Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2016 White Lake Shindig

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 8>
Author
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2016 at 9:54pm
I will bring some mule tape we use for pulling primary wire thru conduits, zip ties, electric tape, timing gun , dwell meter and Advil!
All the boats will be running like tops before we leave!
By this time next week I hope to have layed down a barefoot run of some sort and be drinking beer with you guys!
Old school goin back to school!
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2016 at 10:02pm
Jackie, do you need a cable ?
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2016 at 12:24am
Originally posted by JDD33 JDD33 wrote:

I will bring some mule tape we use for pulling primary wire thru conduits, zip ties, electric tape, timing gun , dwell meter and Advil!
By this time next week I hope to have layed down a barefoot run of some sort and be drinking beer with you guys!

dang....almost wish I was bringing my boat...

but Eddie keeps it running pretty sweet.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2016 at 12:51am
Any of y'all want to participate in a how to clinic on changing out a leaking front seal on a velvet drive trans in a 84 Ski Nautique?
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2016 at 1:08am
Originally posted by jackiewdeen jackiewdeen wrote:

Thanks guys. I think you said 20 foot rope(what size), and Duct tape?

Oh Jackie, Do not act surprised. This is not the first time someone has asked you to bring 20' of rope and duct tape to a $60.00 a night motel for the weekend. You can't fool me.

Donald
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2016 at 6:48am
Originally posted by ScottZ ScottZ wrote:

Any of y'all want to participate in a how to clinic on changing out a leaking front seal on a velvet drive trans in a 84 Ski Nautique?

Times like this it sure would be great if Eric was still with us. He could review the need to check the pump clearances to see if they are in spec to rule out a bad pump causing a high oil pressure at the front seal and the leak.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2016 at 10:09am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

dang....almost wish I was bringing my boat...

but Eddie keeps it running pretty sweet.

john

Looking forward checking out your boat next time I'm down that way!
Old school goin back to school!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2016 at 10:36am

I will bring some zip ties,

Check with Gary. I have a feeling he still has a supply of them. unless they are all still up north in Illinois?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2016 at 10:10pm
Hey Godfather, Glad to see you are coming to White Lake even though Kermit is not. Hope to see stuff on a stick and that lovely sidekick you that hangs around with you. Check your Private Messages. See you next week.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2016 at 1:36am
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

I will bring some zip ties,

Check with Gary. I have a feeling he still has a supply of them. unless they are all still up north in Illinois?

I ain't run out yet either...

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
whitelakerider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2016 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Originally posted by Air206 Air206 wrote:

BYOB

This was not my understanding! Haha

Jackie, do you have a cable already? Go2marine sells them for $100 (sorry Townsend). Recruit someone to do the heavy yanking and we can supervise... I should have the basic hand tools, you may want to bring a 20' rope and some duct tape.

OUCH! Bring ya down, feed ya, now sponsor the site, and ya still send them to go2marine..... :-( Send me a link for go2marine with that cable. i obviously need to see where they buy from to be able to offer it $50 cheaper.

I still love ya!
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2016 at 9:36pm
Townsend, how long have you been a site sponsor?
I just noticed it the other day on the top of the CCFan Banner page.
Sent an order your way Saturday. It shipped today. You are my Go To!
Thanks for being a site sponsor.
Not going to make it this weekend. My boat is a White Lake Marine boat. Will have to do a Homecoming trip up there sometime.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2016 at 10:35pm
Just put an order thru for Tim to bring out to Aus.

Townsend thanks for sponsoring our site.
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2016 at 11:16pm
Townsend - I feel your pain.

I dedicated my college education, as well as 8 years passed that, over 1 million dollars of indebtedness to keep a veterinary hospital open and deal with taxes, employees and risk bites and scratches on a daily basis as well as my after hours emergency time to be on call..... After spending 20 minutes talking about what medication is the best for their dog based on all that experience and personal investment, folks then ask me for a written script so they can save $4.00 and buy it from some shady place on EBay.

