NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake Update

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567 10>
Author
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2007 at 11:11pm
Paul: Sure do wish I could be there. You guys are gonna have another awesome time. Would be worth the trip just to see your boat......uhhh....loaded with riders.

quinner: I admit that I am somewhat over 50 but your comment about H.W. went right over my head.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2007 at 12:58pm
Hollywood,

You're so money and you don't even know it!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2007 at 9:41am
CQ and I can keep them company. Puppy dogs and ice cream.
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2007 at 5:05pm
Excellent, Rob, maybe our wives can keep each other company, while we intake the whole boating scene. Patricia can tolerate a lot now, but when we start discussing GT40 head upgrades or float adjustments on a Holley carburetor, forget about it.

Ken
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2007 at 4:48pm
Great news Ken. The more the merrier. It's great when the wife can be a "good sport". Mine is great, and as long as she can be in and around the water she has no problem putting up with my "boat friends".

Rob
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2007 at 4:30pm
I'm excited that my wife, Patricia will be attending "Great Lake" this year. I booked her flight today. I'm counting the days, fellas.

This was Patricia last year being a good sport checking out the Mustang with me (wearing Correct Craft hat).

Ken
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2007 at 8:44am
Hell yea Joe nice set up!

reid...I'm with ya on the classic party.(keg party i'm there!)

I think too much winter has warped our minds.....Come on summer.....I've been cramped up inside WAY too long!

Looking forward to see'n everyone!

Paul,

P.S. Sorry you can't make it jbear!

1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2007 at 12:20am
Man are you guys killin' me. I am so jealous that I can't make it. Just seeing Hollywood and Alan's dog together might be worth the trip.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2007 at 7:31pm
Joe, I'll bring a fog machine so we can get some smokey stripe joint atmosphere going. Then We'll need Hollywood to work on getting some Hooters girls out.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2007 at 5:20pm
Just got my camping confirmation in the mail today, I have tent sites 32 and 34 which are directly across from the boat launch and will be there from the 12th to the 16th, unless the disco ball and strobe lights get me kicked out earlier... I already have 3 amps and about 9 speakers for the boat.. I think the disco ball and stobes would put me over the top and I would have to go straight to planet nautique.. .
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2007 at 6:07pm
Summer better get here faster. All this idle time has really let are minds wonder way to far, not saying it's abad thing. Just saying. like the ideas of the disco ball and strobe lights though.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2007 at 10:30am
IM folding all my dollar bills now!!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2007 at 10:21am
I was thinking a disco ball and some strobe lights might do the trick. Maybe we could hang a cage from the fly high.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2007 at 10:18am
Hell Joe, we could put bar stools around that rig and let the show begin LOL...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2007 at 4:19pm
I think Hatties is definitely going to be the party place, as for sausage parties hopefully we won't get too much into the whole my pylon is bigger than your pylon arguements. Now for pylon dancing you can't beat this ultra custom motor box setup, it will hold 4 dancers with ease, however if you keep it down to two they can work the pylon better..

1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2007 at 12:47am
looks like theres gonna be a "sausage party" at the Bayview and the lakeside...
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2007 at 11:19pm
Quote: That dock at the Bayview might be the envy of the lake. We might have to take shifts at night guarding the "fleet" I can't wait!

Shoot , I think all you have to do is get Alans dog and Hollywood there together and they will keep lookout all night.

Pat
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2007 at 11:12pm
Nothin' but a bunch of SNOBs over there. The cool and classic will be at Hattie's for Sher. Keg party and pylon dancing at sites 26 and 27.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2007 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by stang72 stang72 wrote:

Right on man....we are at the Bayview as are our friends Brian and Deb (who came last year).

That dock at the Bayview might be the envy of the lake. We might have to take shifts at night guarding the "fleet" I can't wait!

Rob
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2007 at 2:04pm
I heard she'll be staying at the Dartforth, I'll be sure to give her your room number Ken.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2007 at 1:50pm
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2007 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

What dock is this cooler going to be on?

They're talking about Bayview's dock.... Which I see had another room cancelation and a quick pick up by another member.. It must be close to 100% occupancy by CCFaners.....

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2007 at 12:23pm
Probably lots of docks!! The reference is to the Bayview. So far I count 4 of us including myself in our group staying there. Where is everyone else? I know some are camping.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2007 at 11:25am
What dock is this cooler going to be on?
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2007 at 11:20am
Not us but if you put a cooler on the dock we'll motor over for a beer and the photo shoot. [/QUOTE]

Alan, Sounds like a deal to me!!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2007 at 7:03am
Originally posted by 62 wood 62 wood wrote:

Sounds like we've got the 50s, 60s ,70s and 90s covered! Anyone stayin there with an 80s?

Not us but if you put a cooler on the dock we'll motor over for a beer and the photo shoot.
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2007 at 11:35pm
Hey Stang!!!!!

Good to hear from you!...You bringin' that fishin' boat again?!!??

Sounds like we've got the 50s, 60s ,70s and 90s covered! Anyone stayin there with an 80s?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2007 at 10:09pm
Right on man....we are at the Bayview as are our friends Brian and Deb (who came last year).

We really enjoyed our stay there last year....ramp and docking ! Owner of the place is a good guy too!!!

stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2007 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

I just booked the last room at the Bayview so I'll be close to all the action!! I'm getting wired for the weekend!!

That's great Pete. We're at the Bayview as well, and so is 62 Wood. Now I'm really going to have to make sure the SNOB is shined up if it's sharing dock space with both of you guys!

Rob
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2007 at 10:20am
I just booked the last room at the Bayview so I'll be close to all the action!! I'm getting wired for the weekend!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567 10>
  Share Topic