NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White Lake Mini 2015

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 45678>
Author
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2015 at 12:58pm
Only way to do it at GL is VERY early in the morning, usually good footing water between 6AM til about 7:30AM. I have made some epic foot burning runs along the Western shore. Early morning also require discipline, who likes to get out of bed, that would be a stretch, but the good news there is no need for pick up boats, they can just bob and float to the nearby docks- HA!
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2015 at 1:06pm
I can try to grab some club ropes and thinks for WL if need be. I am not your step off guy

I would be willing to do a weekend at our place on Badin Lake NC this fall (give Reid and Laurie a break)
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2015 at 1:29pm
The NY contingent will be coming in 10 pounds lighter this year as well. Unfortunately for barefoot line purposes that means that Dan has lost 25 lbs and I have gained 15.

We will be sitting on the dock waiting for a ride first thing Friday morning - I'll plan on brining some dogs and some salt potatoes for dinner sat.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2015 at 1:55pm
Joe
Are you taking / accepting orders for additional salt potatoes? If so, I am good for a 10# bag

See you Friday
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2015 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by NCH20SKIER NCH20SKIER wrote:

Joe
Are you taking / accepting orders for additional salt potatoes? If so, I am good for a 10# bag

See you Friday

They come in 5lb bags... If I can find them in the stores ill grab you a couple it might be a little preseason...
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2015 at 6:38pm
If I am able to come at all, it will probably be just for the day on Saturday. I will be traveling back to NC from a meeting in Nashville late Friday afternoon, and I will likely need to be available for the rest of the weekend since most of my partners will be out of town. I am pretty bummed
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2015 at 9:03pm
Some time is better than none .. Can't wait to see everybody, I will have no boat with me this year..
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2015 at 9:12pm
   But will have something good for the grill as always. !!
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2015 at 9:17pm
I just might have you guys and gals try some wife's cooking. ..
northcoastidol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote northcoastidol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2015 at 9:59pm
I know I'm still a newbie out here and still trying to get some respect from the CCF bunch? Sure would like to be a part of the buckethead event, since it's in my home state and just heard about it from Zach this past year, as for White Lake we could use that time on the lake for practice for anything as a group and good times for sure!
Always be ready for a run, the water does not wait for you!
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2015 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Just have the rest of the skiers wait a few laps before stepping off.

I guess that could work if we start out with a full tank of gas and everyone gets a good night's sleep.
hey, I resemble that remark.

however, when I was at Lewy's place I told him my goal was to stand up as quick as possible, I just get confused by technology so i don't know how to get a drop box video on to YouTube

my dad's in on a step off line for sure, he threw a few down at St Johns just for good measure
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2015 at 10:20am
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

When I was at Lewy's place I told him my goal was to stand up as quick as possible, I just get confused by technology so i don't know how to get a drop box video on to YouTube

Adam right click on the mp4 filename in the dropbox shared folder and download it to your computer. Then you can edit video and upload it to youtube.
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2015 at 10:32am
DHart's been practicing up on his trick skis. Anyone bringing theirs?
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2015 at 1:07pm
I am good for three pairs if someone has small feet for a pair of EP Honeycomb ( which could be had if anyone is interested). I am excited to be included in the ReidP parade this year. WHAT AN HONOR.

Dave, if you see me headed for the ghost peppers just shoot me.
DHart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DHart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2015 at 1:32pm
Jackie, Id like to check out the EPs with small bindings.

Ill bring a pair or two as well.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2015 at 2:54pm
I have a lead on 7 BF ropeS and 2 Twinks that will coming we us
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2015 at 7:03pm
You got it Dave , see you soon.
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2015 at 12:04am
Bringing all we have... Kids combos,adult combos, slalom ski, trick skis, boom, extended pylon, barefoot gear......
14 tubes for the world record speed run behind Tim's BFN.
Old school goin back to school!
spot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2015 at 12:10am
Just finished spring cleaning at my White Lake House I will be there with Big Orange... my 1973 Ski Nautique. 2nd Nautique on White Lake and the last one to have no lettering on hull and solid color hull (Tangerine). Look forward to some quality lake time next Weekend!
Number 2 White Lake Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2015 at 1:49am
Originally posted by spot spot wrote:

Just finished spring cleaning at my White Lake House I will be there with Big Orange... my 1973 Ski Nautique. 2nd Nautique on White Lake and the last one to have no lettering on hull and solid color hull (Tangerine). Look forward to some quality lake time next Weekend!
well this is new...you a spammer or a real person? if you're not a robot let's see some pics
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
spot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2015 at 12:17pm
Point noted... having only posted 4X in 4 yrs I guess that's legit. Bought new 04/1973 from Bob Beasley at the Marina (2 marina owners ago). Does not see much lake time these days as it used to. Hope to see many loyal owners Saturday and share some Lake time! Graham White
Number 2 White Lake Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2015 at 6:49pm
Hey Spot, looking forward to seeing a little more history of Nautiques. Welcome aboard.

Looks like a pan of sausage, peppers, and onions on hoagie buns.
Any body got any ideas for Friday night?
scootdogydog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scootdogydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2015 at 10:50am
As Tim mentioned somewhere above, at least Eric and I will be there at some point Friday afternoon/prevening, depending on how things line up.

Supplies: trick skis/combos/ropes (2 [pair] of each to be safe)
Boat: TBD
Food: TBD -- any requests from MA?

Please let me know if you want any other supplies, and any food requests.
1999 Python
1980 Ski Tique
1968 Mustang WIP
whitelakerider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2015 at 11:06am
So im pretty pumped.... since I dont work saturday's anymore i can leave with yall to hit the water. I have always had to wait til we close to head that way but thats different now thank God. Looking forward to hitting the water earlier with you guys.
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2015 at 4:13pm
Kristin's Swivel Ski has been refinished and ready to make the trip

[/IMG]
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2015 at 4:18pm
I want no part of that. I rode one at Seascamper's house so I can say I did it, that was enough.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2015 at 8:18pm
the countdown is on

bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2015 at 9:44am
Yes it is. My boat is out front of the house and will be making the food / beverage run this afternoon.
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2015 at 10:57am
Y'all are killing me....hate to be missing this one.

Have a safe enjoyable mini guys......look forward to the pictures and the stories.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2015 at 11:53am
That's sad. I will give you a call next week to update you. As a side note, I can get us in to the Maters half price.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 45678>
  Share Topic