NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi Tek Stainless Manifolds

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2007 at 10:00pm
Kurt it's just the same old sh*t doc thinks he's a god and all he is a lieing ass licker.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2007 at 11:30pm
79, As far you talking to Allen at Hi- Tek, and you getting a better price. To this my man you are a lie. I spoke to Allen yesterday.From what I gather from him, he keeps a log on every call and contact that he makes,both here and worldwide.
He also watches and reads posts to this site. When asked what and where about you ,Chris Broshar, he had never spoken to you nor had he gave you a cut rate deal.
Now whom is the lier ,why would he say he had not talked to you,maybe you used another name.
Either way you are talking out your beached whale ass about those contacts you made to Hi- Tek,possibly you talked to the head of the design and CAD dept.
And before i forget who pulls a valve cover off to install a timing chain,Fat Ass Chris, Is your ego as big as your double chin????
The dist. is geared to the cam,if motor breaks chain,remove cap line up #1 to proper plug wire line up the dots on cam gear and crank gear,BINGO it is in time.
Why did you tell the guy on this site to pull the valve cover.I don't think you know.............The money you saved on those log things you bought, can be used to buy you a good service manual or 5 gallons of Soap for you sunburnt trash mouth , have a good day creeling tubbo
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 7:37am
good morning
"the things you own will start to own you"
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 8:48am
good lord is this still going on? when does the hair pulling & scratching eachother come about?

oh and Good Morning to you too Eric! haha

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 9:15am

nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 9:49am
And we're off...

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 12:37pm
good afternoon
"the things you own will start to own you"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 1:03pm
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 1:13pm
Ouch, I thought the Doc was married, are you saying he is one of them Bayou Sexuals??
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 1:18pm
sure sounds like it the more research I do it leads in that direction,

maybe we can send Ken down to find out

Ken it's warn down south and no snow whatta say????
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 4:06pm
79, thanks for the laughs. I needed a good laugh this afternoon and this post delivered the goods.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 4:32pm
Just trying to keep it real and if i can entertain at the same time then thats a bonus for everyone out there.
JR_VIC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JR_VIC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 10:39pm
I have no bones to pick with anybody here so I will just comment on what TRBenj stated earlier about the Hi-Teks. On my 92 SNCB I wanted to change out my manifolds for new ones and was going to go back with the OEM PCM models. If my memory serves me from DIM it was about $725 shipped for a complete total kit. So for roughly double that I got new manifolds that are light weight and added HP over OEM. I searched for quite a while and only found two different companies here in the USA that even made a Ford 351W performance marine manifold and one was around $2K and the other was around $3K and way out of my price range. Anyway...so far I love my Hi-Teks and picked about 4 MPH just bolting them on. I am sure other mods may have provided more HP relative to dollars spent but last summer I just wanted a quick bolt on without the boat being down and this fit the bill.

Thanks!
"That's not a Snow Cone that's my Ring!"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 11:07pm
I agree with 100% Vic and your going to need them when you bolt on those new heads too. Here's the deal. Doc's BS because I was off 5 bucks on the price because i was trying to help out and answer the question. Secondly his BS about what I choose and the suggestion that I didn't know what I was tlaking about or had not done any home work regarding the issue. My post over a year ago goes along way in that regard. I'm just sick and teared of all is BS and personel attacks. Hell the stupid bastard hasn't even commented on helping the guy with getting his dist back In. been waiting for him to chime on the topic but he won't until I do, didn't have any trouble trying to prove me wrong or telling anyone not to listen to what I have to say, but for him to offer help please.

Bottom line If I had not found what I did then I would have bought a set of the polish Hi-teks, still have some question on how well they will hold up alot of other custom manifolds manufacutered the same way don't last very long and for the price I was on the fence alittle still. I just went back this morning and review some of Doc's old postings and it was funny some of the BS he was asking when he first joined here it's really funny him conterdicting him self when you look at the past and present.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 11:50pm
79, Did you not say you had talked to Allen and could get a better deal than what we were offered,answer the question YES or NO.
Also did a search on the Hi-Teks,you said you had posted here a year ago, sorry but i don't find a link anywhere but this one.
Maybe i misunderstood ,
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2007 at 12:14am
Originally posted by 79nautique 79nautique wrote:

hi-tek post

here you go have someone read it to you so you can understand. and have them read the whole post all of them on the topic I started and then look close at the top where list the date 1-14-2006
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2007 at 12:24am
oh the operative word is THEM not ALLEN never said I talk to a specific person just to one of the two companies.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2007 at 12:31am
having trouble reading can't find your answers. No one to read it to you no responce because your full of it.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2007 at 1:31am
79,Hi-Tek consists of a small staff,Carolyn ,Allen and a small crew of welders,3 or 4 tops.
Regardless there is no record you calling nor E mailing them on their product,And if you would have you would be on the list with Jeff Smith,Tim Benjamin and Billy Sutton.You ain't there buddy,And as far as "YOUR DISCOUNT" you wouldhave been quoted the same price as TRBENJ
2000.00 AUS.
300.00 POLISHED CHARGE
250.00 AIR FREIGHT
TOTAL=2550.00 AUS. DOLLARS x .78 EXCHAGE RATE=1989.00 USD

Group Buy Cost 1387.00 per set total
We save 602.00 dollars per set of SBF.
Have you passed on that kind of savings to anyone on this site, have you shared your dealer # to any members to buy at a discount?
Talk is cheap Chris,advice even cheaper,you like bashing me that's OK.But grow up,after all I stopped calling people names and using four letter words in grade school.
In one of your posts you said that you talked to Hi-Tek,and was quoted a much better deal than i could get,little fat boy you lie.
As far as the quick answer,I have a home life with a wife and a 16 year old daughter,also spend time on the phone with friends and clients.I am not like you, you poor soul,I have a real life........Don't get close to the beach the whaling ship needs to fill it's quota...........
And ain't South Florida known for the Gay Lifestyle,now i know why you keep throwing those digs at other members about their sexuality,if you are gay Chris thats OK don't bother me,I ain't ,but watch out if you come over here ,They will make ya squeel like the pig..........WEEEEEEE WEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEE all the way home

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2007 at 6:37am
You know so little and are so narrow minded I fell sorry for you. Never knew Tampa was south florida. I can go to any city in the USA lift the hood of a Cadilac and see what I have created. I can go to 3/4 of the level 1 & 2 traume hospitals in this world and see the quality of live I have improved because of my skills. no esteem problems here.

I'll get back with on the time and date of the phome call jack since you seem so concerned about proving me wrong. Or check this out

from: "The Perfect Gift" <theperfectgift@austarnet.com.au>

date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 11:31:24 +1000

Hello Robert,
Just wondering how things are going.

Regards,
Carolyn & Allen Will

Unit 2 29 Gibb St Labrador
QLD Australia 4215
P: 617 5537 6961
F: 617 5537 6961
E: admin@hi-tekmarine.com
W: www.hi-tekmarine.com

ask them about this e-mail the date and time are acurate, post your e-mail and I'll forward it to you. Lie Ya right if the shoe fits wear it Billy BOB
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2007 at 7:58am
heres some more info for you DOC why don't you confirm the IP address for me too.

X-Apparently-To:      via 68.142.200.126; Mon, 16 Jan 2006 17:14:41 -0800
X-Originating-IP:      [144.140.92.153]

Return-Path:      <theperfectgift@austarnet.com.au>

Authentication-Results:      mta245.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=austarnet.com.au; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)

Received:      from 144.140.92.153 (EHLO omta01sl.mx.bigpond.com) (144.140.92.153) by mta245.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 16 Jan 2006 17:14:41 -0800

Received:      from computer ([58.164.200.86]) by omta01sl.mx.bigpond.com with SMTP id <20060117011437.NSNZ16720.omta01sl.mx.bigpond.com@computer> for <>; Tue, 17 Jan 2006 01:14:37 +0000
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2007 at 8:04am
so that would be IP address 144.140.92.153

on Mon, 16 Jan 2006 17:14:41 this is the follow up e-mail from the phone call they made to me.

If you don't know what an IP address is I'll have one of the computer guys explain it to you, it's a unique ID for every computer and that is what identifies who's computer it is, Maybe I can Ask Ken to look into for you he does security. That way you have no excuse to the facts of the matter Billy BOB
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic