Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Two well built vessels...

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
Chill99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chill99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Two well built vessels...
    Posted: August-17-2006 at 10:59pm
Need I say more. I am a lucky man.

scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2006 at 11:05pm
Yes, very well built!
Scott
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2006 at 11:22pm
Are they coast-guard-approved flotation devices?
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2006 at 8:31am
was that really just said?... wow! might have been some linestepping
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2006 at 10:38am
Very nice. Let's see more wives, girlfriends, boyfriends...etc. They're the ones who put up with us!

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2006 at 10:47am
Mike (05 210) has a beautiful family that I had the pleasure to meet. Very nice people!

Ken
Chill99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chill99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2006 at 11:11am
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

Very nice. Let's see more wives, girlfriends, boyfriends...etc. They're the ones who put up with us!

Ken

Excellent point. My wife would prefer a more leisure type boat as she doesn't really ski. She's done well to learn to get the boat off the trailer and back on. Besides that she takes care of the food, towels, etc, so that my son and I can focus on the good stuff! And she puts up with me putting her pic on the web (so be nice please).

Let's hear from the rest of you.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2006 at 11:35am
I don't know ken's got me a little worried about the boyfriend comment maybe he swings both ways
77stang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77stang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2006 at 11:39am
Originally posted by MaddMarxx MaddMarxx wrote:

Are they coast-guard-approved flotation devices?

cmon nate, thats a mild response for a post captioned two well built vessels. you get what you ask for. i was going to ask how well she appreciates the motor box
Chill99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chill99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2006 at 2:16pm
I did stretch a little on the caption. I'm just trying to have a little fun (without being disrespectful of my wife or distasteful on this forum). I am lucky to have a nice boat and a good lookin' wife who lets me take up the whole garage with the boat.
77stang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77stang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2006 at 3:04pm
It’s all good fun. Maybe at the next reunion they can have two “best in class” categories.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2006 at 3:06pm
LOL, Chris. I'm not sure how many females are on this site. I've seen some female names registered. This is why I referenced boyfriends.. I love my wife, and only my wife. Whatever floats your boat.

Ken
tjlake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjlake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2006 at 3:31pm
Chill, keep it the way you got it..I can't hardly leave the dock w/o the wife and boys to go a long..and I wouldn't have it any other way!
GottaSki View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GottaSki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2006 at 5:02pm
Outstanding, and most excellent abs!
"There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worthwhile as messing around with boats...simply messing."

River Rat to Mole
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2006 at 7:34pm
Mrs. Dude is jealous of the matching bag.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2006 at 11:40pm
I was thinking "what bag" until I went back to check. Props to Mrs. Dude for seeing the complete picture. Mrs. jbear would take away my computer privileges if I posted her.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Chill99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chill99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2006 at 11:41pm
I was smart enough to get permission before posting. As for the bag, that was a tough one for her...should it match the boat or the swim suit? Decisions, decisions - what's a girl to do?
az86-2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote az86-2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2006 at 11:46pm
Get a swimsuit and bag to match the boat and give us a picture of it.
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2006 at 9:53pm
   Just back from the lake,almost missed this one!Props to you Chill99 for being proud to display your wife.Seems like everyone on this site has a significant other they are proud of.I had to go back a second time to see the bag as well(hey,I'm only human).
   Thanks for the compliments on the family,Ken.You have a lovely wife as well.Wish we could have spent some time with you on Sunday at the reunion.I knew you'd take a shot from someone about the'boyfriend'comment,must have been that belt you were wearing in that other thread
   Maybe we need to add a "wife" section to the diaries.

Mike
92'NIQUE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 92'NIQUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2006 at 9:28pm
The real question is she a boarder or skier?
Chill99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chill99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2006 at 12:29pm
Actually, she's more of a rider / observer. She tried the board a couple of times, but it didn't go well. She was successful on a pair of skis. And absolutely no problem on the tube.    I just got married a little over a year ago and until I bought this boat, she had only been on a boat once before. She's content just to be out with us, soaking up the sun.
92'NIQUE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 92'NIQUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2006 at 1:42pm
Nice! Maybe she can learn to drive the boat eh!
Then you'd have a rider/observer/DRIVER.
We've had our '92 for over two seasons now. My wife has driven it a grand total of 5 times. Too much power she says. Here she is doing her best to keep up with her kids....
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2006 at 2:05pm
I bought my first boat before I had a girlfriend, wife, house, or even a car (I had an apartment and company car at the time). Going to the river with friends comprised the vast majority of our first zillion dates. So my wife realized that I came with a boat...part of the deal. She's always been good about it. Even endorsed getting the second boat. She had skied once before she met me and became quite proficient on one ski in the course of our dating. She now comes along for the ride frequently and will drive for me, although it isnt her favorite thing to do. I don't ask her to pull me barefooting any more, why push it, but an occasional slalom run is ok.

Here we are enjoying a leisurely cruise in the Tique. Driving and photography, compliments of the kiddies.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2006 at 4:03pm
Larry is 29 years old, by the way. He doesn't look a day over, does he? Larry also barefoots like he's 20 going on 21. Must be something in the water at Mashpee-Wakeby.

Great picture of you and your lovely wife, Larry. I'll keep you posted about this weekend.

Ken
jon4pres View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jon4pres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2006 at 4:42pm
Here is my beautiful wife with our dog and me in the background. They make a pretty good boating crew. Meredith doesn't board but like to hang out on the boat and has been a good sport about it.

82 2001

jon4pres@gmail.com
Fort Scott Kansas
Chill99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chill99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2006 at 5:01pm
I failed to mention my wife does drive. She's also good at getting the boat off the trailer and back on. Haven't had one argument about anything related to the boat. I've seen/heard some real nasty arguments at the boat ramp - makes for good entertainment.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2006 at 5:03pm
Very nice! That's it, we need a section of this website dedicated to wives, girlfriends, boyfiends, pets, etc. Too many great pictures are scattered into too many threads. It will be a diary for significant others, except not for sale. Come on Keith, let's get on this.

Ken
GottaSki View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GottaSki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2006 at 7:23pm
Mrs GottaSki is in the spray there, somewhere..

"There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worthwhile as messing around with boats...simply messing."

River Rat to Mole
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2006 at 10:10pm
Jon: Looks as tho the wife is way more interested in your skiing that the dog. Our dog won't go near the boat or water.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2006 at 10:18pm
Mrs. hallpass taking a few turns. BKH

Livin' the Dream

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic