NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lake Norman Bash

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 6789>
Author
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2014 at 6:18pm
who's got the one of timbob with the cooler?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
ncdoubleup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2014 at 6:46pm
Here's a link to all the pictures on Photobucket. Let me know if you have any problems accessing it. Enjoy!

CCF Lake Norman Bash
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2014 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by ncdoubleup ncdoubleup wrote:

That's so hawt.....
Nothing "shy" about Moorfoot haha.

Thanks for the link to the pics. Looks like a good time was had.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2014 at 10:03pm
Jay,
Thanks for the photos.
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

samudj01 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samudj01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2014 at 10:26pm
Great time at Lake Norman...thanks to Reid and Laurie. It was great to meet so many people as this was my first reunion/mini. Thanks also to Race City Marine for the lunch on Saturday and to everyone who took me out on the lake. Great to see some of the boats that I have followed so much on this site. Hope to see you all at White Lake.

-David
78 Ski Tique, 72 Skier w/302's, 93 SN w/351 & 17 GS22 w/zr409
Previous - 99 Sport Nautique w/GT40 and 87 Martinique w/351
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2014 at 10:31pm
Why oh why do I have that feeling that some poor guy from Milwaukee vacation was ruined because Delta's lost and found department has a new manager?

69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2014 at 11:37pm
Good one Gary!
NautiqueJeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NautiqueJeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2014 at 3:01am
This event was so much fun! Thanks again to Reid and Laurie for hosting! With Townsend Link and my wife taking turns driving the the PN G23, I got a few minutes to shoot a little video. Here's what I was able to get before the battery in my GoPro died.

Current Boats: 1998 Ski Nautique, 2000 Sport Nautique, 1985 Sea Nautique 2700 (twin-engine), 1981 Fish Nautique (twin-engine), 1980 Fish Nautique (twin-engine)
northcoastidol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote northcoastidol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2014 at 7:06am
What can I say other than WOW! what a great time was had by all, my dad Gene and I would like to thank Reid and Laurie for hosting this Awesome CCF event and Tracy's catering for all that good food she prepared every morning for all of us! I am so glad jbear turned our family on to this awesome CCF bunch, it's so cool to meet and make new friend at these events! THANKS AGAIN Scott
Always be ready for a run, the water does not wait for you!
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2014 at 9:26am
Anyone else having trouble viewing Jeff's video? I get the this video is private message
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NautiqueJeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2014 at 10:33am
I think I fixed the settings on the video. Working now?
Current Boats: 1998 Ski Nautique, 2000 Sport Nautique, 1985 Sea Nautique 2700 (twin-engine), 1981 Fish Nautique (twin-engine), 1980 Fish Nautique (twin-engine)
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2014 at 10:35am
Originally posted by NautiqueJeff NautiqueJeff wrote:

I think I fixed the settings on the video. Working now?

Yep!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2014 at 11:26am
Working now. Thanks
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2014 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by NautiqueJeff NautiqueJeff wrote:

This event was so much fun! Thanks again to Reid and Laurie for hosting! With Townsend Link and my wife taking turns driving the the PN G23, I got a few minutes to shoot a little video. Here's what I was able to get before the battery in my GoPro died.

Just so you guy's know on a Pad all you get is the text no link to the video on here but on Jeff's site you get both. Must be a setting when you do the link???
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2014 at 1:03pm
You really should post a warning that this video has explicit material and may not be for a young audience. Shirtless Townsend was just way too much for me to get past. I had to pause the video three seconds in to get the extended viewing of Townsend being slapped by the rope. You big tease. No I'm really sad that I missed the party.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2014 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by JMurph JMurph wrote:

Now I'm really sad that I missed the party.

It's okay Murph.....you were there in spirit and we made sure your boats were running good. Wait till you see the pics!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2014 at 3:17pm
It's okay Murph.....you were there in spirit and we made sure your boats were running good. Wait till you see the pics! [/QUOTE]

Just don't leave it out in a monsoon until you check out the bilge pump John.
Greg

86 BFN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2014 at 3:32pm
Well Murph, I do not know what to say about your lack of attendence - I was looking forward to some blue crab....
Glad your boat was available to all but whoever made the deal for the attempted trailer upgrade should come forward......or perhaps best if they do not.
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2014 at 5:58pm
I don't see how that was an upgrade, he was trading in a 2006 trailer for a 2005!
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2014 at 8:08pm
easily the most confusing part of the weekend for everyone not involved
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
baitkiller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2014 at 8:47pm
You guys have too much fun. Im going to have to make a better effort at getting to a gathering soon. The velocity of my life is crazy and it seems to accelerate at an ever increasing rate.. Sure looks like fun though.
Jesus was a bare-footer.............
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2014 at 9:27pm
Beware. Once you go to one you will want to go to them all.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote northcoastidol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2014 at 9:42pm
Ya! you guys all have me hooked, so beware...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote northcoastidol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2014 at 10:43pm
Awesome PLANETNAUTIQUE G23 video! I did not get a ride on on that big one, but I really think i need to barefoot behind one of those! My FULL Throttle Barefoot run behind Tim B's Barefooter was my highlight of the weekend! Thank Tim for that CRAZY Ride!!!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2014 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by Waterdog Waterdog wrote:

Steve,
     You and I hot racked with Morfoot in the motorhome, so it was just like you were there.

the pics have been great so far..just need more..the PN video (except for the adult rated Townsend shots) was awesome..some of the posts have been funny..if not completely understandable..but I am dyin' to hear more about THIS....

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2014 at 11:34pm
I don't understand. It rained all day, every day here in southeast NC. I was planning to go, and when I logged on to wunderground.com the Charlotte radar showed rain all around Lake Norman.
Tim D
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2014 at 3:26am
I think NautiqueJeff is really a CCFan guy at heart...three and a half minutes of video of the G23 and 30 seconds of it was Townsend's wife's...foot? yeah, lets go with foot
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NautiqueJeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2014 at 4:04am
Yeah, you figured me out! Speaking of being a CCF at heart, I have been a member here since '03, so maybe that's true!
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2014 at 10:16am
Originally posted by skicat skicat wrote:

Just don't leave it out in a monsoon until you check out the bilge pump John.

Thanks for the advice. Brother Joe gave me a comprehensive update on the state of that boat. She will be getting some love pretty soon. That boat is a long story (it may have been told during the weekend), but I have not seen it since 2010 and it has not been in the care of the CCF folks in Mooresville either, so that weekend was a maiden voyage to check her out as much as it was another boat to have fun with.

Originally posted by NCH20SKIER NCH20SKIER wrote:

Glad your boat was available to all but whoever made the deal for the attempted trailer upgrade should come forward...

Sounds like an entertaining story.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2014 at 1:56pm

Originally posted by NCH20SKIER NCH20SKIER wrote:

Glad your boat was available to all but whoever made the deal for the attempted trailer upgrade should come forward...

Sounds like an entertaining story.

We may have placed jmurphs boat on nch20skiers trailer at some point no one noticed until Greg wanted to leave and had no trailer. In Reids defense all 206 trailers look the same when they are in a dark muddy field.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 6789>
  Share Topic