Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help me price this 93 open bow Nautique Excel

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
sport1999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sport1999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2018 at 1:40pm
Is that engine bracing normal for the Excels? Interior and exterior look nice and the Acme prop is a plus.
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2018 at 12:30pm
Looks like it's in very nice shape, though the motor is dirtier than I'd expect based on how the rest of the boat looks.

I'll hold off on pricing comments, have a feeling you might have it sold to Rod already!

If you are successful selling it to a member here, give some thought to making a donation to the site. I realize you didn't list it in the for sale section but asking questions here and then selling it easily would be worth supporting the site.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
velde99 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote velde99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2018 at 3:18am
Message sent
JohnMarston1908 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnMarston1908 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2018 at 12:58am
Welcome! First off thanks to everyone, all input is invited. I'm a bit out of my depth here, and need some help coming up with a fair price for this boat. I have a ballpark idea but I figured any opinions from this much better informed community would be valuable, if you'd be so kind to give it. I bought this boat from a friend in a bind several years back, and it has mostly sat garaged since.

Here it is, 1993 20" Open Bow Nautique Excel.

Tires have very few miles on them and are still in good condition with new bearings. Gelcoat is in great condition. Custom vinyl in great condition and only a few years old, Amazing soundsystem with another 12" kicker under the dash area. 1192 hours.
The prop hit a rock. I put a new 4 blade acme prop on and there was some vibration the next time I took it out. Been sitting ever since.

Again all feedback is welcome, I will try to answer any questions I can. Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic