Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1970 freeport steering assembly

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1970 freeport steering assembly
    Posted: July-04-2006 at 8:37pm
complete stering assembly(steering wheel ,teleflex steering unit,cable,brass arm to rudder,complete rudder unit-the thru hull thing,rudder is snapped off,dont know if is repairible,snapped at shaft exatly even with bottom of boat,parts are used condition,(100.00 plus shipping or best offer.)
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!
MY70/81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MY70/81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2007 at 12:05pm
Just looking through history, came across this one for Steering Components for sale. Wondering if perhaps still available from last season. I am not familliar with most people on this site, is this guy still around?
Thanks,
Kerry
93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2007 at 9:29am
hey kerry,i still have steering assembly,call me 330-626-1423,i may have some extra parts also,they are all used parts off a 1970 freeport,sat or sun good,if no awnser leave me your number thanks dan in ohio.
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2008 at 5:49pm
Dan, any chance you still have the steering wheel? If you do, shoot me an email: TRBenj@gmail.com
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2008 at 12:26am
Don't need any parts...just wanted to say hi...same to your dad and bro.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic