NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CCs in Movies,etc.

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CCs in Movies,etc.
    Posted: December-12-2011 at 10:45am
I know this has come up once before--running through the channels while watching my Vikings lose again-- Here was Zombieland!

66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2011 at 11:16am
Thats an '89. Main stripe is straight, unlike the '85-'88 stripes.
Fl Inboards View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2011 at 12:39pm
Freaky Friday with Jodi Foster...
our own correct Craft Family member Larry Meddock Was a consultant on that movie. Check out the waterski show scenes all pulled with Correct Crafts.
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2012 at 11:54am
Well another Sunday flipping through the channels as my Vikings were blowing it again--- A NEW Movie--- Attack of the 2-Headed Shark !

Carmen Electra and Brooke Hogan in this B-Movie

2 girls tearing it up behind this SN and the shark eats them both Also look where the Fly-High is attached ...

66 Skylark
93 SN
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2012 at 3:06pm
There is a southwind that goes by on the trailer in The Great Outdoors with John Candy when they are about to rent Suck my wake
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2012 at 3:29pm
Southwind in the great outdoors

Look at 1:26 in this clip and you can see the southwind cruise by being towed by a van
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2012 at 3:38pm
Wow !! 2 headed Shark ........ How could they get enough money to make that thing ??
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2012 at 3:41pm
wow nice spot, I have seen that movie a hundred times and never saw that.

"pontoon boat, what are you going to do in that retake omaha beach"!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2012 at 8:16pm
I love that Quote from Roman (Dan Akroyd) Uncle Roman is going to drop some coin on a sweet drag boat !
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2012 at 8:33pm
Alan Jackson skis behind a red 90 I believe in the Chatahoochie video on a wooden ski!
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2012 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by MartyMabe MartyMabe wrote:

Well another Sunday flipping through the channels as my Vikings were blowing it again--- A NEW Movie--- Attack of the 2-Headed Shark !

Carmen Electra and Brooke Hogan in this B-Movie

2 girls tearing it up behind this SN and the shark eats them both Also look where the Fly-High is attached ...

Do you know who is driving? It looks like Marcos Moran who has a wakeboarding school in Miami
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2012 at 4:37pm
that was Pete jumping outta water very upset cause those guys had their extended pylon cable hooked to the lifting ring!
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2012 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by phatsat67 phatsat67 wrote:

Alan Jackson skis behind a red 90 I believe in the Chatahoochie video on a wooden ski!

1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2014 at 12:38am
Well, it's two hours of my life I will never get back, but, it did have some classic Ski Nautiques in it, as well as some really bad acting. My Netflix Sunday movie was "Return of Man From U.N.C.L.E.", from 1983. The tv show was one of my favorites as a kid, but, the movie really sucked. But, the redeaming factor was that they had six '80 or '81 SN's as part of a "thrilling" fight action scene. Since I don't know how to post YouTube videos clips, a few pictures will have to do.

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2014 at 1:05am
I like how they detailed the boats too Dave, that last picture really shows their work
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2014 at 1:49am
I was thinking that too Gary. They must have rented six clapped out SN's for the afternoon from a local ski school.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2014 at 10:29am
Yea those look rough! haha. Cool none the less.
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2014 at 3:21pm
So funny that this thread resurfaced today...I was watching Zombieland with some girl on Saturday and 10 minutes in I took the DVR remote and started backing it up...did a quick google search and there was Mars' original post from 2010, haha
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2014 at 11:10am
Watching a show on the Science Channel called Unexplained Files- and it was about a Chupacabra being in Texas- and look what went by. Boat Guru's tell us if it's a Nautique or MasterCraft or what..

66 Skylark
93 SN
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2014 at 11:16am
Looks like a Moomba Mobius V Marty. Anyone notice how flat the windshield is on that Ski in the movie above?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic