NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

GL2008 Poll...

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
Author
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GL2008 Poll...
    Posted: January-31-2008 at 12:23pm
Guys,
For lack of just something better to do than watch the ice form on the windows, and to help understand how many people are interested in attending the 3rd annual Green Lake Reunion, July 11-13th, add your name to the list. Keith is putting the final touches on the event list for registration, but what the hell who's really thinking of coming???

Mojoman + 3 7-11/7/20
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2008 at 12:38pm
Wife and I are planning on being there if it is July 11-13 as mentioned in the other thread.
Will be staying at Campground and will bring 80SN and 2 mutts. Will be coming from central NC.
keegan99usa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keegan99usa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2008 at 1:15pm
I will be there! Staying at the Bayview July 11-13th. Oh my BD is the 11th, could be trouble. I will bring my wife, 2 girls (6,3) all skiers for years now. Our youngest started when she was 16 months, so a seasoned veteran now;). ALso will have the '91 yellow and black SNCB.
Keegan
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2008 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Guys,
For lack of just something better to do than watch the ice form on the windows, and to help understand how many people are interested in attending the 3rd annual Green Lake Reunion, July 11-13th, add your name to the list. Keith is putting the final touches on the event list for registration, but what the hell who's really thinking of coming???

Mojoman + 3 7-11/7/20
Keegan +3
Critter +1 + mutts
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2008 at 2:13pm
What's GL2008? Will there be any beer? Chicks?

If yes to either question I will be there!
For sure Maddie and myself, same spot as always, reserved a room for Brownie as well.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2008 at 2:15pm

Guys,

Mojoman + 3 7-11/7/20
Keegan +3
Critter +1 + mutts
Quinner +2
M3Fan +2
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2008 at 1:51am
Hey Moj!
Already got reservations at Bayview...

Me and Pam =2 ... plus a beat up old 64 'skier
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2008 at 1:54am
Originally posted by 62 wood 62 wood wrote:

... plus a beat up old 64 'skier

Uhhh.....don't think so woodhead...I seen pictures.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2008 at 10:58am
Sorry to say we won't be able to make it this year. That weekend is my wife's birthday & she doesn't want to spend it in a group situation.

Chris
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2008 at 10:59am
Originally posted by SNobsessed SNobsessed wrote:

Sorry to say we won't be able to make it this year. That weekend is my wife's birthday & she doesn't want to spend it in a group situation.

Chris

You should have brought her there as a surprise.
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2008 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by SNobsessed SNobsessed wrote:

Chris
Chris,
I know what you mean, that weekend is my wifes b.day also... last year we had a surprise party for her at the campground.... helped a little bit... I told her , for me that would be the ultimate gift.. a weekend with the CCF clan! I guess women have different ideas tho...

Now , if I can only figure out how to tell her , Ive alresdy signed up for the Muscatine Ia boat show in May.... on our wedding anniversary ..(might be the last one?)
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2008 at 1:02pm
I'm at the Bayview again. Not sure at this time about my wife Diane. There is a strong   possibility that she won't make it but, in her place, friends Mark (Laural lake skier) and Chuck (has a 69 Barracuda and visits CCfan every day but hasn't registered yet) will come with me.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2008 at 1:15pm
Well, I'm pretty certain my wife wins the good sport award here. Not only has she agreed that we may go to GL for the third straight year, but, she has agreed that she and my year and half old daughter will make the 2,157 mile drive with me if I want to tow my boat back.

Not certain yet that we'll bring the boat, but I think it is pretty great that she's in for the trip. Think I might just stay at the Heidle house as a treat for her.

BKH

Livin' the Dream

JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2008 at 1:24pm
Damn, now that would be a road trip
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2008 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by bkhallpass bkhallpass wrote:

Well, I'm pretty certain my wife wins the good sport award here. Not only has she agreed that we may go to GL for the third straight year, but, she has agreed that she and my year and half old daughter will make the 2,157 mile drive with me if I want to tow my boat back.

Not certain yet that we'll bring the boat, but I think it is pretty great that she's in for the trip. Think I might just stay at the Heidle house as a treat for her.

BKH

We knew she was a keeper from the start Brian. Be good to see you all again.
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2008 at 1:43pm
Brian...

All I can say is WOW!!!!!! to come a third year from CA ....and maybe pull the boat!

Look forward to seeing you and the family again!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2008 at 1:46pm
Brian,
She is a good sport for sure !! and it would be something else to see those California plates on the truck pulling into GL... But whatever the plans are, it will be great to see you out for another year...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2008 at 1:48pm
Brian,
That would be fantastic! Hope you can make it work.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2008 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

Mojoman + 3 7-11/7/20
Keegan +3
Critter +1 + mutts
Quinner +2
M3Fan +2
BKH +2 (+ boat ???)
Pete +2
62 wood +1
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2008 at 2:08pm

Mojoman + 3 7-11/7/20
Keegan +3
Critter +1 + mutts
Quinner +2
M3Fan +2
BKH +2 (+ boat ???)
Pete +2
62 wood +1
HW + a few

Trying to convince Feelgood M.D. we need Texas BFN representation at this event.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2008 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Mojoman + 3 7-11/7/20
Keegan +3
Critter +1 + mutts
Quinner +2
M3Fan +2
BKH +2 (+ boat ???)
Pete +2
62 wood +1
HW + a few
81nautique + 3 and one dog, smelly when wet

reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2008 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Mojoman + 3 7-11/7/20
Keegan +3
Critter +1 + mutts
Quinner +2
M3Fan +2
BKH +2 (+ boat ???)
Pete +2
62 wood +1
HW + a few
81nautique + 3 and one dog, smelly when wet(dog and owner)
ReidP + 2 and two dogs (always wet, always smelly)
Marshall + 0 (Hopes to pick up 1 from Goose Blind or gas dock)

BKH, if you don't bring the boat, we'll save you a spot on the "toon" again.

We'll be at the campground again I guess. Sorta gave up on the house rental deal. Haven't been able to find one for less that $3000/wk (ouch).

Critter, if u'r coming from from central NC you need to hook up with our caravan from Lake Norman, which last year had 5 CC rigs for 920mi.     
ReidP
1973 Mustang

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2008 at 5:05pm
It looks like blondie and myself will have to make the trip again to make sure "Reid" dont get lost!!

Jbear...you better put your name on that list!
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2008 at 6:30pm
Just called the campground and they are not taking 2008 reservations at this time. Message said that they would update phone message when they were ready... Did not respond to my email either.

reidp - Cathie and I would like to join up with your caravan. Nothing better to pass the time than spending it with good folks. Keep me posted on your planned travel dates.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2008 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by critter critter wrote:

Just called the campground and they are not taking 2008 reservations at this time. Message said that they would update phone message when they were ready... Did not respond to my email either.

reidp - Cathie and I would like to join up with your caravan. Nothing better to pass the time than spending it with good folks. Keep me posted on your planned travel dates.

Typically March 1st on the campground before they come out of hibernation.

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2008 at 12:02am
Mark: You know how much I'd like to make that trip...but I just don't know how it would work between Stay At Home Work Camp and our Tennessee trip to see all our ski club friends.

But I always read this thread and dream.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2008 at 12:21am
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Mojoman + 3 7-11/7/20
Keegan +3
Critter +1 + mutts
Quinner +2
M3Fan +2
BKH +2 (+ boat ???)
Pete +2
62 wood +1
HW + a few
81nautique + 3 and one dog, smelly when wet(dog and owner)
ReidP + 2 and two dogs (always wet, always smelly)
Marshall + 0 (Hopes to pick up 1 from Goose Blind or gas dock)
Rleinen79 + 1 (with another following shortly after)

Reservations all set for the Bayview. So far, the wife is being a good sport about it, but we'll have to see how month #8 of pregnancy is going. Might be a "game time" decision for her. Either way, I'll be there with the 97 SNOB. I just scored an unbelievable deal on a new tow vehicle, so GL will be a good chance to test it out on the road. The clock is ticking.

Rob
Behl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Behl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2008 at 1:27pm
I will bring my Tique like last year. Will be staying at the Bayview.

Wife says it is my time away without work for summer is my busy charter time. Plus it is a wk after my 70th Bday so this is a present to myself!!

Steve
Steve in Indy

Redone 1977 Ski Tique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2008 at 1:43pm
Thanks Steve...now I feel young again.

70 years young...wheeling that bus all around safetly for people to enjoy and driving a Tique! Awesome man!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Behl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Behl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2008 at 1:56pm
John
It's staying busy that keeps one going. These long cold snow days are killers. I don't do the long snow ski trips any more. Can not wait for the weather to turn warm!

Business is slow for I have only had on trip since Nov 30. March always starts to pick up for I have several. My best trip is a two day John Deere plant tour for a FFA group going too the Davenport, IA area.

Steve
Steve in Indy

Redone 1977 Ski Tique
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
  Share Topic