NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1987 Ski Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
Author
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2014 at 11:32am
Originally posted by river ratt river ratt wrote:

a long shot but the pick ups for airguides and the engine box floor spacers if you have them.. same year and color as mine .   what else you got left?   

I am not 100% sure of what you mean by engine box floor spacers, but if it is the little plastic pieces that keep the front of the box in place christines marine is a site sponsor that sells them for a dollar fifty a piece new.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
river ratt View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote river ratt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2014 at 12:47pm
thax
dont slip on the glass
chuck kemp View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chuck kemp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2014 at 4:55pm
Trying to restore a 1987 ski nautique. Looking for a drive shaft, strut, rudder and two mufflers. Thanks
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2014 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by chuck kemp chuck kemp wrote:

Trying to restore a 1987 ski nautique. Looking for a drive shaft, strut, rudder and two mufflers. Thanks

Try SkiDim

Zach at N3 Boatworks

or Christines

The first two offer forum member discounts.

'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2014 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by chuck kemp chuck kemp wrote:

Looking for a drive shaft,
Thanks

I would highly recommend the ARE double taper shaft system.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2014 at 12:55am
Chuck, I have most of the parts you are looking for and will PM you tomorrow.
JPass and Pete this is a used parts area of the site so why would you direct some one to sites that sell NEW parts that are not budget friendly or "original"?
Old school goin back to school!
Howard86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Howard86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2014 at 11:13am
Hi there, Do you still have the transmission? If so do you know what model # it is?

I have an 86 2001 with the same colors as the one you're parting. Need another Tranny for it. She has been sitting for 3 weeks and it's killing me LOL
1987don View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1987don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2014 at 10:59pm
is the dash pod solid? any cracks? Mine craked near the windshield where the pod screws into the flat of the dashboard....How much would you want for it?
chase84 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chase84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2014 at 2:22am
You don't still have the prop for sale off that boat do you?
Eagleskier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eagleskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2014 at 7:48pm
Are the wheel wells (fenders) for the trailer still available?

John
Liberty means Responsibility. Thai is why most men dreat it. George Bernard Shaw
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2014 at 10:50pm
Hi Jordan, sorry the prop is currently not for sale as it is a spare for my running '87 SN.

John, the trailer is going to be redone for my current '87 SN, so no parts are available.

John
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2014 at 7:15am
Has the engine cradle been spoken for yet?
mark c View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2014 at 9:43am
John Do you still have the wiring harness? Mine has been so spliced together it may not be worth salvaging? Send me a price when ever you get a chance, I know your off to CT this weekend and I'm not near ready for it so no rush.
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2014 at 10:30pm
Ok fall is here! Time to move some parts! I still have quite a few parts that need new boats!

Strut(s-19), shaft 54"x1" with or without coupler, 2 fins , shaft log, water intake

Ski pylon, bell housing, fuel tank

MV-1, steering wheel, dash pod with complete gauges and Air guides

Fuel tank straps, swim platform brackets, lots of miscellaneous small parts

And this... 351 oil pan

Let me know!!!

Thanks, john
velde99 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote velde99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2014 at 12:54am
John sent a PM. Thanks
KippCheek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KippCheek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2014 at 1:10am
I am interested in the pylon. Let me know what kind of shape it's in. I'm also looking for 89 dash pod and I think the 87 is different is that correct??
marmon77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marmon77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2014 at 12:50am
I'm interested in the throttle control if it's still available.
al88natuiqe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote al88natuiqe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2014 at 7:19am
How much for all interior?
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2014 at 1:09pm
Al, all of the interior parts have been sold.

Thanks,

John
torchred55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote torchred55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2014 at 7:07pm
Hi John, How much for the dash pod? I am in CT and come get it at your convenience.

Thanks,

Steve
Davidjohnson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davidjohnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2015 at 4:32pm
do you want to sell the trailer?

thanks
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2016 at 11:12pm
Bump
bwinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2016 at 12:33am
Originally posted by Davidjohnson Davidjohnson wrote:

do you want to sell the trailer?

thanks

Shenanigans!

Seriously though, John do u still have the steering wheel and ski pylon?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davidjohnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2016 at 6:32pm
Do you still have the seats? Tow eye? Thanks
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2016 at 2:35pm
do you still have the gas tank?

thanks Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2016 at 2:46pm
If anyone is needing parts that JDD no longer has give me an email. I too am parting out an 87 Ski Nautique but I'd rather John get rid of all his stuff first.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davidjohnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2016 at 3:20pm
I need the seats - could you send pics?
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2016 at 3:23pm
I only have driver and observer. They've also been poorly recovered once. I will get pictures.
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2016 at 3:32pm
Glove box?
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davidjohnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2016 at 3:34pm
Thanks - I really need the observer base and back rest and all hardware and the little piece that slips in and its base - mine split in half ages ago - and I am having it restored - -
Thanks - mine is 86
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
  Share Topic