NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Has anyone named your Nautique?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345>
Author
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2008 at 4:25am
MM; Cool picture of the stern of dr's beautiful boat.

eric you keep talking about nailin' cows and you are just making my case for brunstucky.

john

sorry tried to resist but couldn't.
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2008 at 10:23am
Just finished reading the posts here... My laughing muscles still hurt while typing this...
BTW, these posts are the reason why I have the signature I have...

Seriously now. When my new decals arrive... they'll say: "Maasmasters Nautique", cause it will be the new towboat for our showteam. Think it's very appropriate!

Kristof
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2008 at 10:24am
j-bear, you have to be a night owl, oh i forgot retirees have a hard time sleeping
"the things you own will start to own you"
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2008 at 10:36am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

MM; Cool picture of the stern of dr's beautiful boat.

eric you keep talking about nailin' cows and you are just making my case for brunstucky.

john

sorry tried to resist but couldn't.
MM; Cool picture of the stern of dr's beautiful boat

Isn't it? Everything looks perfect, too, nice chrome, lettering and paint.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2008 at 11:37am
Kristoff, how is it over there in Belgium? how's the chocalate? I had a chance once to go over to the Twin Disc factory over there, I gotta hand to you Belgiams, you know how to cut gears unlike anyone else in the world.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2008 at 12:08pm
Eric, did you get a good veiw of the rear or stern of that "Trailer Queen"
This is the angle you will be seeing if you dont build some serios HP to push that sled.
MM thanx for adding that shot to the site, another great pic from the Green Lake Week Saga.......
The Old girl dont look bad to be 44 years young............Boat dr
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2008 at 12:10pm
Boat dr, how'd you get your chrome to look so good? Are the exhaust original?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2008 at 12:17pm
even Queen Elizabeth gets out of the castle at times, she's closely watched too
Riley, when you own a queen you'll understand how the chrome shines as it does
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2008 at 12:25pm
im glad im 1000 miles away from the boat doc
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2008 at 12:30pm
Riley, the Exhaust rings were a gift from Reidp, the exhaust clamshell is OEM, along with the blower that still works.
The U Bolts were added for pulling the Parachute,lottsa mods in that area of the boat.Single ply of glass has little strength,two more layers and a backing board solved that problem.
Pull on the eyes is about 900lbs. w/ a 150 lb. rider. Have pulled 450 feet, but tend to stay shorter now 150 to 200 feet give plenty of lift and is easier to handle.....
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2008 at 12:31pm
Eric, some boats deserve to be trailer queens. My brother's got that Century Resorter that I've posted pics of. He got sick last summer and didn't want to put it in the water. He put it in my garage and my boys spent about 2 weeks detailing it. When it was done, it looked so good that I told him it deserved to be a trailer queen and he should build a garage for it. It should not be putting it on a mooring all summer and not using it. He answer was to have my boys run it around the lake as much as they want.

Boat dr's boat looks deserving of trailer queen status to me. I hope to get a ride in it someday. I never heard of an inboard that'll go 60 mph for real.

Boat dr, you pull a para sail with it. I didn't know yu did that. You got to post pics.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2008 at 12:39pm
Riley, your building a queen too arent you,
Riley...i think your going to regret saying that

60???? next week its gonna be 65, are you sure his speedometer isnt in kilometers per hour
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2008 at 12:49pm
Eric, if I can get my Mustang seaworthy and mechanically sound, it will spend most of the summer on a mooring and be a regular driver. It will be nice, but I don't think it will ever be like Boat dr's.

Some day I hope to have a 66 or 67 Barracuda that will be a true trailer queen.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2008 at 12:57pm
I don't know about you guy's but.............

Can't you just feel the Love in this Place???
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2008 at 1:03pm
criticism is a form of flattery, or even jealousy...you'll only hear me say that once, these guys know im bustin there balls, its what men do.....i rather fight with you guys than my wife cause she's in control of something you guy's dont have and all this back and forth makes me want to build a boat that does 61 mph and it does the same for others i would hope.....competition always improves things
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2008 at 1:10pm
All this comes from the guy that is PROUD to own a Maxuum,powered by a base line 5.0.
No whistles or bells, odds are it has a Volvo/Penta outdrive.Just the average tube puller,Have you any pictures to post of that fine piece of work??????
Or are you just into bashing anyone or everyone that has put both pride and a lot of time into their rides.
If my memory serves me right your present boat was a seizure,customer did not want it as bad as you did, or was this a different one.
Either way who got to whom??????Not to knock your Maxuum Eric,Fine Boat,I place it right up there with the Bayliners and Trackers............Boat dr
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2008 at 1:11pm
Eric, I going to stick my neck out, as much as I like a Ford, I know Chevys are faster.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2008 at 1:18pm
doc, i meant the criticism i give...

I forgot to mention on the Maxum that it has a kicker mount for a 9.9 so i can troll for fish
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2008 at 1:30pm
Riley, your also going to regret saying that too
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2008 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

Riley, your also going to regret saying that too

You mean Chevys aren't faster?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2008 at 1:37pm
the politition in me says i dont recall, if i said that it would be like wearing a Pittsburg Steelers Jeresey in the Cleveland Browns Dawgpound...you just dont do it lol
truthfully, i like fords and just have been around the chevy's much longer and most boats nowadays are evolving to the bowtie
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2008 at 1:45pm
Riley, i could be finishing your trans instead of yacking on the computer, just aint in the mood...it was a 10 o-clocker last nite
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2008 at 1:52pm
I own both of them and like them equally as well. I just thought I'd throw a little gas on the fire.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2008 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

Riley, i could be finishing your trans instead of yacking on the computer, just aint in the mood...it was a 10 o-clocker last nite

That's ok. I'd rather you be in the mood, seeing your the only tranny guy that's not only heard of a Dearbo, but is willing to work on one. How's the time frame looking.

Hopefully, I'll be getting busy soon, and won't have so much time to yack, myself.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2008 at 2:02pm
im a closet ford fan, i owned a couple mustangs over the years, i cant believe im admitting that,

im inspired im going to look at your trans
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2008 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

Just the average tube puller

Doc', that one had me tearing up.

Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

Have you any pictures to post of that fine piece of work??????

Speaking of pictures, got anything from GL-07 yet?
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2008 at 4:24pm
Eric,

Our chocolate is still the best in the world, the weather is sh*t and april 1st is still far away (opening of the harbor).

In the meantime, I'm just enjoying you guys so lovingly bashing on each other
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2008 at 4:28pm
Kris, have you ever heard of Twinsa or Twin Disc in your country?
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2008 at 4:34pm
Kristof, neat thing about this site is I can bash him online and listen as he talks smack as to how fast a boat he has and how I own a trailer Queen.How backwards his mentality is and how even Ducks fly south for the winter.
These are all facts and ha knows it, end of subject, then he turns around and calls me on the phone to congratulate Karen and I on our upcoming wedding.
With friends such as these ,you gotta watch your back...........Boat dr
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2008 at 5:03pm
Eric,
Haven't heard of that compagny yet, but will do some research... Do you remember the name of the town it's located in?

Doc,
At least you invited him (and his boat) at your wedding... that will be a party they'll talk about for decades haha.

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345>
  Share Topic