NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lake Norman Bash

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567 9>
Author
fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2014 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

Originally posted by C-Bass C-Bass wrote:

Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

JoeinNY              73 Marauder w/440   Will provide as directed.   

I know it's hard to keep track of Joe's fleet...but where did this come from?

Have fun guys. Looks like a good time.

Some girls you go out of the way to introduce to all your friends, some of them bigger girls are just nice to have around for the occasional ride.

The ownership of this particular lady is still of some debate, I say shes Reids, he says shes mine. Either way there aren't too many around so if she is still running and floating by the end of this weekend I'll find a trailer for her and bring her down for the party.   

So will this gal get introduced someday wearing the earrings Chris mars is delivering? I bet she will be real purdy with new jewelry!
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2014 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by 05 210 05 210 wrote:

On a more serious note watching this thread develop is torture. Wish I could make this event. Just ain't going to happen. Have a great time and take lots of pics!

X2^^^ This is shear torture
I'm so pissed had it in the planning book but then my wife decided on some other plans for the boat and family that weekend.

Jbear we will meet some day!!!
NautiqueJeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NautiqueJeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2014 at 12:37am
I know Townsend from White Lake Marine / NautiqueParts will be there too on Saturday/Sunday. Possibly a couple more from WLM too.
Current Boats: 1998 Ski Nautique, 2000 Sport Nautique, 1985 Sea Nautique 2700 (twin-engine), 1981 Fish Nautique (twin-engine), 1980 Fish Nautique (twin-engine)
racingnc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racingnc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2014 at 2:35pm
This is turning into an AWESOME event... thanks Reid giving up you weekend to host.
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2014 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by JMurph JMurph wrote:

Morfoot              88 SN 2001       electric smoker & chicken
Storm34              72 SN Promo
PicturePat
NautiqueJeff        14 G23
Alan & Dana          Hurricane        We'll wait for a needs list   
Donald +2 + 1 Lab    80SN             Update later.
Megan Mcd.          potentially a '92 excel
Marty&Karen Mabe     66 Skylark w/V-6
Allen (hatterbee) +wife +6yr son 1977 SN I can bring just about anything(lots of ice, tables, grill, food, etc Just let me know
Racingnc with ca2lkn    Heaven Cent
Gene and Scott Monohan 81 SN Blue Streak
JMurph +1   72 SN Promo (Boat is there,small % Grant and I will make it)
jackiewdeen no boat Fri pm til Sunday afternoon
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2014 at 1:08am
Originally posted by gun-driver gun-driver wrote:

Originally posted by 05 210 05 210 wrote:

On a more serious note watching this thread develop is torture. Wish I could make this event. Just ain't going to happen. Have a great time and take lots of pics!

X2^^^ This is shear torture
I'm so pissed had it in the planning book but then my wife decided on some other plans for the boat and family that weekend.

Jbear we will meet some day!!!

I too am having a hard time following this thread..its like a train wreck..I just can't look away.

gun..how about SJRR?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2014 at 1:14am
Just get Eddie and point that Ford truck north east, John
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2014 at 1:03pm
Okay guys, I talked with reid this morning and things are moving fwd with this. Still need a head count as to whose coming..... Some of you said you were earlier in this thread but haven't added you're name to the list. If you're coming get off then get off the fence and pipe up. This will be the last BIG gathering of CCFans from across the US for 2014 so you better get your fix this weekend cause it's gonna be a long long winter before River Run if you don't!

PicturePat
Donald +2 + 1 Lab    80 SN             Update later.
Allen (hatterbee) +wife +6yr son 1977 SN I can bring just about anything(lots of ice, tables, grill, food, etc Just let me know
jackiewdeen      boatless      
kytom2& karen      ????   
Nautiquehunter     riding with Foot

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
racingnc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racingnc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2014 at 2:28pm
Thanks for helping get this organized Morfoot looks like it's going to be a blast.
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2014 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Okay guys, I talked with reid this morning and things are moving fwd with this. Still need a head count as to whose coming..... Some of you said you were earlier in this thread but haven't added you're name to the list. If you're coming get off then get off the fence and pipe up. This will be the last BIG gathering of CCFans from across the US for 2014 so you better get your fix this weekend cause it's gonna be a long long winter before River Run if you don't!
Greg & Sue Fossett (nch20skier), Kristin and Luke. Kristin and Luke most likely in Friday night for a tenting event while Greg and Sue up Saturday for the day. Let us know what is needed.

PicturePat
kytom2& karen      ????   

'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
ncdoubleup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2014 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by NCH20SKIER NCH20SKIER wrote:

Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Greg & Sue Fossett (nch20skier), Kristin and Luke. Kristin and Luke most likely in Friday night for a tenting event while Greg and Sue up Saturday for the day. Let us know what is needed.

PicturePat
kytom2& karen      ????   
Ncdoubleup 90 Barefoot Nautique. Cookies, brownies, etc. waiting to see the list:))
skilime80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skilime80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2014 at 4:36am
[QUOTE=ncdoubleup] [QUOTE=NCH20SKIER] [QUOTE=Morfoot] Okay guys, I talked with reid this morning and things are moving fwd with this. Still need a head count as to whose coming..... Some of you said you were earlier in this thread but haven't added you're name to the list. If you're coming get off then get off the fence and pipe up. This will be the last BIG gathering of CCFans from across the US for 2014 so you better get your fix this weekend cause it's gonna be a long long winter before River Run if you don't!

PicturePat
kytom2& karen      ????   
Ncdoubleup 90 Barefoot Nautique. Cookies, brownies, etc. waiting to see the list                                                                     Mark,kailey and taylor LaTorre...1980 SN (Skilime)...let me know.maddmarxx
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2014 at 10:44am
PicturePat
Alan & Dana + CQ & Maddie Hurricane       We'll wait for a needs list   
kytom2& karen      ????   
Ncdoubleup 90 Barefoot Nautique. Cookies, brownies, etc. waiting to see the List                                                                    Mark,kailey and taylor LaTorre...1980 SN (Skilime)...let me know.maddmarxx
Greg & Sue Fossett (nch20skier), Kristin and Luke. Kristin and Luke most likely in Friday night for a tenting event while Greg and Sue up Saturday for the day. Let us know what is needed
racingnc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racingnc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2014 at 10:46am
I'm going to Reids on Wednesday to help out I'm also taking my grill for the campers to use all weekend.
whitelakerider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2014 at 1:45pm
Townsend and Amanda Friday night and Saturday. Will bring some goodies.
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2014 at 1:51pm
JMurph and Grant are officially out for this event. See you guys soon. Have fun!!!
jchamlin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jchamlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2014 at 2:02pm
Just joined the forum...I'm usually over at Planet Nautique. dwouncmd (Wayne) told me about this and since I live in Charlotte, sounded awesome! I may be able to take Friday off but I'm still working on that. I'll have to leave Saturday afternoon. I look forward to meeting all of you!

PicturePat
kytom2& karen      ????   
Ncdoubleup 90 Barefoot Nautique. Cookies, brownies, etc. waiting to see the List                                                                    Mark,kailey and taylor LaTorre...1980 SN (Skilime)...let me know.maddmarxx
Greg & Sue Fossett (nch20skier), Kristin and Luke. Kristin and Luke most likely in Friday night for a tenting event while Greg and Sue up Saturday for the day. Let us know what is needed
Jon Hamlin (jchamlin) 2000 Air Nautique. Tent Camp Friday night only.
whitelakerider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2014 at 2:05pm
JMurph... you suck... just sayin' I thought our love was better than this....
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2014 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by jchamlin jchamlin wrote:

Just joined the forum...                            

Welcome to the site. Even the newbie with one post is gonna make this event. I suck at life lol.

I look forward to meeting all of you!

You won't be disappointed. Well, except for Quinner maybe. Just don't bring any Chardonnay and you should be fine....

I'll have to leave Saturday afternoon.

Good luck with that....

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
65Cuda View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65Cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2014 at 3:33pm
one of these days I would love to make it to one of these bash's on lake norman. still some work to do, hope to see you all next summer.
HatterBee View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HatterBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2014 at 5:11pm
Have we gotten a list of needed items yet?
1977 Ski Nautique
Under Re-construction

My Rebuild Thread

skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2014 at 5:15pm
PicturePat
kytom2& karen      Barefoot   
Skicat As of now, no boat Fri-Sun

[/QUOTE]
Greg

86 BFN
Bakchose View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bakchose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2014 at 5:16pm
Had a great time at the CT Mini even if it was only for the day. American Airlines alerted me I needed to use my miles or I'd loose them. Have any of you that have flown with a tent been able to carry it on? Or did you have to check it in?     

Just joined the forum...I'm usually over at Planet Nautique. dwouncmd (Wayne) told me about this and since I live in Charlotte, sounded awesome! I may be able to take Friday off but I'm still working on that. I'll have to leave Saturday afternoon. I look forward to meeting all of you!

PicturePat
kytom2& karen      ????   
Bakchose No boat Tent Camp Friday to Sunday
racingnc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racingnc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2014 at 5:16pm
Burgers hot dogs beer ice. Reid is getting a keg and having Saturday afternoon lunch/dinner catered.
racingnc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racingnc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2014 at 5:18pm
Need tables
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2014 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by skicat skicat wrote:

PicturePat
kytom2& karen      Barefoot   
Skicat As of now, no boat Fri-Sun
Bakchose No boat Tent Camp Friday to Sunday

[/QUOTE]
Greg

86 BFN
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2014 at 5:23pm
Tim or whomever will be keeping tabs, the Alan/Quinner crew will be bringing some local Chicago goods; Italian beef and Fasano Pies

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2014 at 8:51pm
Okay, sounds good gang....Bakchose if you don't wanna fool with a tent on an airplane I can bring an extra tent, bag, and mattress up with me so you don't have to fool with it then you won't have to. As far as bringing stuff to eat or provide I think it will probably be the usual type of stuff to MUNCH on in between meals. Potato chips, Doritos, Chips and salsa, cheese dip etc. I think someone is bringing burgers ??? and I believe Joe might be bringing his famous NY Hotdogs so we'll have that for lunch either Fri or Sat. If so Buns will be needed for both I think the simplier it is the better off we will all be. bottled water is never a bad idea and if you can bring some in an extra cooler that wouldn't be a bad idea. Best NOT to bring something that has to be kept cool unless you're providing the cooler.

Here is an updated list without all the extras:

Morfoot               88 SN 2001       electric smoker & chicken
Nautiquehunter        Foot's Ride with
Storm34             72 SN Promo
PicturePat          Chris's Ride with
Alan & Dana        Hurricane
CQ & Maddie    Alan's Ride with   local Chicago goods; Italian beef and Fasano Pies   
Marty&Karen Mabe     66 Skylark
Allen (hatterbee) +wife +6yr son     1977 SN
Gene and Scott Monohan    81 SN Blue Streak
kytom2& karen      BFN   
Ncdoubleup      90 BFN Cookies, brownies
skilime80   Mark,kailey & taylor LaTorre    1980 SN
Greg & Sue Fossett    (nch20skier)
jchamlin Jon     2000 Air Nautique. Tent Camp Friday night only.
Skicat     As of now, no boat Fri-Sun
Bakchose     No boat Tent Camp Friday to Sunday
whitelakerider Townsend& Amanda

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2014 at 9:16pm

Morfoot               88 SN 2001       electric smoker & chicken
Nautiquehunter        Foot's Ride with
Storm34             72 SN Promo
PicturePat          Chris's Ride with
Alan & Dana        Hurricane
CQ & Maddie    Alan's Ride with   local Chicago goods; Italian beef and Fasano Pies   
Marty&Karen Mabe     66 Skylark
Allen (hatterbee) +wife +6yr son     1977 SN
Gene and Scott Monohan    81 SN Blue Streak
kytom2& karen      BFN   
Ncdoubleup      90 BFN Cookies, brownies
skilime80   Mark,kailey & taylor LaTorre    1980 SN
Greg & Sue Fossett    (nch20skier)
jchamlin Jon     2000 Air Nautique. Tent Camp Friday night only.
Skicat     As of now, no boat Fri-Sun
Bakchose     No boat Tent Camp Friday to Sunday
whitelakerider Townsend& Amanda
dwomd 78 Tique   Arriving Friday afternoon, Tent Friday night only, leaving Saturday late afternoon
      (I invited jchamlin ) Will provide as needed.
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
ncdoubleup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2014 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by racingnc racingnc wrote:

Need tables

We will bring 3 6' banquet tables and a BIG cooler with ice along with some other goodies.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567 9>
  Share Topic