NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake Campground

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
Author
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Green Lake Campground
    Posted: March-31-2008 at 1:27am
every night? wasn't one night enough last year?, Can't we ships his but back to the motel once he falls down the third time?
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2008 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by 67nautique312 67nautique312 wrote:

Party row at hattie campground......You guys are gonna be so drunk!! Who has the shotski?

I currently have it in my possession complete with a fifth of Rumpleminz provided by 81 and Dana. It will be making the trip for sure, regardless of who has it at the time.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2008 at 11:50pm
With "Quinner" running around the campground at night, maybe we should all think about a group buy on "chasity belts"!
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2008 at 6:04pm
Excellent Tom!! I've had Apple Pie coming out my ears since last July.

To further the notion that the campground will indeed be party central, I've heard it from good authority that QUINNER may now be taking up official residence there. Oh...my...god. Keep your doors locks and your zippers up (on the tents that is).
ReidP
1973 Mustang

kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2008 at 1:59am
Reid,I know you like Apple Pie,but I will bring a couple more flavors for you to try.Peach Cobbler,Lemon Aid and Strawberry!All made the same way the Apple Pie is made.
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2008 at 9:51pm
Better make it a shotski-combo set.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2008 at 5:09pm
Party row at hattie campground......You guys are gonna be so drunk!! Who has the shotski?
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2008 at 4:14am
Great idea HW!
MM, I might just take 34 from you just in case I CAN'T MAKE IT UP THE HILL!

Shaping up like 27 thru 21, WILL BE the place for FUN. Or, 21 thru 27,......Correct Craft Heaven. Par-ty row. Meanwhile, 29 thru 38 conjures up a complete other meaning for pitching a tent. Just kiddin' sword fighters.

ReidP
1973 Mustang

p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2008 at 3:11am
Holywood Thanks for the map. 21 is open now , I have 22 . Martin cancelled . He is not sure he will have his engine rebuilt by then . He also has been using his vacation time up snowmobilling .
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2008 at 12:16am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Do you sit down to pee???

No but Lisa does, Reid and I just had this converstion and he said why dont I just go in the woods and I said I would just pee on Hollywoods tent, but now that you are going to have a camper, I will have to walk up the hill!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2008 at 10:05pm
Do you sit down to pee???
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2008 at 10:01pm
I also have 34, but I dont think I want walk up the hill every time I have to take a Leak, so if someone needs it, they can have it!
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2008 at 6:21pm
38 was taken when I called... don't know who has it though
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2008 at 5:40pm
We're in #2,
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2008 at 5:29pm
Here is a new map of the campground layout. I updated the sites to include who has reserved a spot. I will keep editing this as more people sign up.

BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2008 at 11:50am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Hope we hear from the "other" Greg soon.

Hey guys, I haven't been following this topic with everything else going on. We're fine here and we appreciate yall thinking of us!

Man what a storm! Cat was right earlier in this thread...the center of a cell passed just a couple of miles from here. We had the heaviest rain I've seen north of south florida and marble size hail that accumulated?!!? That's an interesting place to be in the world when the sky turns green...

It turned into a storm party though. I had a few friends who were out working who decided my basement might be a good place to be!

1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2008 at 3:26am
Geez..it must have passed over you or around you.Just glad to hear everyone is ok!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2008 at 2:58am
Well you had to help the ladies and the horses. Otherwise you would not have been able to live with yourselves.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2008 at 2:44am
We did have warnings. We were at home with a basement & left to go right where the storm came through to make sure the horses & the ladies at the barn were ok. Doesn't sound like the smart thing to do does it?
Greg

86 BFN
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2008 at 2:26am
Glad to hear you guys came thru ok.

Hope we hear from the "other" Greg soon. Not like him not to be on here.

Saw the pictures on tv...kinda unbelievable. Did you guys have any weather warnings?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2008 at 2:19am
We survived the storms ok. Had to make a quick run up to help out with the horses at the barn my daughter has her horse, but they all came through ok. This area is a mess looking at the pics on the tv. The other Greg lives up right in the path of the storms, any word Greg? You guys make it through?
Greg

86 BFN
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2008 at 8:58pm
You took that wrong Jbear ...lol....Im just saying you guys took your lives into your own hands that evening...his night time vision on the water is suspect at best....lol
And for him being a law-breaking scuffaw I couldnt agree with ya more!
I talked to Greg and his wife last night after the storm,they were fine but another round of storms is predicted for today.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2008 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by skicat skicat wrote:

no night time pulling for me!

Tom: We already know what a cool guy skicat is...meeting both of you guys at Reid's was a treat. But being nice has nothing to do with being a law-breaking scuflaw. I too noticed that he had nothing to say about night-time ski driving. But I'd be concerened about this "pulling" stuff. Hope you guys got seperate tents.

Hope you and yours are fine after the big storm Greg.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2008 at 2:32pm
lol....Jbear...but he didnt say no night time driving did he!
Hes had issues just driving at night on a lake.....lol
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2008 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Hey skicat....don't worry about having to contact security to protect your camp. Police forces these days have computers that share info so it is a fact that they will know you are in town....be sure your stern light works!

john

I guess I will never live down trying to be a nice guy. I will have my boat this time & no night time pulling for me!

Greg

86 BFN
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2008 at 10:49pm
Hey skicat....don't worry about having to contact security to protect your camp. Police forces these days have computers that share info so it is a fact that they will know you are in town....be sure your stern light works!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2008 at 9:47pm
Reid..Might make for a long day for Greg on Wednesday...its around 7 hrs to Lexington from Atlanta.
I'll do whatever works best for Greg.I get hoked up with him somewhere even if my wife has to drop me along side the interstate somewhere to meet up....lol
Never did understand why it take me 8 hrs to get to his house but only 5.5 to Mooresville...lol
Im sure as time gets closer we will get it worked out.
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2008 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

But I can't believe you won't take one for the good of team so we can limit the onslaught of pee breaks. Well I guess then that they'll have to ride with me as I just found out yesterday that I'm driving Rodney's Winnebago Rialta w/ the 72 Skier up there as he's flying.    

If you are in a Winnebago and I am in a Coachman then neither of us have to stop for pee breaks.. Cruise Control is for switching drivers for pee break. Check your manual
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2008 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by skicat skicat wrote:

Reid,
Tom & I are down in the slum section. We have #31 in the tent area. Plans are to leave on Wednesday, finish the trip on Thursday. Start back sometime late on Sunday, finish on Monday.

Greg and Tom, when I wrote my last schpeel above I had forgotten your post here. The two of you together could hook up and drive 12 hrs on Weds, couldn't you. With us hitting IL Weds early afternoon, would that be a day early for some others to possibly join in? The time up there just goes by way too fast, so I'd really like to be up there Weds PM if possible.

Roger, thanks for your flexibility. But I can't believe you won't take one for the good of team so we can limit the onslaught of pee breaks. Well I guess then that they'll have to ride with me as I just found out yesterday that I'm driving Rodney's Winnebago Rialta w/ the 72 Skier up there as he's flying.    
ReidP
1973 Mustang

critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2008 at 5:11pm
ReidP,

Sounds good to me. It looks like I77 I40 xroads is 2.5 hours from my house. So I should be able to make that by 6pm without issue.
There are leaders and there are followers and for this trip I will be the follower. So far, from what I have seen posted, it all looks good to me.... except for all the females riding with me. I will already have a wife and 2 female dogs. I will already be doing part.
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
  Share Topic