NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

GL2008 Poll...

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
Author
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2008 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by rleinen79 rleinen79 wrote:

Might be a "game time" decision for her. Either way, I'll be there with the 97 SNOB.
Rob

At my ski club they say the boat rides are good for getting the baby to come a little ahead of schedule. With the waves at GL, I'd keep Dena out of the boat
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2008 at 1:18am
Originally posted by bkhallpass bkhallpass wrote:

Not certain yet that we'll bring the boat, but I think it is pretty great that she's in for the trip. Think I might just stay at the Heidle house as a treat for her.

Great idea about the Heidlehouse Brian but please don't tell our wives!
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2008 at 1:23am

Reservations all set for the Bayview. So far, the wife is being a good sport about it, but we'll have to see how month #8 of pregnancy is going. Might be a "game time" decision for her. Either way, I'll be there with the 97 SNOB. I just scored an unbelievable deal on a new tow vehicle, so GL will be a good chance to test it out on the road. The clock is ticking.

Rob

Congratulations Rob & Dena
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2008 at 1:31am
The Mrs and I are all set for the Bayview
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
ripster92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripster92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2008 at 5:44pm
I'll be there + 2 or 3. Don't know where i'm staying yet, but we'll figure that out. Last year I stayed at my brother's place way on the other side of the lake. It took 1/2 a tank in gas just to travel back and forth each day. Maybe we'll shoot for the campground. Can't wait!!!
1992 SN Black w/ Yellow
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2008 at 11:40am
I think Quinner, HW, and plbc boys have the lakeview all booked and i may have a couple of rooms left over?......will no more closer to reunion time.

Winter SUCKS Yo.
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2008 at 3:10pm
I don't know if I'll make this year or not now that I sold the boat but then again maybe I can just hangout with the Band again this year.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2008 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by 79nautique 79nautique wrote:

I don't know if I'll make this year or not now that I sold the boat but then again maybe I can just hangout with the Band again this year.

You'll make it Chris.. You don't need a boat.. Plenty of rides to go around...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2008 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Moj'

hell you still have two don't you?
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2008 at 4:17pm

Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Moj'

hell you still have two don't you?

As of today I do ....
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2008 at 5:42pm

Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

[QUOTE=81nautique]
Mojoman + 3 7-11/7/20
Keegan +3
Critter +1 + mutts
Quinner +2
M3Fan +2
BKH +2 (+ boat ???)
Pete +2
62 wood +1
HW + a few
81nautique + 3 and one dog, smelly when wet(dog and owner)
ReidP + 2 and two dogs (always wet, always smelly)
Marshall + 0 (Hopes to pick up 1 from Goose Blind or gas dock)
Rleinen79 + 1 (with another following shortly after)
RainDog + 1 and 3 kids (also smelly when wet.)

I have a room at the Bay View in case Moms sells her joint. I'll make available to the members if I don't need it.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2008 at 10:10am
OK, It sounds like we may be filling up the Bayview with CCfan'rs.
How about a location poll?

Bayview:
Pete
Steve (Behl)
Steve (raindog)

Campground:

Lakeview:
Quinner
HW
Brownie

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Behl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Behl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2008 at 1:56pm
Steve B - Bayview - one boat
Steve in Indy

Redone 1977 Ski Tique
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2008 at 12:12am

As I remember it for this year, the Bayview will look something like this:

Bayview:
Pete + 1 boat
Steve (Behl) + 1 boat
Steve (raindog) + 1 boat
Rob (Rleinen79) + 1 boat
Gary (Stang 72) + at least 1 boat
Brian + 1 boat
James (87BFN) + at least 1 boat
Steve (62 Wood) + 1 boat

Feel free to chime in if I'm wrong. The Bayview dock will once again be quite the sight.

Rob
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2008 at 7:59am
Rob, Weren't you boatless last year or is my memory bad? If so, glad to see you are bringing the boat.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2008 at 2:18am
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Rob, Weren't you boatless last year or is my memory bad? If so, glad to see you are bringing the boat.

Wife and I were there with boat both years.

Rob
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2008 at 11:12pm
Rob: Really like the snob. We had a 206 the first year they were out and it is still Patti's favorite. She really liked the open bow.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2008 at 3:18pm
John

Those are great colors. One day we might make the upgrade to a 206. This year, we're definitely going to add a bimini.

Rob
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2008 at 4:06pm
Thanks.

Hard to tell but the stripe was dark blue as was the stripe on the seats. We knew the area rep at the time (Skip Dunlap) and he fixed Patti with the reverse graphics. You are the first to compliment it. Most didn't like that "pinkish" color. Not my favorite.

We have had the top ever since our '93. Patti said that without the top she couldn't spend the day in the boat in the sun. Now we love having one. And I gotta have my best driver on board (well execpt for my brother and Dale Good) so a top it is. The storage space is great in the 206.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2008 at 11:36pm

Bayview:
Pete
Steve (Behl)
Steve (raindog)

Campground:
critter

Lakeview:
Quinner
HW
Brownie
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2008 at 2:00am
Originally posted by critter critter wrote:

Bayview:
Pete
Steve (Behl)
Steve (raindog)

Campground:
critter
Reidp
Rodney
Marshall

Lakeview:
Quinner
HW
Brownie

As mentioned last year, there are several somewhat local RV dealers who will rent a 19-27' travel trailer or pop up camper and even deliver it to the campground for a very reasonable fee. We are taking this route ourselves this year instead of hauling ours. Anyone interested in this option, just let me know here and I'll provide you several company names. Or just do a search for the thread from last year.   
ReidP
1973 Mustang

67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2008 at 2:31pm

Bayview:
Pete
Steve (Behl)
Steve (raindog)

Campground:
critter

Lakeview:
Quinner
HW
Brownie
Paul

Don't forget me Quinner!
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2008 at 2:46pm

Bayview:
Pete
Steve (Behl)
Steve (raindog
Steve (62 wood)

Campground:
critter

Lakeview:
Quinner
HW
Brownie
Paul

Don't forget me Quinner!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2008 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

Bayview:
Pete
Steve (Behl)
Steve (raindog)
Steve (62wood)

Campground:
critter
Reidp
Rodney
Marshall

Lakeview:
Quinner
HW
Brownie

As mentioned last year, there are several somewhat local RV dealers who will rent a 19-27' travel trailer or pop up camper and even deliver it to the campground for a very reasonable fee. We are taking this route ourselves this year instead of hauling ours. Anyone interested in this option, just let me know here and I'll provide you several company names. Or just do a search for the thread from last year.   

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2008 at 2:07pm
My wife and I have our travel arrangements booked. Unfortunately, I can't take my boat with me this year. I have a work obligation late Monday afternoon. I'll need to thumb a ride again.

Wow, Bayview full, Lakeview full. I'm trying to get a hold of the Oakwood Lodge. All I'm getting is an answering machine. I'm looking forward to being closer to the Goose Blind this year. I'd like to participate in some of the festivities. I'll put my wife as a secondary driver on the rental this year. Or I can sleep it off at the boat ramp What the hell, we'll need to be there at 4:30AM for some footing anyway.

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2008 at 2:22pm
OK, my wife and I got a room at the McConnell Inn on South Lawson Drive. I'm stumbling distance back to my hotel room.

Ken
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2008 at 2:44pm
Ken,
McConnell is a great B&B..You'll love it there.. We stayed there several times when we first started to go to GL. Owners are great people. I'm glad to see you both coming back for another year.. I don't think rides will be a problem !!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2008 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

OK, my wife and I got a room at the McConnell Inn on South Lawson Drive. I'm stumbling distance back to my hotel room.

Ken

Thanks for the legwork on that one Ken, I just put in my reservation as well. They had 4 rooms left, now they have 3. They have one spot for a boat trailer, so I snagged that too! Can't WAIT.

One thing that I thought was odd is that we can't have an infant in the room- it's only 2 people allowed per room by city ordinance. So, looks like we'll have sitters that week.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2008 at 2:54pm
Hey Moj',

Thanks for the feedback. Their website is impressive for a small B&B. The lady I booked with sounded extremely friendly and welcoming. We got a room on the top floor with a lake view and jacuzzi. Last year, we were at the Dartford Inn across the highway. We felt very disconnected from everything.

We're looking forward to seeing you all again!

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2008 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

Ken

Thanks for the legwork on that one Ken, I just put in my reservation as well. They had 4 rooms left, now they have 3. They have one spot for a boat trailer, so I snagged that too! Can't WAIT.

One thing that I thought was odd is that we can't have an infant in the room- it's only 2 people allowed per room by city ordinance. So, looks like we'll have sitters that week.

Hey Joel, that's great. It will be great to see you. That's too bad about not being allowed to have a child there. We'll have to hook up for breakfast one morning.

I'm looking forward to checking out your boat.

Ken

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
  Share Topic