NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

awesome fall reunion

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2006 at 8:40am
Originally posted by 79nautique 79nautique wrote:

You'll be down on Wensday the 18?

Yes, coming down that night staying through sunday. Still looking for something to do on friday...did you get the afternoon off yet jbear?
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2006 at 9:04am
HW do you have a better idea where you are going to be at on St.Pete yet?
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2006 at 9:48am
Not yet but all I'd have to do is ask the right person. I will have my own race car/rental as well.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2006 at 10:13am
be carefull with that race car the cops are all over the place down here, they even do road blocks/check points in some area's. Remembers COPS was started down here by a local sheriff.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2006 at 10:35pm
HW; Didn't get it yet but should be no problem. Tonydjd called tonite asking if we were still on. And as long as 79 is still here, he is in as well. We'll put the (very stock, thanks 79) '80 in the water for a ride and then we will hit the Harborside. Remember 79? We had lunch there. I know of a really great "backwoods" place if we want to drive a little. Hw, you need a place to stay Friday nite? Lookin' forward to seeing you guys.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
weitekampt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2006 at 10:14am
Joel, could you please e-mail me at todd@agsourceseeds.com and tell me how and were to drop these pictures? I am to the point where I am going to give up.
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2006 at 10:16am
Todd, don't rush getting the pictures posted, you need to leave us with something to look at over winter!

John, I've got a place to stay all weekend, but supposing I don't have say... 10 too many, I should be able to drive back to Pete friday night.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2006 at 2:24pm
Still waiting for all those pics guys.........

Rob
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic