Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Swim Platform Needed or Meaurements

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
KK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Swim Platform Needed or Meaurements
    Posted: March-12-2012 at 6:49pm
I have a 2000 correct craft PRO AIR Natique and lost my platform. I'm looking for a used one or the measurements & specs to have one made. Please help.
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2012 at 7:09pm
you can get a new one in the store on this site for 450$ Link
KK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2012 at 7:17pm
great thanks.
Dreaming View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dreaming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2012 at 7:58pm
KK there was one on Craigslist in seattle about 2 weeks ago.   I looked for the posting but it appears expired.   Seattle might be a market to watch for a week or so in case it gets re-listed.
KK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2012 at 8:32pm
great thank you. what did you search for when looking on craigslist?
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2012 at 9:41pm
Kris and I keep reading the same Craigslist postings because I thought the same thing. The posting appears to have died. I tried contacting the guy but never heard back from him.

If you lost the whole platform you'll need the brackets too. The re-manufactured platforms for sale here are great replacement units but I don't think they include the brackets.

Kevin
Previous: 1993 Electric Blue/Charcoal Ski Nautique
Current: 2016 Ski Nautique 200 Open Bow
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2012 at 3:19pm
KK, let me know if you still want measurements or pictures, I took my platform off before winterizing and storing mine.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
KK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2012 at 3:39pm
yes i do! please email me pics and meaurements! thanks so much!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2012 at 4:53pm
Will do...I'll post them in this thread as well in case anyone else is looking for the same info. Someone a little more knowledgeable than me will have to weigh in as far as what other years and models this style of platform will fit though.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Dreaming View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dreaming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2012 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by Dreaming Dreaming wrote:

KK there was one on Craigslist in seattle about 2 weeks ago.   I looked for the posting but it appears expired.   Seattle might be a market to watch for a week or so in case it gets re-listed.

"Nautique Swimstep"
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2012 at 7:58pm
Curious.......how does one lose a platform?

Did you look under the couch cushion?   
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
Mississippi River - Bellevue, IA
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2012 at 8:00pm
well randy is always paranoid someone will steal his, so maybe it was stolen.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2012 at 1:02am
First of all, before anyone busts me on the condition my platform is in, the reason it is not in storage with the rest of the boat is so that I can re-finish it this spring. I'll post more pics when I'm done.

Second, KK, hope this makes sense, there are a ton more pictures at the bottom, I tried to get a lot of different angles, especially of the brackets, if you try to remanufacture those.

The vertical midpoint is 20 inches.
From point to point across the concave curve is 55 3/4 in.
Point to point along convex curve is 40 1/4 in.
Length along one of the diagonal sides is 23 1/2 in.
At its widest point (in the middle), the end cap piece is 3 5/8 in.
There are 9 slats of identical width (1 7/8 in), the last one has a section of the middle cut out to fit against the curve of the transom.
I would recommend cutting the pieces that fit against the transom by using it as a guide.
The one measurement that I forgot to take is the width of the teak slats, (I was in a hurry) so somebody might have to back me up, but I believe they are 3/4 in. I think that probably isn't quite as important as the other dims though.

Here are the rest of the pics.

Hope that helps.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic