NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake Update

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 56789 10>
Author
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2007 at 9:33am
bkh, that is too cool,that is what this "game " is all about...
Today you walk her around the house and down the driveway, tom. you will walk her down the ailse and give her to another man.
This world is spinning too fast, boat dr
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2007 at 10:34am
Brian,
Aspen looks so much bigger than when I saw her in March. I can't imagine what she'll be like in June. Great photo. Looking forward to seeing the whole family in GL.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2007 at 1:23pm
Doc and Keith, They do grow up fast. At this stage, it seems like she changes daily. BKH
Livin' the Dream

6strings View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6strings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2007 at 8:53am
All this talk about the upcoming reunion is making me jealous.

I really wish my wife and I could make it to Green Lake(missed it last year too) but our schedules won't allow. BUT, I've talked about it, and she's all for it if it happens again and we can plan ahead.

I was born in Fond du lac, only lived there a short time, but vacationed up around Suring, Gillette, area, if anyone's familiar. Love it up there! Maybe next year!
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2007 at 9:50am
Originally posted by 6strings 6strings wrote:

I was born in Fond du lac, only lived there a short time

That's all it takes to make you a Cheesehead and a damn Packer Fan!!

There's always next year at GL.
6strings View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6strings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2007 at 10:10am
Don't tell anybody, but I live 50 miles south of Indy. Been a Colts fan since they got here. Packers are number two though.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2007 at 9:55pm
Quinner, do you have an extra space in the drive to park my boat the week before?

Don't realy want to drive 3 hours and back if I don't have too.
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2007 at 10:20pm
So '79 Chris, did I miss something previously, or does this mean you're definitely coming to GL? Hope so. I've got Marshall Morgan on board with his boat but not yet registered, as well as Rodney Hubbard, my partner on several boats with his camper and boat (either a Skier or a Mustang) registered in Hattie Sherwood #24. So all toll, it's 2 more boats and 4 more people. I'll get them officially registered this coming week.    
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2007 at 10:23pm
Just have to get some push rods and anodize plugs for the intake and a couple other pieces for the exhaust. But think I'm going to be able to make it, still a couple of days away.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2007 at 11:45pm
reid and 79...get used to looking at this because, you will be looking at it all weekend long!!
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2007 at 9:04am
Super news Chris!

MM, so you're saying you prefer your boat to be pushed as opposed to pulled when you break down? If you're talking a speed related thing then I suppose I will unavoidably be seeing your transom,.... about once every 10 seconds as I'm running circles around you.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2007 at 10:08am
Reid, just remember "You ain't alking sh%t if you can back it up.
Karen and I will be watching from the sidelines,MM and that Kawasaki Green is my guess for the show,Reid of TRBenj for the GO...boat dr
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2007 at 10:47am
reid..Ill bring my
"scuba gear" so we can pick up all your boat parts from the bottom of the lake!!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2007 at 8:34pm
we'll taking the ride out for a spin in the morning, thought I would make sure everything was running fine before I statrt changing things, The wires are going to be tight with the new manifolds and have to come over the top instead of from underneigth. So I'll get the rest of the parts ordered for the top end change over. Need to make sure MM can see that lime green reflecting off Reid and my boat's has we cruise on by waving.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2007 at 9:39pm
Man you guys are killin' me!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2007 at 3:00pm
Yes indeed Chris, and I'll make sure I polish my hull sides very well, as I know MM is one of those guys who enjoys looking at himself every chance he gets. But most importantly, I'm researching right now the additional parts I'll need to bring along in order to repair his damaged ego.

ReidP
1973 Mustang

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2007 at 4:23pm
reid...how about bringing me a big bottle of (NOS)!! Did you see that cheese head web site I sent you, cool stuff and bow ties for your dogs!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2007 at 9:05pm
well it finally starter to clean out towards the end of the day but here's a morning run, second outing since GL last year old plugs, gas, and tranny fluid, going to have to call Eric and get some new red jackets and might have to ship it to him come winter time. Tranny's just not right, cable's where stiff, slipped a couple of times so flush and fill, new cables and go from there.

morning run
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2007 at 9:37pm
It definitely sounds good! I had the sound up and got a dirty look from the wife
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2007 at 6:32am
Originally posted by 79nautique 79nautique wrote:

Quinner, do you have an extra space in the drive to park my boat the week before?

Chris,

Should not be a problem, might be easier if you leave it tied to the dock with the keys in the ignition however.
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2007 at 2:06pm
I've almost got my wife convinced to take our summer vacation in Wisconsin during Green Lake.

There is a big water park somewhere in Wisconsin that we saw on TV that looks absolutely awesome for the family.
May just come for the day to meet everybody....... I'm sure getting a hotel in Green Lake area is going to be tough.

Now to find cheap flights from CA to WI is the next task.

Really want to meet all you guys....... [
:)]
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2007 at 2:17pm
Todicus,

May be any one of a number of Water Parks in the Wi Dells, from the Dells you are only about 40-50 miles to GL.

Get er done!

67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2007 at 2:48pm
Yo Quinner,

Any word on the room yet?

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2007 at 3:53pm
Todicus,
There are rooms..... trust me, we can get you near the action, just maybe not right on top of it...

There are water parks close, as Quinner indicates.. Fly into Madison, Milwaukee or O'Hare in Chicago... The problem will be getting rooms in the Wisc Dells, more so for our reunion.....

Get on it, and register.. You both will love it !!

Moj.
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2007 at 7:25pm
Sign up Todd. Need another normal California family there to protect us from these crazy, bizarre, midwestern types. BKH
Livin' the Dream

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2007 at 11:49pm
bk, sounds like your one of those guys that would take a knife to a gun fight.
If i need someone to cover my back it will be Big Dog Chris,if 79 can't do we goin' to the house,who let them dogs out?????
              boat dr

79 still comin'???????
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2007 at 12:00am
as long as nothing changes and I'm still working in Chicago in July.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2007 at 12:18am
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

bk, sounds like your one of those guys that would take a knife to a gun fight.

Just havin' a little fun Doc. I travel around the country quite a bit, and everywhere I go people seem to think we're all freaks out here in CA. BKH
Livin' the Dream

81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2007 at 8:51am
Anyone heard from Ken (Gotwake) lately, he's not signed up yet and I was wondering if he was planning on coming up this year.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2007 at 3:37pm
I updated him with the dates in an email yesterday.

"If you like Red Bull and vodka..." damn that song was great.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 56789 10>
  Share Topic