Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White Lake Mini 2015

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 8>
Author
td_in_nc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote td_in_nc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2015 at 10:50pm
I hope to make it this year, although I will be boatless (but who would want a Supra a CC mini   ) I hope to drag my teenagers along so they can see some barefooting.
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2015 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by dwouncmd dwouncmd wrote:

Awww, Steve, I didn't know you cared...

Wayne, rooming with a bariatric surgeon is perfect for my weight loss goals!
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2015 at 1:11am
Bring your tools, Wayne.
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2015 at 9:34am
Making my reservation today - playing with the idea of a Thursday arrival to get some additional water time in. Anyone else?
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2015 at 10:20am
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Bring your tools, Wayne.

I am pretty sure none of you guys qualify...especially since you are losing all that weight with (gasp) diet and exercise.
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
northstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote northstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2015 at 4:35pm
Can someone give me info on reunion. I am planning on coming have never been to one before.i dont know any one.dont know what to bring or where to go or what to expect. Thanks
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2015 at 5:08pm
Mike,
These events are always a good time- typically folks will begin to roll in Friday around lunch time, make sure the coolers are properly prepared with plenty of fluids to keep crews hydrated and launch boats for some skiing and tie up's to catch up on plans for the upcoming season and what they plan to do to their boats. It seems as though there is always the opportunity to "wrench" on a boat or two as many of the CCFANS are rather mechanically inclined (in the correct way.
Saturday is usually kicked off with some early morning skiing then a boat display at White Lake Marine followed by a catered lunch by the fine folks at WLM then it is back to the water with the boats.
Sunday morning is kicked off with some more early morning skiing and some R/R (recovery and relaxation) from Saturday nights cook-out. Many folks try to get on the road around lunch time on Sunday depending on how far they need to travel.
Where in NC are you located?
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2015 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by northstar northstar wrote:

Can someone give me info on reunion. I am planning on coming have never been to one before.i dont know any one.dont know what to bring or where to go or what to expect. Thanks

Mike,   

I am one of the NC members too. As described, the White Lake mini is a good time. I am hoping to be there (April is incredibly busy for our family and work, so it is still a little up in the air).

Pretty much everyone stays here.

The Nautique dealership, our host, White Lake Marine, is right across the highway, and the boat ramp is right across from the dealership.

It is OK if you don't know anyone, we will help with introductions.

In terms of what to bring, keep an eye out on this thread; people will start to make suggestions about what to bring in terms of food to prepare/share in the evenings. If you have a boat, bring it; we will ride in, ski behind, show, fix, and admire as many boats as we are able. Many bring significant others, and some bring kids. The hotel/camp ground dosen't seem to like dogs.

If you have more questions, just ask, and we will try not to speak in code.

Hope to see you there,
Wayne
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
Toertel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toertel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2015 at 8:11am
i think I''m in with our son
where should we stay?
jackie, while we planed to bring the sport, we could pull your boat instead?
tim, jim, mike, wana jump in as well?
1994 Sport Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2015 at 8:37am
White Lake Motel and Campground is the place where most will stay
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2015 at 4:43pm
Gettin' there.

For those whose names end in A-M the white lake event will be april 18-19. For those whose last names end in N-Z, the event will be april 25-26.

(Ok, not really, I'm just messin' with y'all)
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2015 at 5:43pm
Sunny and 86 today
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2015 at 6:37pm
Reservation confirmed today-!in Friday out Sunday
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2015 at 7:57pm
I stopped by cousin Townsend's yesterday at White Lake Marine to pickup a d*ck Pope signature series Cypress Gardens Steering Cable for my 1980 SN.

It was 82 degrees and sunny. I went over to a dock and looked out onto the lake and it was beautiful. The water is also very high right now so we should be in great shape.

I did not even think about stopping by the Motel / Camp Ground and making my reservation. I will call soon.

Donald
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2015 at 9:31pm
Should be a great time, been talking with Mr.T. This should be the 5th year if correct, with WLM   !!!!!!
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
whitelakerider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2015 at 11:03am
Its been amazing weather this week! I do believe this is the 5th year! WOW! Been talking with a few sponsors. Looks like we have some bigger ticket items to give away this year. Paddle faster, I tuned the banjo last night......
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2015 at 9:28pm
All right were in!!!
Took some time off!
Lisl and I, John jr (13) and the twins Abby and Sara (10) are making the trek to white lake!
We are looking forward to kicking off the boating season with a new lake and new sights!
Everyone is looking forward to seeing our CCF friends and meeting a whole new "southern " group of correct craft fan members and checking out some more really cool boats!
We've booked for Friday thru Sunday night and are going to bring a boat of some type... This will depend on the snow melting and the mud solidifying !!
See y'all soon!
Old school goin back to school!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2015 at 10:35pm
You will have a blast, come on down !!
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2015 at 9:58pm
The White Lake Gods defeat me again. We have a big swap meet and demo ride event the Saturday of the WL mini. April is one of the busiest months here in NC for the dealership. Will be at Disney Word the 4th thru the 11th and then it's grind time for me bouncing between Rock Hill, SC and Asheboro for various events.

Gonna miss you guys!
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2015 at 11:32am
Originally posted by The Godfather The Godfather wrote:

Should be a great time, been talking with Mr.T. This should be the 5th year if correct, with WLM   !!!!!! ..

Originally posted by whitelakerider whitelakerider wrote:

Its been amazing weather this week! I do believe this is the 5th year! WOW! Been talking with a few sponsors. Looks like we have some bigger ticket items to give away this year. Paddle faster, I tuned the banjo last night......

Gentlemen-- This will be the 6th year

1st WLM "MINI" was April 23-25, 2010.....
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2015 at 4:23pm
With the SJRR wrpping up let's be getting the WLM 2015 attendee list / food list started

1. Greg / Kristin (2005 206 SN) - arrive Friday after lunch out Sunday. Assorted chicken (wings / thighs / boobs) for grilling, will also grab stuff for salad. Depending on weather forecast and bearing condition may bring a second boat along as well. 👣
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2015 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by NCH20SKIER NCH20SKIER wrote:

With the SJRR wrpping up let's be getting the WLM 2015 attendee list / food list started

1. Greg / Kristin (2005 206 SN) - arrive Friday after lunch out Sunday. Assorted chicken (wings / thighs / boobs) for grilling, will also grab stuff for salad. Depending on weather forecast and bearing condition may bring a second boat along as well. 👣

2. Steve / Val (No Boat but maybe a new truck and truck camper!!) - Arrive Saturday early am, out Sunday. I'll bring what I am told / whatever Val says we can manage - I'll be happy to watch that extra boat, Skinny Greg!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2015 at 5:02pm
Not skinny by any means but lighter and not so round....Heck you could have put a white suit on me and called me Mr.bibb the Michelin man or a tall Boss Hogg
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2015 at 5:15pm
Greg, happy to share a salad and light beer with ya! HA!
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2015 at 9:23pm
Dave and I are on the docket to be there sometime on Friday.

Is the Godfather going to be there?
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2015 at 3:21pm

Originally posted by Air206 Air206 wrote:

2. Steve / Val (No Boat but maybe a new truck and truck camper!!) - Arrive Saturday early am, out Sunday. I'll bring what I am told / whatever Val says we can manage - I'll be happy to watch that extra boat, Skinny Greg!

3. Dave / Bruce In on Friday, out on Sunday. We'll bring whatever is needed.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2015 at 4:53pm
Bruce, will be their around noon Friday :)
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2015 at 5:12pm

With the SJRR wrapping up let's be getting the WLM 2015 attendee list / food list started

2. Steve / Val (No Boat but maybe a new truck!) - Arrive Saturday early am (Plan change, ow Friday night - Woot!), out Sunday. I'll bring what I am told / whatever Val says we can manage - I'll be happy to watch that extra boat, Skinny Greg!

3. Dave / Bruce In on Friday, out on Sunday. We'll bring whatever is needed.

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2015 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by Air206 Air206 wrote:

With the SJRR wrapping up let's be getting the WLM 2015 attendee list / food list started

2. Steve / Val (No Boat but maybe a new truck!) - Arrive Saturday early am (Plan change, ow Friday night - Woot!), out Sunday. I'll bring what I am told / whatever Val says we can manage - I'll be happy to watch that extra boat, Skinny Greg!

3. Dave / Bruce In on NOON Friday, out on Sunday. We'll bring whatever is needed.

4. Dave Hendricks In on Noon Friday!

JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2015 at 11:28am
Joe and Dan are planning on coming down and arriving no later than first light Friday. Not currently planning on bringing a boat - can provide foodstuffs as required.

1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic