Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mini Impromptu NC Reunion

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
Author
Johnny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2007 at 3:39am
I know I had a great time, but I think Quinner and Reid had an even better one.

Don't be scared Chris...

Ok, maybe you should be scared...

How bout a little engine service?
Johnny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2007 at 3:32am
Couldn't post any of my pics till now cause I left my camera battery at Reid's. Thanks for gettin it back to me Reid. Once again, what a great weekend!

Master Chef Ruch

Marshall teaching the kids how to go prop hunting

Shotski!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2007 at 12:53am
Not ironical at all.....I'm always checking out the competion.....for mrs jbear's affections.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2007 at 1:10pm
Might as well change them all over to a Chevy.....lol
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2007 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Looks like HW and Johnny left their razors in NC.

Ironical you mention that. I put a razor to my face that night for the second time all year, pictures from our footing session tonight will prove it.
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2007 at 11:03am
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

Man, this big-small world is incredible! What a network. Only downside is that now I've got to hear it from Kurtis until the day I get a boat that'll pull 7+ footers.

So Reid, sounds like your finally going to buy a Chevy powered CC.

Well, I might indeed have to buy one, but it surely can't stay that way, if I really want to pull those 7 'footers.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2007 at 1:13am
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

Man, this big-small world is incredible! What a network. Only downside is that now I've got to hear it from Kurtis until the day I get a boat that'll pull 7+ footers.

So Reid, sounds like your finally going to buy a Chevy powered CC.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2007 at 12:39am
When you get it...I wanna be one of the skiers.

Looks like HW and Johnny left their razors in NC.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2007 at 5:56pm
ReidP
1973 Mustang

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2007 at 1:05pm
We tracked Kurtis down at Nationals this weekend to thank him for the use of his BFN down in NC, great guy, thanks again Kurtis!

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2007 at 2:33am
Thanks for all the great pics Greg. Looka as tho you had the camera in your hand the whole time. Glad to hear that you got it all squared away with the N.C. law guys. Now maybe Tom's wife will let him hang with ya some more.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

scottb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2007 at 7:47pm
Great pics. Looks like it was an awesome weekend.
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2007 at 5:52pm
My wife said I couldnt play with Skicat anymore, if he continues his criminal ways.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2007 at 4:19pm
Thank YOU for risking your freedom driving for us bastards!
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2007 at 4:18pm
Ok, I just got back from the post office & the state of NC & I are squared away. Thanks to all who donated to the cause!
Greg

86 BFN
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2007 at 10:46am
Just make sure you study the picture 3588 of Quinner closely. I Think Johnny has a better angle for that picture than me, but it would need to be posted on a XXX rated website!
Greg

86 BFN
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2007 at 10:29am
WOW, What can I say, great pics and a fantastic spread. I don't think it gets any better than that.

Still amazing how many of us have gotten together from this website. Hollywood, any idea on how many miles you've traveled with your skiing adventures this year? Sooner or later you'll end up like Banana George and ski on every continent.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2007 at 3:00am
Greg those pics were fantastic . It makes me envious that I wasnt there .

Reid Thats a super nice place you got there . Looks like fun every day .
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2007 at 1:20am
Ok, I have my pictures uploaded. There are over 200 of them, so I am going to leave them on Photobucket & give you the link to them there. Enjoy!

Reid's Get Together
Greg

86 BFN
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2007 at 12:27am
Guys,
I wish I could have made it !! Instead of Keg Stands, I was doing diaper changes and hand offs of the baby to Steph for feeding time. Parent hood is great but I still hate I missed the Party at "The Pinkham's "
The pics are great looks like a great time was had by all !!
Mike
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2007 at 11:10pm
We sure wish you could've been there too. I think you would have had an awesome time.

H.W: Now you have blown my cover, all the guys here know I don't usually go under the motor box. Nice shot of quinner telling me to "move closer". Sure wish I could have stayed over to help you and Johnny with that tough overnite job.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2007 at 5:06pm
Looks like you all had a great time!!!

Wish i could have attended!

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2007 at 4:45pm
Local talent at the Charlotte airport.

Pinkham Compound

jbear doing some fine tuning

barefoot Eddie

Sometime between the hours of 2-6am Monday morning.

skicat has most of the skiing pictures, Johnny has some from the party cove, and Laurie and Quinner were taking pics of during the festivities on the grounds.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2007 at 4:15pm
Nicely stated Johnny, and once again Reid and Laurie are so awesome, Reid drove for all the multi-man foot run's and did an exceptional job with that awesome bowtie powerplant, Ruck kept us well fed the entire weekend and Nautique John kept us skiers skiing, footin and wakesurfin, JBear was like a teenager and quite a trooper when I took him out along with myself on one of the 6 man runs, it was great meeting Tom and Greg, really looking forward to seeing all Greg's photo's, Josh was instrumental in keeping the cold beer flowing and Jerry keeping the boats organized and running, Reid's compound is party central and could easily be confused for a marina with all the boats in and around his piers. Thanks So Very Much to Reid and Laurie along with all the others that made this one of the best weekends ever!!

Maddie and Chris

PS, forgot to mention Boatie and Skipper, the 2 lucky dog's who Maddie played with for hours on end.
Johnny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2007 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Sabre002 Sabre002 wrote:

I got the 1st keg on friday at 330 by 5 on Sat it was gone and Jonny and I went to get the 2nd one.

Hollywood and I stayed up and killed the second keg Sunday night/Monday morning. Time of death: approximately 2:00am. Fortunately, a fridge full of beer allowed us to stay up until it was time to go to the airport.
Johnny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2007 at 3:20pm
What a great weekend! Reid and Laurie were the best hosts ever, and the Pinkham compound is a boaters paradise! There was at least 7-10 boats on Reid's dock at all times, each one with an open invitation to drive. It was great to get to see some of the friendly faces from Green Lake so soon after. Meeting Tom, Greg, and Jbear was awesome as well. Barefoot Eddie (seen in skicat's) second picture is a freak of nature, barefooting through chop many couldn't handle with a ski on! The 5 and 6 man barefoot runs were great to be a part of, 6 was a personal record for me. And yes the rumors are true...Reid is a hell of a driver, perfect pulls every time. Reid and Laurie, thank you so much for having us, it was one of the best weekends of the summer for sure!
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2007 at 2:41pm
Here's a little video clip of the 5-man. I wish we'd had a closer viewing spot so you could see more before they started dropping off, but they had to start deep in the cove to get the calmest water. Please notice the extreme professionalism of the boat driver.

ReidP
1973 Mustang

skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2007 at 11:43am
I just realized my memory card with most of my pictures is at home. I will try to post those tonight. Here are a couple.

All the young guns getting ready to be schooled by master Eddie.

They did get the 6 man, but pics at home. Here is the 5 man. L to R: Hollywood, Johnny, Nautique John, Jbear, Quinner.

Greg

86 BFN
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2007 at 1:46am
If skiing after dark is no good then driving for skiing after dark must be even worse.

Josh...you are always to busy to waste time skiing. Sorry I forgot to mention all your help over the weekend.

Tom...great to see ya on here as well.

MM....I love ridin the shot-ski. Jerry mixed us up some great stuff that tasted just like apple pie.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Sabre002 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sabre002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2007 at 1:14am
I got the 1st keg on friday at 330 by 5 on Sat it was gone and Jonny and I went to get the 2nd one.
So what winks and f**k's like a tiger?
www.facebook.com/sabre002
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
  Share Topic