Townsend, we all are sinners - and we are called to understand our fallen world and love those rotten SOBs anyway. I know it's a struggle, but thanks for loving us!
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2016 at 8:55am
Is there anyone coming from the North East who could help with any empty hitch? I am trying to bring a CC trailer from Cape May NJ...
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2016 at 10:45am
Originally posted by lewy2001 lewy2001 wrote:

Just put an order thru for Tim to bring out to Aus.

Yep, It got delivered safe and sound.   

Had plans on bring Kermit to this one as I was finally going to able to make it back to WL as it wasn't going to be the same weekend as my daughters prom. However, due to scheduling issues with the boys in Oz I'm gonna be a "Foot Down Under" this weekend. So while y'all are doing the ski thing here in the states I'm making the trek to ski with the boys in Austrailia.

I know a good time will be had by all and sorry I'm missing this yet again but............ As always take plenty of pics and I'll do the same . You're tomorrow will be my today starting Thursday.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2016 at 10:53am
Tim,
Does Delta have flights down there?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Got Tiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2016 at 12:00pm
Wayne, I'm leaving scotia, NY Thurs evening or real early Fri AM going to White Lake with an empty hitch. My boat is there since SJRR. Call me 518-944-8737.
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2016 at 12:19pm
I have a couple of jump seats for sale. One came out of a 1994 Sport Nautique and the other a 2004 Air Nautique. I anyone is interested in either pm me and we will work out a deal and I will bring them with me.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2016 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Tim,
Does Delta have flights down there?

Yes sir....Atl to Lax to Syd..... Catching a flight on Virgin Austrailia to Melbourne once I get there to hang with cousin Adam for a few then we are off to Tamworth next Wed to hang with Lewy for few days. With Ski buds across the globe because of some silly ole website.......why not take advantage of it?
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2016 at 3:23pm
Does anyone need any dash components - Liquidating my Airguide/speedo/gauge collections.... balance tube and pitots too. Let me know and I'll bring them down...........
78skitique at gmail dot com .
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2016 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by Air206 Air206 wrote:

Does anyone need any dash components - Liquidating my Airguide/speedo/gauge collections.... balance tube and pitots too. Let me know and I'll bring them down...........
78skitique at gmail dot com .

Reid P was looking for some pitots and and balance tubes - and hour meters for that ugly green thing trbenj stuck him with at Fossets get together last fall .. bring along what you got it is small and there are going to be a couple boat owners there
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Got Tiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2016 at 10:45pm
Steve, bring your stuff down. I'll try to make your trip home lighter.   I'm talking to Wayne about towing his newly acquired trailer South. Can't wait to see you and Val and catch up on a ton of things!!
NauticoRico View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NauticoRico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2016 at 10:54am
I'm late to the thread here but ill be making the trip to WL again this year. Should be rolling in around 3pm on Friday. Looking forward to it!

Side note: I ended up with someone's BFI handle and rope in my truck after Badin last October.. I'll bring that for someone to reclaim. (Apologizes for the lack of post on that one, I'm a forum slacker)
'72 Skier (Orange)
whitelakerider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2016 at 3:04pm
Hey guys, If you have a camping chair or such, it wouldnt hurt to bring it saturday as we are limited on chairs to use while you eat.
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2016 at 4:54pm
[/IMG]
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2016 at 1:37pm
G'day mates!....... Hanging out with brother Deen down here at a pub at 1:30am in Melbourne Australia. You mates have a grandioso time and we both expect a bunch of pictures posted of the Mini!.....Y'all have a blast! .......Cheers mate!
DHart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DHart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2016 at 11:26am
Inside sources tell me that at the crack of 9:30 no one is up and skiing. Shame
Chevy350 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chevy350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2016 at 1:48pm
Seen a picure on Townsend's Instagram, looks like everyone had fun. Really wanted to go.
1972 Mustang
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2016 at 10:34pm
What no pictures yet WTH
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic