Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WANTED: Fish Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WANTED: Fish Nautique
    Posted: November-08-2006 at 11:59am
Looking for a Fish Nautique in ANY condition.

Prefer a project boat.

Please Email: sunbeltmidsouth@hotmail.com

Life is Good.
redneck7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redneck7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2006 at 12:19pm
I'm in an insurance 'battle' right now over mine. It might be for sale in 'project boat' condition depending on the outcome of this. I'll keep you in mind.
-Ryan
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2006 at 1:28pm
Please let me know if you do want to sell.
Thanks.
Life is Good.
redneck7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redneck7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2006 at 3:02pm
Will do. If these folks would ever get back to me I could make a decision, but they are taking their sweet time deciding how much money I get (i.e. how bad they're going to stick it to me).
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2006 at 6:38pm
I know where a Cuddy nautique is sitting, its the same hull, and its a project..
2_Nautiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2_Nautiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2006 at 8:30pm
The cuddy doesn't have the awsome looks of the "Fish" but they kinda grow on you. Similar to most modern walk arounds. I love mine out on the lake, handles great. They are hard to find compared to the Fish.

Madd, I had a browser E-mail me concerning my cuddy in the diaries, he has been on the look out for one. You might want to post where it is?
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2006 at 9:53pm
Its been siting in some guys back yard for a few years, I went to the house but know one was home.It looks good from the other side of the fence,I think it is an 82 or 83 it has gray gel with the three gray and black strips.
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2006 at 11:50am
Thanks marxx....but I'm looking specifically for a fish nautique for some near shore fishing around oil rigs and artificial reefs on the gulf coast.
Life is Good.
redneck7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redneck7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2006 at 5:18pm
MaddMarxx, I might be interested in that Cuddy...I sent you an email through this site.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2006 at 6:14pm
redneck7....Give me a call..(321)231-6041..mark
redneck7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redneck7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2006 at 10:40pm
Will do, thanks.

I'm workin tomorrow from 8-4 and then I've got a 2 hour drive back home at 4, so I'll try to call you at some point on the ride home. If you read this before then, let me apologize ahead of time for the number of times my cell phone will likely drop the call...the 2 hour drive back to the apartment is alllllllll in the mountains with very few towns to speak of, (and subsequently few cellular towers to speak of.)
islanderaway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islanderaway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 7:55pm
I have a 87 Fish Nautique with a tower, located in Florida. Let me know if you are interested.

David
searider View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote searider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 11:48pm
Not sure what you are looking for but here's a 1987 Fish Nautique project boat in Maryland.

FN
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2006 at 7:40pm
redneck7...I talked to the man with the cuddy today, he does not want to sell it, its to bad because that boat has a 454 in it.He said that there was only 50 cuddys made,and his is #49 that one is an 1984.It makes sense because when I worked at CC we made about ten a year.I dont know how many Fish were made...    
redneck7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redneck7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2006 at 8:40pm
That is too bad...a 454 would be sweet. Thanks for talking to him though. The Fish Nautique in the ad above looked to be in pretty good shape to be called a project boat, and the price didn't make it seem like much of a project either.

On the note of the 454 thing: a.) would one fit in my fish? b.) would it be worth the trouble?
islanderaway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islanderaway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-12-2006 at 6:27pm
If I am not mistaken most of the final year 1989 of Fish Nautique's had 454's. There is plenty of room in there for a big block, however they have the reputation of slurping fuel, but lots of low end is always nice, and the 351 is very fuel efficient so how bad can the fuel efficiency be.

David
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2006 at 12:09am
islanderaway-

send me an email with your price,location, and a few pics.

I will be in the pan handle over thanksgiving, if its possible I may want to take a closer look.
thanks

sunbeltmidsouth@hotmail.com
Life is Good.
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2006 at 12:19am
Originally posted by searider searider wrote:

Not sure what you are looking for but here's a 1987 Fish Nautique project boat in Maryland.

FN

thanks searider, but 7,900 seems pretty steep without an engine.

I'll give a call to see if it's negotiable.
Life is Good.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2006 at 12:27am
seen some pretty step prices for the FN's guess it because of the limited numbers of the models.
redneck7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redneck7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2006 at 2:52pm
At the risk of shooting myself in the foot should I choose to sell my boat later: I paid $7500 for mine in much better shape than that one (my engine was included and ran great...for example).

Either I got a heck of a deal or that is a really overpriced boat.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2006 at 3:01pm
some of them have some pretty pricey electroincs on them that may drive the price up some but I just think the guys are nuts for the most part.
michigan dave View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michigan dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2006 at 6:36pm
The swept back look of a inboard FN is what a lot of buyers want. You can spend up to 100 grand on a new one. Several companies are making a similar boat. I see them going from
6500---25,000 for a used Fish Nautique Mine is a 84 and I get complements every time it goes down the river.

My only beef with mine is it doesnt troll slow enough. we troll at 2.0-2.8 here on lake michigan for salmon.
dave

dave
1984 Fish Nautique
351ci- 14x13 four blade acme
south haven mi.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic