Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ski Nautique 176 Wanted

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
mf01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mf01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ski Nautique 176 Wanted
    Posted: June-02-2006 at 12:10am
I'm looking for a Ski Nautique 176 or Air Tique. I'd like to find one close to Texas, but am looking around. If anyone has one or knows of one for sale let me know. Thanks
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2006 at 7:36am
The only one I've seen recently is on www.newenglandcorrectcraft.com

Ken
duffnit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duffnit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2006 at 8:13am
My cousin has his 176 listed here in the for sale section. As much as I'd hate to see it sold, I'd be remis if I didn't let you know.
It's a great boat to ski and it scccrreams!

hp://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=845&sort=Date_Modified%20DESC&pagenum=2&yrstart=1925&yrend=2006tt
Danny

"no offense- but the rate at which you spread bad information is very impressive"    
Kevin's '79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin's '79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2006 at 2:05pm
There is a '98 Air Tique listed on boattraderonline.com. It is located in McQueeney, TX
mf01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mf01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2006 at 5:25pm
duffnit - I talked to him, but it'd be too hard to get.

Kevin's 79 - I talked to them and they already sold it.

I'll continue my search.
06-220 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 06-220 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2006 at 11:26am
mfo1 NECC still has a 176 and the price just dropped give them a call ask for Marty
mf01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mf01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2006 at 5:00pm
I started looking for storage today, so I could get a SN2001 or later model Ski Nautique. It is expensive here. Outside parking on gravel (no cover) is $55 a month. My garage at peak is only 21' so I'm very limited to what I can get. I was thinking with a swing away tongue and swim platform removed I might be able to get a SN2001 in the garage, but I'm not sure. Any thoughts?
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2006 at 5:17pm
it would be tight but do-able I think. might have to angle it a little.
mf01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mf01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2006 at 5:50pm
Yeah, I don't want to angle it. I'd like to keep my Z in the garage.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2006 at 6:15pm
Mf01. With the right trailer and a removable
platform you should be able to do it. I used to put my 1998 Ski Nautique (19'6" without platform) in a 20' garage. Actually had to cut a little hole in the wall for the pitot tubes, it was that tight. With 21 feet, you should make it. BKH
Livin' the Dream

mf01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mf01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2006 at 6:23pm
I'd have to buy a new trailer with a swing away tongue. The SN2001 is 18'9" without platform. The trailer with the SN2001 right now is kind of in a v shape to the end of the tongue, so I doubt I could get someone to modify it. What would a new trailer cost? I'm guessing over grand.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2006 at 8:06pm
New, yes, definitely over a grand. I've seen some guys retro the trailers for a swing away. Couldn't say how tough it would be without seeing a pic of the trailer. Be patient, you'll find the right "package" for your needs. BKH
Livin' the Dream

06-220 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 06-220 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2006 at 12:28pm
I thought you were looking for a 176??
mf01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mf01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2006 at 4:15pm
06-220 - I'm mainly looking for any Ski Nautique, but my garage will probably only accomodate the 176 model.
06-220 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 06-220 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2006 at 4:38pm
Gotcha
77stang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77stang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2006 at 6:11pm
I called up a local hitch and trailer repair company about converting my trailer to a swing away. they qouted me three hundred over the phone. fairly resonable i guess if you have to have one. i ended up doing it myself and swinging the tongue up. i've used it that way for the past three years and have been pleased with it.

i do think the v shape is swingable. i certainly cant see a reason why you couldnt
Dank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2006 at 6:21pm
Where are you in Texas? I know a guy here in Austin who could convert a trailer for you a pretty good price if that's the way you end up going.
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me"
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2006 at 7:19pm
Does anyone have pics of a recent conversion that they are happy with ?? I would really like to see how they bridged the open channels of an older trailer and creat the hinge..

Thanks Much,
Moj'
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2006 at 7:55pm
I've seen a couple of good picture on the mastercraft site tmcowners.com. BKH
Livin' the Dream

mf01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mf01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2006 at 11:54pm
Dank - I'm in Austin. What's his information? I'd like to keep it handy when the time comes around.
Dank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2006 at 11:47am
shoot me an email and I'll send you his number
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic