NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Considering buying a Winnebago

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2012 at 9:09pm
Randy,
Congratulations Just don't tell you wife that a hungry Grizzly bear can rip right thought the side of one of those things!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2012 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Randy,
Congratulations Just don't tell you wife that a hungry Grizzly bear can rip right thought the side of one of those things!

And believe me, they will do it to get away if I come home and find one inside my RV!
1970 Mustang "Theseus' paradox"
If everyone else is doing it, you're too late!

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2012 at 9:43pm
Quote from Airstream forum:
"There was a thread about a year ago that talked about this. One person said that they saw a Griz rip right through an Airstream to get at some goodies."

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2012 at 11:13am
buyers re-morse will kick in at the gas station on your first fill-up lol
"the things you own will start to own you"
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2012 at 1:37pm
don't listen to them Randolph, your 350 lb lady love will be very happy in her new mobile apartment. Congrats man, although I really thought you would know better than to make an announcement like this without pictures...is this your first day?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2012 at 1:49pm
Pete - Lets keep quite about the bears around Paula...

Eric- I filled it up when I brought it home. 60gal main tank and a 30gal reserve tank. The solenoid for the switching of tanks is broken and the 30 gal tank is empty and hasn't been used in awhile, I doubt I will fix it. 60gal should be more than enough for where we are going with it.

Adam - Pics are on page 1.. I will get some updated ones once I finish cleaning it up a little.
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2012 at 2:10pm
If you think you couldn't be happier the day you sell a boat, wait until you sell an RV. You'll be Giddy!!!
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2012 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by Randy_in_Ohio Randy_in_Ohio wrote:

Is this the one?! If so...PLEASE keep it original inside!!! She's a beauty
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2012 at 8:57pm
Yep. thats the one! I plan on keeping it as original as possible. except for the am/fm cassett player, which i already replaced. got to have tunes and my cassette tape collection is pretty limmited
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2012 at 11:15am
love that wall paper.
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2012 at 7:49pm
Very Nice !!!!!!!!!

I love the 80's
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
  Share Topic