NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake Update

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 8910
Author
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2007 at 12:39am
Mojo..81n..I have question and a sugestion!
Is Keith going to be there? and if not maybe we can all picth in and buy him a ticket, as our gift to him, b/c if wasn't for this great web site, none of this would be happening, just an idea!
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2007 at 11:00pm
If it is like last year , you wont need a boat to surf. Just catch a wave from one end of the lake to the other .

Pat
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2007 at 6:14pm
Thanks Mojo...I'm sure it will be great, whatever you've come up with.

Great to hear Tom Bates will be back. He was truly a cla$$ act. I'd love to try to wakesurf....might be the only thing to do on Saturday if it was like last year. Can't wait!!

Rob
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2007 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

Alan, is this a bit of foreshadowing that Deacon Park is unavailable?

yes but don't despair, we've come up with 2 great solutions for Friday and Saturday night still right in town, walking distance for everyone. This will be better than last year.

We also got confirmation today that Thomas Bates from Correct Craft will be attending again and will be bringing Pro Tour Rider Adam Wensink along for a saturday morning Demo and Clinic. Details on the clinic will be coming shortly. They'd also like to do some wake surfing in the afternoon if anyone's interested in trying that out. They'll be bringing either a 210 or 236 depending on what's available at the time.

Gonna be a great weekend so lets double that boat count this year.

You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2007 at 4:54pm
Alan, is this a bit of foreshadowing that Deacon Park is unavailable?
Tribal150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tribal150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2007 at 3:20pm
I am drooling in anticipation, 140 days untill I leave for Green Lake.

Rob

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2007 at 1:54pm
Sounds great. Thanks Mojo. Can't wait to hear the details.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2007 at 12:46pm
Hey Everyone, Just a heads up to be watching for the registration page. Mojo and I have sent our preliminary reunion info to Keith. I'm sure we'll see the registration page and event schedule soon.

There is a new venue for Friday nights Meet and Greet as well as a new site for Saturday night's dinner and a Saturday on the water lunch at the sandbar.

We have a firm commitment this year from Correct Craft to put a pro boarder on the water saturday morning for demo and instruction. Details will be forthcoming as we get closer to the event.

That's all we can say for now but keep your eyes peeled for more details when the registration is set up. Hang in there, it's coming soon.

Let's all give it up for the Mojoman this year, he took every event breaker that came our way and came up with a solution that will make this year even better than last.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 8910
  Share Topic