NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lake Clinton Il, fall 2015

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
Author
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lake Clinton Il, fall 2015
    Posted: July-17-2015 at 10:21am
We've settled on September 11-13 for our Lake Clinton 2015 "End of Summer" bash.

This will be like years past, Bring your own everything and share with the group. We'll get on the water early Saturday for some good skiing while the lake is nice then raft up in the afternoon for a 90 degree soak and retire to the campground for a potluck dinner.

We've started booking camp sites in the A loop at the state park. A42-44 are ours so let's get online and reserve the rest of A loop like we usually do.

You can reserve Here

Any and all are welcome, this is typically the last weekend for a lot of our northern ccfans so let's make it a great one. See you in September.

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2015 at 11:28am
We are in. Looking forward to it!

2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2015 at 11:51am
Signing up as a definite maybe! September looks good for us so this might actually work.
hdspringer99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hdspringer99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2015 at 11:56am
My son and I will be there with our '77 SN. If my reservation went through, we will be in lot 45. We wanted to come last year, but couldn't make it.

Looking forward to meeting some of the members.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2015 at 12:48pm
41 is ours. Clinton is one of our favorite places!

Rob
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2015 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

We are in. Looking forward to it!

Chevy350 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chevy350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2015 at 1:33pm
I'll try to make this one.
1972 Mustang
Chevy350 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chevy350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2015 at 12:00am
Lake clinton is down south right? If I'm looking at the same place you guys are, it would be a 2 hour drive for us. I'm not sure if we would camp as we can't move our camper out of our camp ground because we want the boat. My dad seems interested maybe I could get our uncle also.
1972 Mustang
illiniball2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illiniball2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2015 at 2:11pm
I made a reservation for site 47.
Beer is my friend
87 Dominique
Had 67 Starflite
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2015 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by illiniball2000 illiniball2000 wrote:

Good deal Brian, if you haven't been to lake Clinton in the fall you're in for a treat.

Now let's get the rest of those camp sites booked so we own the entire loop!

storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2015 at 7:14pm
Reserved site 40A. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Alan, you bringing the Hurricane down? There's an outside chance dad could pick up the Continental in Wisconsin on the 9th. If that actually happens he'd love to bring it to Clinton and I figured you'd be a good guy to hang around on our first weekend with the boat.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2015 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by hdspringer99 hdspringer99 wrote:

My son and I will be there with our '77 SN. If my reservation went through, we will be in lot 45. We wanted to come last year, but couldn't make it.

Looking forward to meeting some of the members.

Welcome Dennis, Looking forward to meeting you.
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2015 at 7:22pm
Going to try and make it, but will depend on Volleyball schedule...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2015 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by storm34 storm34 wrote:

Reserved site 40A. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Alan, you bringing the Hurricane down? There's an outside chance dad could pick up the Continental in Wisconsin on the 9th. If that actually happens he'd love to bring it to Clinton and I figured you'd be a good guy to hang around on our first weekend with the boat.

I'll probably bring both for the weekend, need to get Todd's dad a ride and this will be the last chance this year. I'd love to see the Continental, progress pictures look awesome.

By the way, 40A is a nice concrete pad site, Good site for the big motorhome.

hdspringer99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hdspringer99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2015 at 11:41pm

You too Alan. I must say, I check CCF in the morning and again in the evenings throughout the boating season. It's always great to see such wonderful support from all the knowledgeable members. I've learned so much in the last 12+ months of lurking on CCF. Maybe I can contribute more when I have more experience with mine,
77 Ski Nautique
SWANY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SWANY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2015 at 12:01am

Brian, You coming by yourself if you got a campsite?

I booked #48

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illiniball2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2015 at 2:38am
Originally posted by SWANY SWANY wrote:

Brian, You coming by yourself if you got a campsite?

I booked #48

I am flying solo but from my house but am going to see if my brother wants to come from down by Springfield.
I am bailing on a wedding that I was told about yesterday.
Beer is my friend
87 Dominique
Had 67 Starflite
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2015 at 11:52pm
Trying to get the ok on this. Would be fun end of year event.
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2015 at 9:52am
If you guys want to extend your season come on down and visit us here on lake Lanier . Water temp is currently 86 degrees I dont expect the season to end until early to mid December.
levinmark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levinmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2015 at 4:03pm
The Levins have got 41.   it's been awhile since we've seen you Alan, looking forward to seeing you and Dana and meeting some new faces.
levin
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2015 at 4:24pm
I'm coming in solo and crashing someones campsite.
weitekampt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2015 at 10:31pm
I guess I forgot to post but we are in 42. Looking forward to it!!

Mark, please check your dates because I just double checked and I also have 41 reserved for Rob and Erica. I don't want to have a possible issue when everyone arrives and we have a site double booked.
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
levinmark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levinmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2015 at 8:51am
Hey Todd, how you been. I checked our reservation and says we are site 041 of loop A, were arriving on Saturdayafternoon probly. Also were just pitching a tent, if I need to change spots, I can
levin
weitekampt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2015 at 11:44am
Mark, I must have fat fingered something when I was making reservations. I was just looking at the site numbers and somehow I had A42 and D41! I made a change in the reservations and Rob is now in A49 which is going to work out just as well. Basically across the street. Sorry for the confusion and looking forward to seeing everyone!
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
tnplicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tnplicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2015 at 6:35pm
We are planning on coming assuming the weather ends up being decent and the kids don't get hit with a bunch of homework that weekend.
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2015 at 12:40pm
Check this out! Captured this last weekend, Appears to be our favorite launching site...

Todd was not at the lake, and Dana and Alan were at a wedding, so no CCF's were present

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illiniball2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2015 at 4:30pm
Is anyone arriving Thursday night? I originally made my res for checking in on Thurs. I will change if everybody coming on Friday?
Thanks,
Brian
Beer is my friend
87 Dominique
Had 67 Starflite
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2015 at 5:28pm
late friday night
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2015 at 5:33pm
Our crew will be in later Thursday night although I haven't added that day to my reservation. Myself, Wife (Zoe), little man (Maddox) and most likely be accompanied by PicturePat. Still planning to bring the RV and most likely 01 SN.

I wouldn't mind making a trip up to the Liquid Edge on Friday. Need to look for some ski gear and wouldn't mind taking a pull behind the new Prostar if possible.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2015 at 5:48pm
I should be rolling over with the 85 later Friday night.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
  Share Topic