NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lake Clinton Spring 2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2010 at 11:36pm
nothing here this evening.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
LaurelLakeSkier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurelLakeSkier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2010 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

thread jack...sorry.

Alan..tried to send you a couple e-mails. Did you get them?

john

Haven't seen any John and I'm guessing you aren't getting mine so I'll try again from my work computer today.

Kind of on the same threadjack.... Alan I also sent an email via the PM here about a YLM distributor I just got. Did that ever make it through?

Mark
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2010 at 10:15am
Originally posted by LaurelLakeSkier LaurelLakeSkier wrote:

Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

thread jack...sorry.

Alan..tried to send you a couple e-mails. Did you get them?

john

Haven't seen any John and I'm guessing you aren't getting mine so I'll try again from my work computer today.

Kind of on the same threadjack.... Alan I also sent an email via the PM here about a YLM distributor I just got. Did that ever make it through?

Mark

Mark, I have no Pm's, give me a call anytime 630-209-3619 or email at the office

Jbear, I don't know what the hecks going on, I've sent it twice.
LaurelLakeSkier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurelLakeSkier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2010 at 10:28am

Mark, I have no Pm's, give me a call anytime 630-209-3619 or email at the office

Thanks....I think I've got things figured out now (with some help from Mallory). New coil should arrive today and will be finally getting around to putting the distributor in this weekend.
The world is full of youth—what we need is a fountain of smart!
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2010 at 11:28am
Originally posted by LaurelLakeSkier LaurelLakeSkier wrote:

Thanks....I think I've got things figured out now (with some help from Mallory). New coil should arrive today and will be finally getting around to putting the distributor in this weekend.

Mark, Is the YLM new or used? I think they are set very conservatively in respect to total advance from the factory so be prepared to pull it apart. I can mail you the advance shims if you like but you'll probably have it dialed in before they get to you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic