NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Classic Correct Craft Sweat Shirts & Tees

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2013 at 8:33pm
Alan, I've been meaning to send you a note as to how well the sweat shirts I got came out. Everyone loved them, even the non fans.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2013 at 1:18pm
The Apparel Store is open for Business!!! We've got 3 new items coming this year covering 3 decades of the legendary Ski Nautique. The first is ready to go now, we'll be releasing the rest over the next few months.

We've also changed the shirt on the Vintage CC logo T to a nicer Garment dyed fabric that better suits the Vintage look of the logo. The shirt is prewashed so it has a soft feel and comes in some really great colors to compliment the Logo.

Click to Purchase
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2013 at 4:35pm
Very Cool what other designs are you going to do ?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2013 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by nautique frk nautique frk wrote:

Very Cool what other designs are you going to do ?

I can't tell you but if you find that original thread talking about reproducing tees that would give you an idea!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2013 at 5:09pm
Alan, I've got a old school T-shirt from the 70's Im guessing that I got from Art Cozier at River Run a couple years ago. I need to post it here to see if you'd be interested in reproducing at some time. It's really pretty cool and have had several people asked me where I got it as they loved it.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2013 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Alan, I've got a old school T-shirt from the 70's Im guessing that I got from Art Cozier at River Run a couple years ago. I need to post it here to see if you'd be interested in reproducing at some time. It's really pretty cool and have had several people asked me where I got it as they loved it.

Post a picture Tim, if people like it, we'll remake it although it might go on the list for next year. Always looking for ideas so if anyone else has any old t shirts you need to post some pictures.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2013 at 12:04pm
Here it is....It's probably my favorite of the many CC T's I have in my closet. It only comes out on special occasions. You know kinda like Quinner.     It's got 70's written all over it! Groovy Baby!

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2013 at 12:19pm
Shag-a-delic!
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2013 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

It only comes out on special occasions. You know kinda like Quinner.

...and is very much "still in the closet" at all other times. Understood!

Alan, awesome shirt, can't wait to see the others!
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2013 at 8:50pm
Definitely cool shirt Alan!
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2013 at 4:16pm
Thanks Alan. Great looking shirt.
Just placed my order.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic