NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake Update

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 45678 10>
Author
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2007 at 12:20am
Man are you guys killin' me. I am so jealous that I can't make it. Just seeing Hollywood and Alan's dog together might be worth the trip.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2007 at 8:44am
Hell yea Joe nice set up!

reid...I'm with ya on the classic party.(keg party i'm there!)

I think too much winter has warped our minds.....Come on summer.....I've been cramped up inside WAY too long!

Looking forward to see'n everyone!

Paul,

P.S. Sorry you can't make it jbear!

1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2007 at 4:30pm
I'm excited that my wife, Patricia will be attending "Great Lake" this year. I booked her flight today. I'm counting the days, fellas.

This was Patricia last year being a good sport checking out the Mustang with me (wearing Correct Craft hat).

Ken
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2007 at 4:48pm
Great news Ken. The more the merrier. It's great when the wife can be a "good sport". Mine is great, and as long as she can be in and around the water she has no problem putting up with my "boat friends".

Rob
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2007 at 5:05pm
Excellent, Rob, maybe our wives can keep each other company, while we intake the whole boating scene. Patricia can tolerate a lot now, but when we start discussing GT40 head upgrades or float adjustments on a Holley carburetor, forget about it.

Ken
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2007 at 9:41am
CQ and I can keep them company. Puppy dogs and ice cream.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2007 at 12:58pm
Hollywood,

You're so money and you don't even know it!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2007 at 11:11pm
Paul: Sure do wish I could be there. You guys are gonna have another awesome time. Would be worth the trip just to see your boat......uhhh....loaded with riders.

quinner: I admit that I am somewhat over 50 but your comment about H.W. went right over my head.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2007 at 8:29am
JBear,

No worries my man, You're so Money as well and definitely don't even know it!

Check out this site and you will be able to catch the Vibe.

Swingers
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2007 at 10:21am
Not this top shelf TS
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2007 at 10:37am
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

Not this top shelf TS

Ken, I believe the correct term is upper deck.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2007 at 11:30am
Tim,

I think top shelf and upper deck are the same. UD
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2007 at 10:53pm
quinner: Thanks. I didn't realize it was a compliment. I am gettin' to old. Visited the links Ken and Tim left but it was kinda over my head. That stuff is not real...I mean this is meant to be "tongue-in-cheek" right?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2007 at 4:18pm
Wow, haven't been able to hang here with you fine folks, but let me officially be the first one to welcome Phil Thompson from IA to our reunion.. Can't wait to meet you. You'll be the first with a vintage Cuda to grace our humble party....
Also Steve Rypel from Milwaukee... Great to see some new faces continue to sign up..

We are officially over the 20 boat mark.. Nicely done people!!! Let's make it 25 and more !!!! Come our lurkers and set the dates.. There are still hotels in the area available.. So, plan on making a weekend of it and sign up....

That is all...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2007 at 1:41pm
The list keeps on growing! I can't wait to meet all of you in person. Sounds like I missed a great event last year. My wife is excited too, I just need to convince her to start wakeboarding again. We need to get the wives and girlfriends up on skis. I'm looking forward to getting several footers behind Tim's Nautique . Did you say six at a time, Tim?

Ken

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2007 at 2:31pm

I'm looking forward to getting several footers behind Tim's Nautique . Did you say six at a time, Tim?

6? No problem. Im sure there will be several boats at GL that could pull that many. Id love a chance to get behind 87's Barefoot Nautique. The table behind that thing looks sweet.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2007 at 10:41pm

I'm excited that my wife, Patricia will be attending "Great Lake" this year. I booked her flight today. I'm counting the days, fellas.

Ken

That's BBBUUUULLLLLSSSSHHHHIIIITTT

I had that side of the bed. F'k the pier it is, that sucks, I was getting exicted about the plaid shorts and pink top. I'll have to come up with a new fantisy(sp) now,

Doc how the hell do you spell that sh*t? couple of cold pops sorry
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2007 at 8:25am
Chris,
Hope it was a great party dude.......

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2007 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by 79nautique 79nautique wrote:

I had that side of the bed. F'k the pier it is, that sucks, I was getting exicted about the plaid shorts and pink top. I'll have to come up with a new fantisy(sp) now,

Ask Hollywood to sport a thong, Chris. I'll sure he has some room in his tent too. He seems like a swell lad. Spoon away!

Ken
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2007 at 5:00pm
Ya'll have to pour some out for this homey, looks like I won't be able to make it. b o o h o o.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2007 at 8:22am
I see Todd and Boat Dr. have signed up, This is gonna be a crazy weekend
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2007 at 11:24am
Guys, with a due date of 7/23 for our future daughter I'm realizing there is no way I'll be able to stay the whole weekend. I need to be on call to drive to the hospital or I may even be a new father by then. If anything, I'm hoping I can drive up on Saturday and hang out with everyone but realistically that's the only way this is going to work for me. I have a 1 room reservation at Lakeside if somebody wants it. Email me at jdhughe at hotmail.com and we can try to get them to xfer the reservation. It is from Thurs-Sat nights.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2007 at 9:45am
Hey Joel,

That's great news about being a Daddy. Is this your first child? You and your wife must be very excited. Any names picked out yet? Good times

Ken
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2007 at 11:22am
Joel,
No worries, you can be home in three hours... It's three hours less screaming you have to endure !!!! Naaa kidding, us dad know the drill.. It's an amazing experience and one you'll never forget.. Sorry you'll not be able to hang with the gang....

Moj'
PS: just call the little bugger "CC" ????
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2007 at 10:27pm
Getting the little one ready for Green Lake. First a trip to the local boat show. Then, Mom made her a new shirt. BKH

Livin' the Dream

p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2007 at 11:21pm
Beutiful little girl. Mommy has her on the right track.
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2007 at 12:44pm
Brian,
Way to go man !!! She looks just like ya !! My daughters will have a blast playing with her in GL.....

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2007 at 2:44pm
Brian,

Wow.....She is awesome!! I think she looks more like her mom though(no offense)being a girl and all.....You did good!

I love the shirt.....Could the wife make one for my daughter? She would love one of those....or even better you could make a bunch and bring them to Grenn with ya and sell them....I think they would be a hit!....

Lookin forward to see'n the bkhallpass Family!

See ya there!

paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2007 at 9:53pm
Just super Brian, on all accounts. Definitely order up a few more shirts like Paul said, as there are several other toddlers in our ranks. Do you reckon I could get several with the arms pointing straight out and the graphics on the back?. Boaty and Skipper would take a bath for one of those. You are certainly "Livin' the Dream."
ReidP
1973 Mustang

bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2007 at 9:06am
Thanks gentlemen. I dont' know about the whole shirts for sale thing. Think we'll leave that to the pros like Alan. Wife was just messing around with some iron-on stuff she bought. Print at the computer than iron on the shirt. Fun stuff, but definitely has that home made look. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 45678 10>
  Share Topic