NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White Lake 2014 MINI?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456>
Author
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2014 at 11:47am
Todd,

I call room space for Saturday night.
Bed, floor, whatever!

Would be neat to see our yellow lady there!
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2014 at 11:59am
Certainly not low 50s as our lake is right now at 59-60, but given recent weather, high 60s is optimistic this year. It was probably close to 68ish last year, but that might be stretching it this year. We've been in the 30s the past few nights, which isn't helping at all. Still, better than solid! But, forecast is for low 80s all next week and pushing 90 friday, so you never know.
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2014 at 11:59am
Originally posted by Got Tiques Got Tiques wrote:

Adam,

Sorry for the late post and answer to your question about the boat I am towing. I am thinking about dragging the yellow '6 Blair's Banana Barefoot Boat II down, but I certainly did not want to upstage Dave Hart's new Barefooter, and will leave it on the trailer and discuss that with the Hart's!! I want a ride in Dave's boat!!

Attention!! I also have a room at the White Lake Motel with 2 beds and am offering a place to stay to anyone that needs a bed for Friday and Saturday. However, my wife says I've been known to snore, and I just wanted to be upfront with you and not suffer the normal humiliation of this site, should I (just by chance!!!!!!) disturb someone's sleep.

UT

Todd,
I am in! Snoring contest for Saturday night!

Would be great to see our banana boat there! Bring Cindy down! Ray, too! Ha......
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2014 at 12:03pm
Anyone need some parts.... Trying to liquidate my dash stash..... Speedos and a rudder port, just misc stuff.....PM me if you need something....it'll get there in 5 hours....!

Oh yeah, I'll bring some old reunion hats too.... That 2 for $50 deal is still available Adam!
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2014 at 12:13pm
Don't know if the good people at the White Lake Marina keep their website up to date but here is what is on it right now.....

Not terrible.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2014 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

Who is going to be around to pull the first set on the day with the best water?

I think I'm rolling into Reid's around midnight on Thursday, sleep for a couple hours, then head over in whatever caravan is leaving from Mooresville...hopefully 11ish, although I know that's right on the outside edge of the good water. But Reid has been known to roll people out of bed at 4:30 to be on the road by 6:00, so who knows.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2014 at 3:20pm
Kristin and I plan to be on the road from Charlotte NLT 8 am for the 2.5 hour drive
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2014 at 4:26pm
OK, Smith Family "light" is IN. Room booked. Just me and the twins, 17, three only. Boat-less. Quick trip, leaving Friday @ 2, ETA, 9-ish? Depart Sunday morning. The rest will remain at home with responsibilities.
I will see what I can rustle out of the Food business for Saturdays BBQ. Is there a restaurant on site or nearby? Or do I plan on carrying supplies? Please advise.
Js
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2014 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

[QUOTE=IAughtNaut] NCH20Skier - Greg Fossett with Daughter Kristin in Friday around lunch out Sunday when the water is to rough to foot.

jackiewdeen-in Friday noonish(?); out DSunday after lunch

Marty Mabe-66 Skylark-- Guests ????
early Thursday AM- Sunday

Donald80SN -Donald with daughter Natalie
Thursday afternoon - Sunday.

Riley and dhart in on early Friday, out on Sunday.

Got Tiques in 3PM Friday with a boat, departing ~4PM Sunday.

Air206 - MAYBE Saturday late...Leaving Sunday early. No boats, no family... trying to get there even though I have to work the weekend - Yikes!

IAughtNaut - Friday afternoon, 2000 Pro Air, departure unknown (Sunday afternoon at the earliest). Probably no guests, who knows, its still 10 days away, plenty of time to find a co-pilot.

ReidP and Laurie noon on Friday, out Sunday.

Gary arriving noon on Friday, out Sunday, probably have Rodney's Moody Blue

Nautique John arriving noon Friday, out Sunday. 1979 Mustang 17, navy blue, for sale by the way.

Mark Schneider arriving late Friday, out Sunday. Bringing the really cleaned up orange/black Holman Moody Mustang   
      picked up there last year. Remember the nice lady owner and scarey trailer?

JMurph arriving sometime Friday. Probably out Sunday.   Promo Nautique to be there.
SMITH 1/2 Family, Jerry, Lauren, Kelly. Friday late (9-10), depart Sunday morning. NO Boat, need rides.
Js
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2014 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by Smithfamily Smithfamily wrote:

OK, Smith Family "light" is IN. Room booked. Just me and the twins, 17, three only. Boat-less. Quick trip, leaving Friday @ 2, ETA, 9-ish? Depart Sunday morning. The rest will remain at home with responsibilities.
I will see what I can rustle out of the Food business for Saturdays BBQ. Is there a restaurant on site or nearby? Or do I plan on carrying supplies? Please advise.
Atta boy Jerry! We'll teach the twins how to load the shot ski! Up to you if you want to teach them to unload it, haha.

There's not much nearby, one little diner and the Scotsman gas station/food mart, which is across the street, but isn't good for much more than charcoal and beer. Someone with more knowledge of the area may disagree, but I would say bring whatever you need.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2014 at 4:47pm
That scotsman will serve you three hot squares a day - the chicken and breakfast sandwiches havent killed me yet. There is a place that will deliver decent pizza to the campground... they have been called into service each year, and the next town over 15-20 mins away can make things happen as well. If you got a few subs and snacks for the hotel refrigerator you won't die.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2014 at 4:51pm
However, if you are coming in late friday then I would show up fed or with food because things close down pretty early around them parts preseason. Glad you worked out a couple co-pilots with three chances we will definitely have someone in the smith family up on a foil and flying.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2014 at 4:57pm
We won't necessarily try to have you flying the first day, but these things are ultimately unavoidable.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2014 at 5:30pm
Smith family I sure that being boat less will not be an issue. May just have share rides depending on who is doing what. Only 2 in our 206
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2014 at 6:02pm
We will arrive fed, and pack the usual snacks needed for survival.
As far as "flying" on the foil, I am already pretty good at that, its the "skiing" part that's tricky.
A "Road Trip"! Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Js
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2014 at 7:00pm
This thing is getting exciting and close. In case any one needs a ride, I am coming without a co-pilot. I will also have a spare bed in my room Friday and Saturday night. I am one of the best foil watchers over the past couple of years.
Great to hear from Joe, Uncle Todd, and the Smiths will be in attendance.(Townsend claims to have the part for my steering wheel. $11)
JMurph, I haven't forgotten you.
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2014 at 11:13pm
Joe-- Jerry Smith-- The Skylark will be there Thursday at Noon-- waiting for Rides or Pulls

So- Jerry- you'll finally get to see the   'ol 66 . I think Donald and his 80 will be there Thursday afternoon also- with a freshly re-built carb .

My son-in-law coach's Bradyn's Baseball Team- so it looks like The "Purple Rain" won't be there this year... Not unless a Midwesterner or Northerner that's boatless wants to pull it over.

Dave -The Godfather - says he's not going to be able to make the trip up this year . I'm sure going to miss the 'ol "Silver Fox" ...

66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2014 at 11:28pm
Marty,

Looks like I will not arrive until Friday AM. I will not be able to get away Thursday afternoon. I hope to arrive before lunch time. I still have not installed that carb. I will try to do that this weekend.

Guys,

The Scottsman also has a Subway and this one has breakfast.

Donald
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2014 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by MartyMabe MartyMabe wrote:

Dave -The Godfather - says he's not going to be able to make the trip up this year . I'm sure going to miss the 'ol "Silver Fox" ...

Blasphemy! Dave, explain yourself!
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2014 at 11:32pm
Sounds like a semi convoy rolling out of Charlotte on Friday- East bound and down
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2014 at 12:29am
Brad
Are you packing some of Amato's sandwiches for the road trip?
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2014 at 9:09am
Originally posted by jackiewdeen jackiewdeen wrote:

This thing is getting exciting and close. In case any one needs a ride, I am coming without a co-pilot. I will also have a spare bed in my room Friday and Saturday night. I am one of the best foil watchers over the past couple of years.
Great to hear from Joe, Uncle Todd, and the Smiths will be in attendance.(Townsend claims to have the part for my steering wheel. $11)
JMurph, I haven't forgotten you.

Jackie, I would be interested in splitting your room with you Saturday night. I think I have worked it out to come (alone) Saturday and leave early Sunday. Probably no boat though; the only boat hauler is also the only kid hauler
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2014 at 1:41pm
Dave Hart, you got a fly high for that new bfn yet? It wouldn't be a bad thing to have one of those around this weekend, you know, for shltty footers like me who need all the help they can get.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2014 at 2:49pm

Well, I was hoping something would change down here so we could attend.

But, for the first time.. we will not be coming to see everyone..

I think Mr.Marty Mabe, AKA birthday boy will lead the pack.

And I know everyone will miss Chanhpheng cooking ..

Be safe and enjoy the time...

Dave

Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2014 at 3:16pm
Not gonna be the same without you bud, we'll drink a beer or two for you!
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
DHart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DHart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2014 at 4:07pm
I have a fly high that I wasn't planning on bringing. It would take some time to adjust the cable lengths and why waste valuable ski time when you can just go low. The boat has a boom and ill have a pair of ropes and handles to go with it.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2014 at 4:20pm
That's what night-time beer drinking time is for! Seems like a great Friday night activity...plus with 10 sets of hands that job will be done real quick.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2014 at 4:27pm
Adam,
Are you bringing the tube?
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2014 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by NCH20SKIER NCH20SKIER wrote:

Adam,
Are you bringing the tube?
That's messed up Greg...no tube here, I'll have a couple wakeboards, a slalom, a pair of d*ck pope's, a pair of trick skis, a surf board, my barefoot gear, and all manner of ropes to pull it. Couldn't find room for a tube. I've been training for a marathon and having problems with my feet and ankles lately so I'm also bringing my athletic trainer for whenever I (or one of you old farts) inevitably get hurt.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2014 at 5:22pm
Just had to do it - Donald was pushing this but did not want to ask....I have a pair of trick ski's, step off ski, slalmon ski, boom, 2 b/f ropes, a 5' pig tail for the boom, and my BFC training shoes.
And most importantly I LARGE bottle of Motrin and a even larger bottle of brown liquor
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456>
  Share Topic