques in 3PM Friday with a boat, departing ~4PM Sunday.

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2014 at 10:42am

jackiewdeen-in

Riley and dhart in on early Friday, out on Sunday.

Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2014 at 12:39pm

jackiewdeen-in Friday noonish(?); out DSunday after lunch

Air206 - MAYBE Saturday late...Leaving Sunday early. No boats, no family... trying to get there even though I have to work the weekend - Yikes!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2014 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by whitelakerider whitelakerider wrote:

April 24-27 it shall be!

Dang..was just talking to my brother Bill about this...but I will be out...Spring Men's Walk to Emmaus weekend for me.
But I got a voice mail from the teen idol and it seems like the Monahan crew is talking it over..last year was their first C/CFan event and they were blown away. Hopefully they can talk my brother into tagging along since we couldn't get him to SJRR. Maybe the Monahans will even bring along that beautiful..famous '81.

Somebody better save me a shirt!

john

"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
northcoastidol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote northcoastidol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2014 at 10:35pm
Just talk to jbear, sorry to here he won't be attending the White Lake event this year, my dad Gene Monahan and I Scott will be attending, we are planning on bringing the "81 down with us. We are going to try to get jbear's big bro Bill to come down with us to? hope to be down on Fri afternoon! thru Sunday morning. northcoastidol
Always be ready for a run, the water does not wait for you!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2014 at 4:11pm
Was gonna try and make it back this year but Sydneys prom is the same weekend. She wasn't going to go but the new Beau asked her to go to her Senior Prom so she is indeed going. She'll never have another one but White Lake mini's will be around for quite awhile I think..... Sorry to miss this one boys. Y'all have fun.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2014 at 7:12pm
Heck, just bring her along - I am bringing my daughter. Surely she will be well supervised....or are you concerned that she may see dad in action????
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2014 at 1:36pm

jackiewdeen-in Friday noonish(?); out DSunday after lunch

Air206 - MAYBE Saturday late...Leaving Sunday early. No boats, no family... trying to get there even though I have to work the weekend - Yikes!

IAughtNaut - Friday afternoon, 2000 Pro Air, departure unknown (Sunday afternoon at the earliest). Probably no guests, who knows, its still 10 days away, plenty of time to find a co-pilot.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2014 at 1:45pm
Bruce and Dave, bringing the BFN? Cause Reid was hiding it last month when we were at the BBC so I still haven't seen it...

Uncle Todd, what are you bringing?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2014 at 4:23pm
Atom, that is because it was at the PCI warehouse, not the BBC. Worth the wait, super nice BFN for sure and a great color, Blue!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2014 at 12:55am
Got my room for the weekend. Hope to be in before lunch Friday with my 75 SN. Can't wait to see all
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2014 at 8:21pm
Surely this isn't the whole list...6 boats? Everybody on the fence put up or shut up so we can plan food and recreating.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2014 at 9:41pm
Wish Smith family could make it. Considered and just too close to SJRR and too much going on. And to co-ordinate 8 with boat and 8 hour trip? I am tempted to make a "SOLO" trip up to see some Saturday morning "BF runs"? Who knows. Have a great time, and behave yourselves!!
Js
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2014 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by Smithfamily Smithfamily wrote:

I am tempted to make a "SOLO" trip up to see some Saturday morning "BF runs"?
Do it. Although you'd probably have to come up friday night for the shot ski runs too, as the bf runs happen pretty early on saturday...just sayin.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 6>
  Share Topic