Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Parting out 77 Southwind 20

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
that's correct View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote that's correct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2007 at 1:39am
I am interested to purchase the following items.The motor cover ,rear seat ,raillings,and the front seats.Please reply with the dollar amaount and what you have left. thank you ..
Geno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2007 at 3:38pm
Post a photo of the fuel filler neck and cap please.
advsouthwind View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advsouthwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2007 at 12:59pm
I would take 200.00 for the seats,railings,and motor cover but shipping will be a pain unless you want to pay trucking fees. Call me and we can talk about it.   Andy   612 685 3692 cell
gave up sea ray life for a 77 southwind 20 project just livin the dream
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advsouthwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2007 at 1:01pm
Geno,
I will try to post filler neck this weekend but its nothing you cant get from west marine. It is a basic filler with about 8 inches of fuel fill hose.I will sell for 5.00 plus shipping.   Thanks   Andy
sam57 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2007 at 8:54pm
Andy,
Do you still have the engine? Are you selling parts off of it?

Sam57
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advsouthwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2007 at 12:31am
No the engine and trans is sold. I have a prop shaft and support and the shifter and some wood trim pieces that the southwind had. Any questions please call   Andy 612 685 3692
Alabama79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alabama79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2008 at 1:11pm
I did not see if you had sold the rudder yet?
Love My Nautique
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advsouthwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2008 at 8:19pm
Sorry so slow on the reply, the rudder is gone.   Advsouthwind
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2008 at 11:03pm
By any chance do you have a battery box?   do you think it is the same as in a '89 SN?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advsouthwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2008 at 12:07am
My battery sat in a tray by the mufflers. There really was not a box . I can look and see if I stil have that if that is what you are looking for.
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2008 at 12:43am
Thanks for answering my inquiry. It doesn't sound like anything close to what I have. I am going to yank mine out for foam removal & have a feeling there is a future crack involved, so I was just shopping ahead.

How are you going to get rid of the hull? Landfill? Just curious.

Chris

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advsouthwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2008 at 9:09pm
Yup, I dragged it off the trailer and sat her down in the garbage, it was a shame but it had to be done, it weighed almost 3000 lbs without the engine and trans so it was quite water logged. I am hoping to buy a little newer one that is not so much of a project this spring.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic